Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rby lc

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    anyone tried make a leech toxic team yet?
    I did with Bulbasaur. Because of Leech Seed mechanics in RBY, it's not as great as I would have hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    True... But sub can just be there for random stalling....
    that is the problem with omy... like NO movepool .. though it has some nice physy attacks
    Sub is basically there to dodge a hit, which is why it's so great on Rhyhorn. Immune to Thunder Wave and your opp has to be really ballsey to send in a Sleep Inducer on such a hard hitter

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Might as well discuss things to be banned because makingreal tier. Poliwag and wrap need uber testing.
    Found out why Nidoran is banned. Thunder/Blizzard/Fire Blast in combination with Amnesia, gg son

Also I'm in favour of booting out AgiliWrap/Fire Spin. Dratini is Bulky enough to take almost any hit, set up Agility, and can wear down it's checks/counters incredibly easily. I haven't tried out Ponyta yet, but I assume it runs the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    I did with Bulbasaur. Because of Leech Seed mechanics in RBY, it's not as great as I would have hoped.

Sub is basically there to dodge a hit, which is why it's so great on Rhyhorn. Immune to Thunder Wave and your opp has to be really ballsey to send in a Sleep Inducer on such a hard hitter

Found out why Nidoran is banned. Thunder/Blizzard/Fire Blast in combination with Amnesia, gg son

Also I'm in favour of booting out AgiliWrap/Fire Spin. Dratini is Bulky enough to take almost any hit, set up Agility, and can wear down it's checks/counters incredibly easily. I haven't tried out Ponyta yet, but I assume it runs the same way

hmm...it looks like the agili wrap/spin/clamp does work in the same way that dragon rage does...except at a slower rate. That will surely get banned (NEEDS TO BE)

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

fire spin is less accurate, and ponyta is weaker and has less resistances (as opposed to dratini who can agility on anyone without blizzard)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Done Ponyta. Doing something else (probably Mankey or Bulbasaur) soon.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Clamp fire spin wrap all have 75 acc iirc (clamp might be 90) so they are semii broken there is many ways to outplay them sort of like Terrakion in BW OU

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
    Clamp fire spin wrap all have 75 acc iirc (clamp might be 90) so they are semii broken there is many ways to outplay them sort of like Terrakion in BW OU
    wrap is 85%, fire spin is 70% IIRC.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

I know it says it get amnesia as a tutor move but i can't seem to find it on my PO move section. Also i believe that is should be a straight foward dratini as i have never been swept by ponyta. On Poliwag it is difficult to take out, but a +2 psychic doesn't guarantee okho gastly and it can be taken out by diglett or quick attacks.

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/show...BY-LC&p=228971 a interesting thread
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 3rd December 2012 at 8:04 PM.

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

I always find that even though agilywrap does get through to ko'ing there its less than reliable accuracy can be played upon by things like Slowpoke and Rhyhorn. Wrap will do about 7-8%???? ish most of the time per hit so with a move like blizzard on Slowy there is at least some chance to whip back and put the game back in your favour. BUT! having said that this is unlikely as well soooo there are bits for and against. Finally I think Hypnosis Gastly is the reason why they arent banned and then any explosion user.

Push da button

6-0d D Bray in my first game e z
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    6-0d D Bray in my first game e z
    I hate your lead. Why is it so good??

I hate your lead. Why is it so good??
    Lol, it needs a damn analysis!

Also, http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/show...ni-from-RBY-LC

^ I'm taking that as spam.

Doing, uhh, Bellsprout? Yeah, ill do him (if no ones claimed him)

Seems to be a lot of people spamming with quesrion marks in words >.>

Also, keyboard sucks so using on-screen one .

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

dratini is now LC uber in rby

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    dratini is now LC uber in rby
    gonna make a lot of people very happy

and clefairy yay or nay
    nice movepool, nice hp.. or lil bit ouclassed by slowpoke due to amnesia

Push da button

gonna make a lot of people very happy

and clefairy yay or nay
    nice movepool, nice hp.. or lil bit ouclassed by slowpoke due to amnesia
    Similar to Poliwag but lacks the Speed to pull off a sweep, which is Poliwags defining aspect. Diglett can take it on pretty well

since bored, now I'm going to do machop.

And my keyboard works again

My two cents...

Bulbasaur (M) @ (No item)
    -Mega Drain
    -Sleep Powder / Toxic
    -Leech Seed
    -Growth / Substitute / Mimic

Bulbasaur is one of R/B/Y's best status users, with decent bulk and Special. While 24/14/16 bulk isn't anything to write home about, it lets him take quite a few hits, along with his unique typing. The moveset is simple; Mega Drain gives him some small offensive presence, while Sleep Powder can be used to eliminate a threat entirely. Toxic can be used to compound Leech Seed's residual damage, however. Leech Seed provides residual HP movement in favour of the user, and the last slot is up for grabs, with a number of options being available. Another interesting gimmick is sticking Swords Dance in the last slot and using something like Double Edge over Mega Drain, but the recoil will quickly put an end to Bulbasaur. Besides. Bulbasaur isn't meant for sweeping, he's meant for spreading status and supporting your team.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by SneaselFTW View Post
    since bored, now I'm going to do machop.

And my keyboard works again
    WHERE ARE THESE SETS!! I WANT TO SEE THEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    My two cents...

Bulbasaur (M) @ (No item)
    -Mega Drain
    -Sleep Powder / Toxic
    -Leech Seed
    -Growth / Substitute / Mimic

Bulbasaur is one of R/B/Y's best status users, with decent bulk and Special. While 24/14/16 bulk isn't anything to write home about, it lets him take quite a few hits, along with his unique typing. The moveset is simple; Mega Drain gives him some small offensive presence, while Sleep Powder can be used to eliminate a threat entirely. Toxic can be used to compound Leech Seed's residual damage, however. Leech Seed provides residual HP movement in favour of the user, and the last slot is up for grabs, with a number of options being available. Another interesting gimmick is sticking Swords Dance in the last slot and using something like Double Edge over Mega Drain, but the recoil will quickly put an end to Bulbasaur. Besides. Bulbasaur isn't meant for sweeping, he's meant for spreading status and supporting your team.
    Yeah i doubt SD could work as totally walled by Gastly... Though this set here is pretty much walled by gastly as well.... but you cant get round EVERY thing. Leech seed looks nice as it looks like a nice Diglett counter with mega drain as well. Perhaps run razor leaf over Mega Drain as you can get recovery from Leech... and then even though not good on Eggsy i doubt youd stay in on that either..
    Nice set in all .. imo

Push da button

Yeah i doubt SD could work as totally walled by Gastly... Though this set here is pretty much walled by gastly as well.... but you cant get round EVERY thing. Leech seed looks nice as it looks like a nice Diglett counter with mega drain as well. Perhaps run razor leaf over Mega Drain as you can get recovery from Leech... and then even though not good on Eggsy i doubt youd stay in on that either..
    Nice set in all .. imo
    Gastly is a problem, but there's really not much that Bulbasaur can carry that Gastly fears. Bar Sleep Powder, Gastly doesn't fear anything in Bulba's limited R/B/Y arsenal.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Bulbasaur taking neutral damage off Diglett and SE damage off Abra makes you really wonder why you don't use Exeggcute as the only real benefit of using Bulbasaur is mega drain and it's cuteness.

Nice set in all .. imo
    Wait patiently for prohawk to proofread and add them.
    Done list, by me:
    Squirtle
    Mankey
    Ponyta
    Bellsprout
    Prolly some more I can't remember.
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 6th December 2012 at 7:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Bulbasaur taking neutral damage off Diglett and SE damage off Abra makes you really wonder why you don't use Exeggcute as the only real benefit of using Bulbasaur is mega drain and it's cuteness.
    I second this. Unless you have a Super Effective STAB attack, Exeggcute will almost never be OHKOed. Now I know that goes for a bunch of other pokes in the tier, but the Grass Psychic typing that Exeggcute has is pretty much amazing, providing key resists to several hardhitters in the tier.

I wanna see the bellsprout set because the SDWrap is quite gimmicky but SOMETIMES works .. most of the time it doesnt... though it does have double status i think .. nice

Push da button

OP needs updating (Dratini etc.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast