Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 552

Thread: Dragonheart Sanctuary

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

        Spoiler:- LongQuote:


    You're fine. And I'll break the 2 RNG Request Rule, since you're a VIP.

    I'll accept these .
    Last edited by Ilane; 14th May 2013 at 3:58 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    ok, I'm interested in Timburr, Taillow, Starly, and Sabalye
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    ok, I'm interested in Timburr, Taillow, Starly, and Sabalye
    Those are NOT for trade anymore...they have already been claimed...I only do CUSTOM RNG Requests now. So you'll have to fill out the form correctly. You can request the same pokemon though.
    Last edited by Ilane; 14th May 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I see, so I request any pokemon?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    I see, so I request any pokemon?
    Any BREEDABLE pokemon. DW pokemon I have can be found in the correct posts which are linked in post three.

    The two RNG Rule will be suspended, because I posted in your shop first, requesting 4 pokemon.

    Read my rules, use my form...and beware my enforcer >:-)
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Any BREEDABLE pokemon. DW pokemon I have can be found in the correct posts which are linked in post three.

    The two RNG Rule will be suspended, because I posted in your shop first, requesting 4 pokemon.

    Read my rules, use my form...and beware my enforcer >:-)
    Very well, give me a moment to read the rules and fill out the form.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    ok, I'm interested in Timburr, Taillow, Starly, and Sabalye
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Those are NOT for trade anymore...they have already been claimed...I only do CUSTOM RNG Requests now. So you'll have to fill out the form correctly. You can request the same pokemon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    I see, so I request any pokemon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Any BREEDABLE pokemon. DW pokemon I have can be found in the correct posts which are linked in post three.

    The two RNG Rule will be suspended, because I posted in your shop first, requesting 4 pokemon.

    Read my rules, use my form...and beware my enforcer >:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    Very well, give me a moment to read the rules and fill out the form.

    Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give you a strike for a failure to read the rules & post the form properly. Sorry, but I can't be making exceptions.

    alesana64 - X - 5/13/2013
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give you a strike for a failure to read the rules & post the form properly. Sorry, but I can't be making exceptions.

    alesana64 - X - 5/13/2013
    Adding to the front. It's just a warning, so it's not a big deal, you get two of them. See, beware the enforcer >:-).

    Oh yeah, I still haven't tested Manaphy Egg RNG...I think I'll have to make a request myself for that one XD

    and because I'm being a smartass...

    CUSTOM RNG REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Username: Ilane
    Friend Code: 2795-8856-5442

    Offer (list as much detail as possible): No offer required

    Pokedex Number: 489
    Pokemon: Phione
    Nickname: None
    Egg Moves: N/A
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gender: N/A
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Hydration
    Shiny: Yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: No trading, cloning, or public PokeChecking...

    I, Ilane, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    CUSTOM RNG REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Username:alesana64
    Friend Code:2280 1120 8236

    Offer (list as much detail as possible):
    Pokemon: Charmander
    Lv:10
    Nature:Modest
    Gender: Male
    Abilty: Solar Power
    UT
    Flawless
    Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Ember, SmokeScreen
    Trainer ID: 30160
    OT: Mat


    Offer (list as much detail as possible):Pokemon: Mewtwo
    Lv:70
    Nature: Timid
    Gender: N/A
    Abilty: Pressure
    Japanese Anniversary Event
    UT
    Flawless
    Moveset: Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Electro Ball
    Trainer ID: 09261
    OT: (Japanese)


    Pokemon: Lugia
    Lv:10
    Nature: Timid
    Gender: N/A
    Abilty: Multiscale
    UT
    Flawless
    Moveset: Whirwind, Weather Ball, Gust
    Trainer ID: 12321
    OT: (Japanese)

    Offer (list as much detail as possible):Pokemon:
    Pokemon: Darkrai
    Lv:50
    Nature: Timid
    Gender: N/A
    Abilty: Bad Dreams
    Alamos Event
    UT
    Flawless
    Moveset: Roar of Time, Special Rend, Nightnare, Hypnosis
    Trainer ID: 05318
    OT: Alamos





    Pokedex Number:532
    Pokemon: Timburr
    Nickname: none
    Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless (all 31)
    Gender:Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    Shiny: yes

    Pokedex Number: 554
    Pokemon: Darumaka
    Nickname: none
    Egg Moves: Hammer Arm
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless
    Gender:Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Hustle
    Shiny: yes

    Pokedex Number:369
    Pokemon: Starly
    Nickname: none
    Egg Moves: Double-Edge
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless (all 31)
    Gender:Female
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Keen Eye (DW)
    Shiny: yes

    Pokedex Number:220
    Pokemon: Swinub
    Nickname: none
    Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Curse, Icicle Crash, Fissure
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless (all 31)
    Gender:Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Shiny: yes





    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: Once obtained said Pokemon is not up for trade.

    I, alesana64, do agree to the following: yes
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Last edited by alesana64; 14th May 2013 at 2:30 AM.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  10. #410
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    CUSTOM RNG REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Username:alesana64
    Friend Code:2280 1120 8236

    Offer (list as much detail as possible):Pokemon: Blaziken
    Lv:66
    Nature: Adamant
    Gender: Male
    Abilty: Speed Boost
    EV Trained (252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP)
    Flawless
    Moveset: Protect, Hi Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Swords dance
    Trainer ID: 04332
    OT: (Japanese)

    Pokemon: Lugia
    Lv:10
    Nature: Timid
    Gender: N/A
    Abilty: Multiscale
    UT
    Flawless
    Moveset: Whirwind, Weather Ball, Gust
    Trainer ID: 12321
    OT: (Japanese)



    Pokedex Number:276
    Pokemon: Taillow
    Nickname: none
    Egg Moves: Brave Bird
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless
    Gender:Female
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    Shiny: yes

    Pokedex Number: 554
    Pokemonarumaka
    Nickname: none
    Egg Moves: Hammer Arm
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless
    Gender:Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Hustle
    Shiny: yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: Once obtained said pokemon is no longer up for trade

    I, alesana64, do agree to the following:yes
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.

    Sorry last post.
    That trainer ID on the Blaziken belongs to a hacker, also merge your posts please.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    That trainer ID on the Blaziken belongs to a hacker, also merge your posts please.
    Ok then the Blaziken is out..oh and sorry for so many posts. My PC isn't the best...Alright I changed the deal, is that ok?
    Last edited by alesana64; 14th May 2013 at 2:22 AM.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

        Spoiler:- Long Quote:


    Accepted.

    I'll take maybe 1-2 more requests...
    Last edited by Ilane; 14th May 2013 at 3:37 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Serebii Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    Friend Code: 2795 7384 8121

    Offer (list as much detail as possible): all 3 choice items, air balloon, or if u prefer life orb, dw flawless impish giratina and jolly ho-oh

    Pokedex Number: 41
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> zubat
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves: brave bird, super fang
    Individual Values (IV): flawless
    Gender: male
    Nature: jolly
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> inner focus
    Shiny: yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: can not be traded ever

    I, Charizard_Rulez84, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.


    Poke Gym Badges

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    Serebii Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    Friend Code: 2795 7384 8121

    Offer (list as much detail as possible): all 3 choice items, air balloon, or if u prefer life orb, dw flawless impish giratina and jolly ho-oh

    Pokedex Number: 41
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> zubat
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves: brave bird, super fang
    Individual Values (IV): flawless
    Gender: male
    Nature: jolly
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> inner focus
    Shiny: yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: can not be traded ever

    I, Charizard_Rulez84, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    Is the Jolly DW Ho-Oh Flawless too? What about UT? Non-Shiny? OT/TID? Same for the giratina please.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    both are flawless and UT and non shiny both in dream ball, giratina OT Jihoon 44338 ho-oh Pandora 29399


    Poke Gym Badges

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    both are flawless and UT and non shiny both in dream ball, giratina OT Jihoon 44338 ho-oh Pandora 29399
    I'm interested in both . You can post a second request for the other one.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    thanks alot
    Serebii Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    Friend Code: 2795 7384 8121

    Offer (list as much detail as possible): giratina and ho-oh for 2 rng's

    Pokedex Number: 37
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> vulpix
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves: hypnosis, hex
    Individual Values (IV): 31/30/30/31/31/31-HP Ice
    Gender: male
    Nature: timid
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> drought(DW)
    Shiny: yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: can not be traded ever

    I, Charizard_Rulez84, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.


