Hi im a super noob trying to get into competitive pokemon battling. I used to play diamond back in 2007 and then stopped to play some xbox and hang with my friends. Anyway I got white 2 on Released and loved it so much that I wanted to battle and have fun

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Nature Modest Ability Flash Fire
EVs 120 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 128 Spe

HP Ground
Overheat
Energy Ball
shadow Ball

Running the smogon Choice specs set. I wanted to see Chandelures Massive SpAtk at work while having good synergy with Ferrothorn. Deals great with steel types. Energy Ball is for coverage and deals great against water/ground types. Shadow ball is for STAB. I have hidden power Ground to surprise Heatren :3

Conkeldurr @ Flame orb
Nature Adamant Ability Guts
Evs 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD
Drain punch
Bulk Up
Ice Punch
Mach Punch

Just a another smogon set with Ice punch For those pesky dragons. Bulk up is for set up, mach punch priority and drain punch for survivability since flame orb wears him down and Gaining hp from pokes like Vaporeon is great Plus hes a great T-tar counter

Donphan @ Earth Gem
Nature Impish Ability Sturdy
Evs 252 Hp/ 252 Def / 4 SpD
Earthquake
Endeavor
Stealth Rocks
Ice Shard

My stealth rock setup physical wall. To be honest I saw people use this set and decided to give it a try. Earthquake with Earth Gem plus STAB hurts. Endeavor is for sturdy combo with ice shard which can cripple sweepers (if they setup) without a priority move.

Reuniclus @Flame orb
Nature Quiet Ability Magic Guard
Ev 252 Hp/ 116 Def/ 56 SpA/ 80 SpD
Psyshock (Thinking about switching to psychic)
Trick
Trick room (Thinking about switching to calm mind or Trick)....
Recover

This set feels really weird. I wanted some bulk to try and set up or go for trick to cripple pokes like scizor that will try to set up on reuniclus. Im thinking that maybe i should switch Trick room for calm mind for a bulky set up but i need trick room so....... I need major help here. Would prefer to keep my ev spread and nature. Please help!

Ferrothorn @Leftovers
Nature Sassy Ability Iron Barbs
Ev 252 Hp/ 88 Def'/ 168 SpD
Leech seed
Power Whip
Gryo Ball
Spikes

Works well with Chandelure, also my spikes setup. This is the standard move set. I wanted my Ferro to take more special hits so i went into more ev investment in special defense as well as sassy nature. Its pretty much the standard Ferro just a Specially defensive tank. Dual Stab for coverage leech seed for survival and spikes for being spikes.

This is my first OU Team. I know that it needs alot of work but its fine I'll learn. Only way to get better is through mistakes Anyway, I know I need a spinner and donphan comes to mind but I was thinking of using a different poke for the job. Pokes that come to mind Cloyster, Tentacruel and Starmie. I need a water type and wanted it to be a spinner. Please help me I never battled competitively before. I just watch some youtube wifi-battles All advice will be greatly appreciated in the advancement and improvement of this team ( I was also thinking, maybe switch gliscor with donphan)?

Gliscor @Black sludge
Nature Impish Ability Poison Heal
Evs 252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 Spe
Substitute
Taunt/protect
Toxic
Stealth rocks
Sub/protect or Sub/Taunt either works fine but I'm thinking sub protect to annoy people plus toxic to wear them down. Probably run Earthquake,sub,toxic,stealthrocks.
Pardon my lack of details Im still a noob and havent battled competitively before. Thanks Again! Will check responses later today...So...Tired.