Thread: Rate My Team (New To Wi-fi Battles)

Default Rate My Team (New To Wi-fi Battles)

Hello, I am new to wi-fi battles and i have made a team, wondering if you could rate it and help me out on anything that you seem could be changed that would help me out. So here i go ^_^

I dont have a leading pokemon yet, but im thinking Breloom.

Breloom (@Toxic Orb)
    (Adamant | Poison Heal)
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Seed Bomb / Rockslide
    - Leech Seed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a bit confused on which Milotic to take. so i will put both set lists

Milotic (@Leftovers)
    (Calm | Marvel Scale)
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf
    - Rest or Recover
    - Sleep Talk or Toxic

For Milotic i was thinking Rest and Sleep Talk cause of her Marvel Scale Ability

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eelketross (@Life Orb)
    (Sassy | Levitate)
    - Flamethrower
    - Volt Charge
    - Dragon Tail
    - Grass Knot

I like this pokemon with levitate cause then its main weakness has gone with ground moves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volcarona (@ Air Balloon) <- Not to sure what item
    (Timid | Flamebody)
    - Bug Buzz
    - Fiery Dance
    - Hurricane
    - Quiver Dance

Tyranitar (@ Leftovers)
    (Brave | Sandstream)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Rockslide
    - Thunderbolt <- might change with ice or fire punch

Braviary (@ Lifeorb) <- Confused again :S
    (Adamant | Sheer Force)
    -Crush Claw
    -Rockslide
    -Brave Bird
    -Tailwind

Please leave any opinions and help below. Thank you

EVs please, in the mean time I'm going to assume Smogon spreads.

Ice Punch on Tyranitar, Dragon Dance Tyranitar is a monster when Gliscor and Landorus can't stop it cold. Volcarona wants a Life Orb. Braviary is a little strange. Max power Return does more damage than Crush Claw, so replace that. I'd also recommend slapping a Choice Band on him, replacing Rock Slide with Superpower, and Tailwind with U-Turn.

Replace Eelektross with Thundurus-T.

Thundurus-T @ Life Orb
    Timid - Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    -Nasty Plot
    -Substitute / Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)

He packs similar synergy, but a LOT more power than Eelektross, as well as being fast enough for a sweep. I'd recommend a SubPlot set, but you could play around a little, with options like Agility and Specs being viable as well.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Sorry but im new to this. What do you mean about EV's and Smogon?
    and the i choose Eleektross because i didnt know if there was a banning system or something
    Braviary was just a random pokemon i fitted in the gap, so he can be swapped.

By EV's do you mean is Breloom kills another pokemon he gets +2 Atk Points?

Quote Originally Posted by Shmiiii View Post
    By EV's do you mean is Breloom kills another pokemon he gets +2 Atk Points?
    Yes, here's a basic article on EVs.

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Ahh well see im still getting my pokemon to level 100, thats why i havent got that yet, im still training them atm, thats why i didnt put EV's on sorry

So any help on EV's aswell will be FANTASTIC

Hmm, you'd need to train them to l100 before posting here.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Oh right. Not far left then Ill be back

Yeah, and you'll need the EVs as well.
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

how do i find out the EV's?

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Hmm, you'd need to train them to l100 before posting here.
    Please don't minimod especially when you yourself don't know the rules. A team doesn't need to be level 100 to post it here. The RMT forum is to help people with teams BEFORE they are done.

If you are having trouble with EVs please read this.

Until then however you should try posting your team here instead. You don't need to understand EVs to post there.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Please don't minimod especially when you yourself don't know the rules. A team doesn't need to be level 100 to post it here. The RMT forum is to help people with teams BEFORE they are done.

Until then however you should try posting your team here instead. You don't need to understand EVs to post there.
    And yet nobody yells at me for minimodding...

Notofftopic; If you need help developing EV spreads, use Smogon or talk to another member (like myself) via PMs or VMs would be my recommendation.

~Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post

Sorry, but I do know the rules. Just that part got left out. :P

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Default Shibirudon rules!

I love Eelektross! I usually run Giga Drain, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Hidden Power Ice for a Special set, but then Rotom-Heat resists all his moves. Even though Hugh uses it, people tend to try to strike it with Ground moves without Mold Breaker, tricking an Iron Ball or using Gravity.
    Last edited by Lorenzo The Comic; 5th December 2012 at 4:55 AM.

Sorry, but EVs are required for competitive RMTs, and your descriptions need to be a bit more substantial. Like BH said, you can try posting in the In-Game RMT section until you feel like you're more comfortable with EVs. ^_^