    Poke Gym Badges

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    thanks alot
    Serebii Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    Friend Code: 2795 7384 8121

    Offer (list as much detail as possible): giratina and ho-oh for 2 rng's

    Pokedex Number: 37
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> vulpix
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves: hypnosis, hex
    Individual Values (IV): 31/30/30/31/31/31-HP Ice
    Gender: male
    Nature: timid
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> drought(DW)
    Shiny: yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: can not be traded ever

    I, Charizard_Rulez84, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    Accepted. I'll add these both later and LOL, I might already have those parents sitting around somewhere.

    Since, it's you, I'm going to assume they are not hacks. I've been seeing hacks all evening and now I'm like cautious about everything. Lots of hacked starters.

    TAKING ONE MORE REQUEST ONLY.
    Last edited by Ilane; 14th May 2013 at 4:04 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    55

    Default

    SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Name: RefreezePR
    Clan Name: Age of Shoguns
    Friend Code: 0390-4600-2405

    Pokedex Number: #172
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> Pichu
    Nickname: Thunder
    Egg Moves: None
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> Lightningrod (DW)
    Shiny: No

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: It means this Pokemon is for me and me only, it shall not be traded away.

    I, RefreezePR, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Name: RefreezePR
    Clan Name: Age of Shoguns
    Friend Code: 0390-4600-2405

    Pokedex Number: #172
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> Pichu
    Nickname: Thunder
    Egg Moves: None
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> Lightningrod (DW)
    Shiny: No

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: It means this Pokemon is for me and me only, it shall not be traded away.

    I, RefreezePR, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    lol. No magikarp?

    And 31/30/30/31/31/31 might be a better HP Ice spread for Pichu than 31/31/31/31/31/30 since you aren't taking away from speed then.

    Tentatively Accepting. Waiting on the rest of my rules to be followed.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  21. #421
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Name: RefreezePR
    Clan Name: Age of Shoguns
    Friend Code: 0390-4600-2405

    Pokedex Number: #172
    Pokemon: <Reminder: Breedable Pokemon Only> Pichu
    Nickname: Thunder
    Egg Moves: None
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: <Put (DW) next to the ability if it is a dream world ability> Lightningrod (DW)
    Shiny: No

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: It means this Pokemon is for me and me only, it shall not be traded away.

    I, RefreezePR, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Confirming this request to be made =D

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Confirming this request to be made =D
    Great, thanks! I'm also going to change the IV spread to 31/30/30/31/31/31 and freeze has agreed to this.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Great, thanks! I'm also going to change the IV spread to 31/30/30/31/31/31 and freeze has agreed to this.
    Thanks Ilane! I'll be waiting for the baby Pichu whenever its ready, can't wait to go into battle and say "TIME TO BRING DOWN THE THUNDER"

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Thanks Ilane! I'll be waiting for the baby Pichu whenever its ready, can't wait to go into battle and say "TIME TO BRING DOWN THE THUNDER"
    I've marked it on my list.

    TAKING ONE MORE REQUEST.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Traveling 2 Florida! Roadtrip!
    Posts
    318

    Default

    CUSTOM RNG REQUEST FORM
    Serebii Username: lavaburst14
    Friend Code: Emii : 3912-7049-1287

    Offer (list as much detail as possible): Life orbs, Choice scarfs, Choice Bands, Choice specs, Focus sashs, Leftovers, Air balloons, Lucky eggs, anything battle subway item wise, etc.

    Pokedex Number: #058
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Nickname: Dandy
    Egg Moves: Morning Sun
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/30/30/30/30 (HP fighting 70)
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Intimidate
    Shiny: Yes

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: You cannot trade this pokemon ever.

    I, lavaburst14, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 109!~}
    {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Snivy(Y MM)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •