Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 555

Thread: Dragonheart Sanctuary

  1. #201
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    No thanks, only interested in flawless . HP Ice is either 31/30/30/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/30.
    He listed that Celebi's speed stat as 30, making it have HP Ice.
    HP Ice 70 can also be 30/31/30/31/31/31 as well.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, I have a DWf Emolga and a DWf Frillish. Would you be interested in both for the Totodile in your sanctuary?
    White FC: 0733-5807-2270
    Black 2 FC:0090-2833-4096

    3DS FC: 5155-3003-5369 IGN: Jacob
    Friend Safari is Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Bibarel



    Want to MM? I have Japanese Dittos!
    I also have access to every pokemon needed to complete the Unova national 'dex.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomarth View Post
    Hey, I have a DWf Emolga and a DWf Frillish. Would you be interested in both for the Totodile in your sanctuary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop ratios
    Ratio: 3 DWF for 1 RNG
    ...and you missed the form to fill out as well.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    He listed that Celebi's speed stat as 30, making it have HP Ice.
    HP Ice 70 can also be 30/31/30/31/31/31 as well.
    Ohhh, good to know, but the pokemon still wasn't HP Ice Flawless (it had an 11 Atk Stat). I try not to be picky, but I'm a perfectionist...it's a bad combination.

    Quote Originally Posted by randomarth View Post
    Hey, I have a DWf Emolga and a DWf Frillish. Would you be interested in both for the Totodile in your sanctuary?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    ...and you missed the form to fill out as well.
    ^ This. Thank you Quote.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Whoops. Forgot about that.

    Serebii Username: randomarth
    Friend Code: 4814-4920-2844
    Offer: I only have DWf Emolga and Frillish from your list, but I could breed one of each DWf on my Japanese game, if that interests you.
    Pokemon: Totodile

    I, randomath, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart
    White FC: 0733-5807-2270
    Black 2 FC:0090-2833-4096

    3DS FC: 5155-3003-5369 IGN: Jacob
    Friend Safari is Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Bibarel



    Want to MM? I have Japanese Dittos!
    I also have access to every pokemon needed to complete the Unova national 'dex.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomarth View Post
    Whoops. Forgot about that.

    Serebii Username: randomarth
    Friend Code: 4814-4920-2844
    Offer: I only have DWf Emolga and Frillish from your list, but I could breed one of each DWf on my Japanese game, if that interests you.
    Pokemon: Totodile

    I, randomath, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart
    The ratio is 3 DWF for 1 RNG. You need one more.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Well, unfortunately, those are the only two I have at this time that you don't. I shall return once I've obtained a third. Thank you for your time.
    White FC: 0733-5807-2270
    Black 2 FC:0090-2833-4096

    3DS FC: 5155-3003-5369 IGN: Jacob
    Friend Safari is Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Bibarel



    Want to MM? I have Japanese Dittos!
    I also have access to every pokemon needed to complete the Unova national 'dex.

  8. #208

    Default

    Username: TheGreaterLucario
    Black 2 FC: 5115-2215-8648

    Request:
    Pokemon: Charmander (Male)
    Nickname: Nightfire
    Ability: Blaze

    Egg move(s):
    Dragon Rush

    Shiny: Yes.

    Can offer:
    Weavile (Male)
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Pickpocket

    Moves:
    Night Slash
    Brick Break
    Ice Shard
    Punishment

    Quirky Nature

    OR

    Dragonite (Male)
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Multiscale

    Moves:
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Rush
    Heat Wave
    Icy Wind

    Bashful Nature

    And others.... just ask. There're too many to list here.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Username: TheGreaterLucario
    Black 2 FC: 5115-2215-8648

    Request:
    Pokemon: Charmander (Male)
    Nickname: Nightfire
    Ability: Blaze

    Egg move(s):
    Dragon Rush

    Shiny: Yes.

    Can offer:
    Weavile (Male)
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Pickpocket

    Moves:
    Night Slash
    Brick Break
    Ice Shard
    Punishment

    Quirky Nature

    OR

    Dragonite (Male)
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Multiscale

    Moves:
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Rush
    Heat Wave
    Icy Wind

    Bashful Nature

    And others.... just ask. There're too many to list here.
    1. RNG Requests are closed --- READ THE RULES
    2. You now have one strikes...Requesting while RNG's are closed and this is your warning...use the correct form when RNG request open again.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  10. #210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    1. RNG Requests are closed --- READ THE RULES
    2. You now have one strikes...Requesting while RNG's are closed and this is your warning...use the correct form when RNG request open again.
    Oh, the requests are closed? ....Oh, I suppose they are. My apologies. I'm new to this whole 'trade shops' thing.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    What do you know? I had another of your wants sitting in the entralink on my White. Let's see if I can't get it right the first time now:

    Serebii Username: randomarth
    Friend Code: 4814-4920-2844
    Offer (Include OT and ID): DWf Sunkern, Frillish, and Emolga (OT Jacob) and ID# is 25740

    Pokemon: Totodile

    I, randomarth, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    White FC: 0733-5807-2270
    Black 2 FC:0090-2833-4096

    3DS FC: 5155-3003-5369 IGN: Jacob
    Friend Safari is Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Bibarel



    Want to MM? I have Japanese Dittos!
    I also have access to every pokemon needed to complete the Unova national 'dex.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomarth View Post
    What do you know? I had another of your wants sitting in the entralink on my White. Let's see if I can't get it right the first time now:

    Serebii Username: randomarth
    Friend Code: 4814-4920-2844
    Offer (Include OT and ID): DWf Sunkern, Frillish, and Emolga (OT Jacob) and ID# is 25740

    Pokemon: Totodile

    I, randomarth, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Accepted. Can't trade now...I'll be around tomorrow. RNG-ing right now.

    All Sanctuary Requests are now CLOSED...I want to clear my list before Dragonheart takes a holiday in March. All traders, please arrange a time to trade with me ASAP. GMT -5 time.

    Edit: Can'tTouchThis if you can arrange a time with me this week to trade and we work out the trade quickly, I'll accept it.
    Last edited by Ilane; 18th February 2013 at 5:37 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Serebii Username: Can'ttouchthis
    Friend Code: 2709 0967 8461
    Offer:

    Multitype=Lv100-Arceus-Adamant: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Judgment)

    Pokemon:
    Interested in-(shiny) Electrike-Timid w/hp-ice


    I, Can'ttouchthis, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'ttouchthis View Post
    Serebii Username: Can'ttouchthis
    Friend Code: 2709 0967 8461
    Offer:

    Multitype=Lv100-Arceus-Adamant: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Judgment)

    Pokemon:
    Interested in-(shiny) Electrike-Timid w/hp-ice


    I, Can'ttouchthis, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Yep, accepted. Can't trade right now, RNG-ing (changing the save point, resets the frames)...so please set something up with me this week between 8.00 - 9.00 PM GMT - 5, or provide an alternate time.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    My internet is out until further notice. All pending trades are on hold until this problem is fixed.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Internet is back and the following requests are done with their counterparts (with some modifications) being added to Sanctuary!

        Spoiler:- Jazz Hands:


        Spoiler:- Croze (0347 8098 0190):


        Spoiler:- Flyinggurtboy (2967 6468 9106):
    Last edited by Ilane; 20th February 2013 at 11:12 PM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Serebii Username: Croze
    Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190
    Offer: DWF Ekans, Horsea, Phanphy

    Pokemon: Electrike

    I, Croze, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NTF/Non-Redis status.
    Notes: hope this can be added to the trade
    My friend safari has Throh, Meditite, and Breloom.
    Self obtained trophy shines: Marowak, Pansear, Florges, Delphox, Gastrodon, Beautifly, accidentally killed shiny Wingull in horde
    want: specific events/shinies
    Black 2 Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190/3DS Friend Code: 0001 3822 0348
    Top 10 Favorite games - Metalgear 3 subsistence, Disgaea aod, Megaman X4, Pokemon Blue, Strange Journey, shin megami tensei ii, Ratchet&Clank Dl, Persona 3p, Metroid prime 2, Zelda Oot.
    Self hatched Shinies : Kecleon
    Adamant iv 31/31/31/31/21/26 Protean

  18. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croze View Post
    Serebii Username: Croze
    Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190
    Offer: DWF Ekans, Horsea, Phanphy

    Pokemon: Electrike

    I, Croze, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NTF/Non-Redis status.
    Notes: hope this can be added to the trade
    Umm, I hate to break it to you, but requests are closed right now. I already found that out the hard way (got my first strike for requesting during closed requests).

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croze View Post
    Serebii Username: Croze
    Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190
    Offer: DWF Ekans, Horsea, Phanphy

    Pokemon: Electrike

    I, Croze, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NTF/Non-Redis status.
    Notes: hope this can be added to the trade
    LOL, Technically Sanctuary is closed...but since we already have a pending trade, I'll accept this. Man, those electrikes went fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Umm, I hate to break it to you, but requests are closed right now. I already found that out the hard way (got my first strike for requesting during closed requests).
    Please don't mini-mod in my thread. You made an RNG Request, he made a Sanctuary Request.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  20. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    LOL, Technically Sanctuary is closed...but since we already have a pending trade, I'll accept this. Man, those electrikes went fast.



    Please don't mini-mod in my thread. You made an RNG Request, he made a Sanctuary Request.
    Oh. May I ask what the difference between the two is? (Sorry if I'm sounding a little stupid. And I was just trying to save Croze from making the same mistake I did, so I'm sorry if I was trying to do your job.)

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Oh. May I ask what the difference between the two is? (Sorry if I'm sounding a little stupid. And I was just trying to save Croze from making the same mistake I did, so I'm sorry if I was trying to do your job.)
    Sanctuary pokemon have already been RNG'd and are ready for trade. Basically, it's a new RNG of someone else's request with slight modifications (if needed)
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  22. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Sanctuary pokemon have already been RNG'd and are ready for trade. Basically, it's a new RNG of someone else's request with slight modifications (if needed)
    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Sanctuary are pokes she already RNGed, and can be traded ASAP with your offers since they are already done.
    OK, now it makes sense. Thanks guys. I'll try to re-enter that request when RNGs open back up, then.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Sorry if I caused some sort of controversy by asking for the Electrike, just knew that you preferred to complete multiple trades at once so I took a chance.
    Notes: Thanks for all the Trades and I highly recommend the Dragonheart Sanctuary
    My friend safari has Throh, Meditite, and Breloom.
    Self obtained trophy shines: Marowak, Pansear, Florges, Delphox, Gastrodon, Beautifly, accidentally killed shiny Wingull in horde
    want: specific events/shinies
    Black 2 Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190/3DS Friend Code: 0001 3822 0348
    Top 10 Favorite games - Metalgear 3 subsistence, Disgaea aod, Megaman X4, Pokemon Blue, Strange Journey, shin megami tensei ii, Ratchet&Clank Dl, Persona 3p, Metroid prime 2, Zelda Oot.
    Self hatched Shinies : Kecleon
    Adamant iv 31/31/31/31/21/26 Protean

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croze View Post
    Sorry if I caused some sort of controversy by asking for the Electrike, just knew that you preferred to complete multiple trades at once so I took a chance.
    Notes: Thanks for all the Trades and I highly recommend the Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Yep, I prefer to complete as many trades in one go as possible.
    lol, thanks a lot Croze.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Thank you for such a quick and easy trade!

    Rate your experience (1 low, 10 high): 8
    What can we improve on: Maybe RNGing slightly quicker? I dunno
    What did we do well: Making the experience the best for the customer, like adding unspecified useful egg moves
    Would you trade with us again: Definitely!
    Last edited by Jazz™; 24th February 2013 at 6:07 PM.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •