Thread: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyujin/進撃の巨人 Fan-club!

Default Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人 Fan-club!

Welcome to the Attack on Titan Fanclub!
    A club dedicated to the discussion of the Anime/Manga series of the same name that is set in an apocalyptic world where Mysterious giants called Titans roam the earth and have driven humans to live inside equally mysterious walls in fear of being eaten. The series follows Eren Yeager as he joins the scouting legion, a faction of the military who go outside the walls to gather information on both the Titans and the landscape, and to discover the secrets of titans, the wall, and the history of the land.

Rules:
    Obey the SPPf rules.
    Obey the following rules.
    Do not double post.
    Do not spam.
    Please fill out the registration form thoroughly and correctly.
    Do not bully, troll, or flame.
    Do not post when you are banned or banished.
    Respect all other members.
    Be Mindful of people who are not reading ahead of the anime in the Manga and keep spoilers in spoiler tags
    Be kind and have fun!

Forms:

I'd like to join this club!
    Username:
    Would you like to join this club?
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion?

I'd like the have my artwork displayed in the artwork showcase
    Username:
    Image link(If you delete the image from where it is hosted, it will have to be removed from the showcase):
    Is it okay for members to use your artwork:

Members:

Owner:Hawkeye721
    Moderators: N/A

The Military Police:
    A branch of the military that live in the very center of the walls, they keep their namesake and act as police for the population
    N/A

The Garrison:
    A branch of the military dedicated to all defenses that have to do with the wall, whether it be patrols, repairs, or improvements to the wall
    Sir Niner Steal

The Scouting Legion:
    A branch of the military dedicated to the exploration and the eventual reclamation of human territory from Titan-infested lands
    EpicJirachiFan
    Chapter of Charizard
    SprSncConzor

Strikes:
    You get Strikes from breaking the rules
    1st strike is a warning, 2nd strike is a 3 day ban from posting in the club, 3rd is a week ban, 4th is a lifetime ban

1 Strike: Nobody, thankfully
    2nd Strike: Nobody, thankfully
    3rd Strike: Nobody, thankfully
    4th Strick: Nobody, thankfully

Artwork showcase:
    Feel free to put these Banners/Userbars/Pictures in your signature if you would like, but make sure to credit the artist listed below, and if you would like your attack on titan artwork here, please fill out the correct form and I will post it here
    None yet!

News:
    *Coming soon*

FAQ:
        Spoiler:- FAQ:

*more coming soon*
    Last edited by hawkeye721; 4th March 2014 at 9:44 PM.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Username: EpicJirachiFan
    Would you like to join this club? Yep. Cuz it's one of the few manga and anime that I don't feel like I am trawling through. I love it.
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion? hmmmm.... Scouting Legion

(I'll probarbly end up submitting quite a bit of art in the future too )

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Username: EpicJirachiFan
    Would you like to join this club? Yep. Cuz it's one of the few manga and anime that I don't feel like I am trawling through. I love it.
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion? hmmmm.... Scouting Legion

(I'll probarbly end up submitting quite a bit of art in the future too )
    Accepted! I'll add you to the member list right away!

Username: Chapter of Charizard
    Would you like to join this club? Yes of course! I love Attack on Titan, it's my favorite Anime other than Sword Art Online and I love it's manga so much. My favorite characters are Sasha, Jean, and Mikasa.
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion? The Recon Corps (Scouting Legion)

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Username: Chapter of Charizard
    Would you like to join this club? Yes of course! I love Attack on Titan, it's my favorite Anime other than Sword Art Online and I love it's manga so much. My favorite characters are Sasha, Jean, and Mikasa.
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion? The Recon Corps (Scouting Legion)
    Accepted! Welcome to the club!

Seid ihr das essen? Nein, wir sind der Jaeger!

Username: SprSncConzor
    Would you like to join this club? Totally. I just got into it but I've already watched all 25 episodes and read all the manga!
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion? The Scouting Legion, or as I call it, the Survey Corps. (Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of people here.)
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SprSncConzor View Post
    Seid ihr das essen? Nein, wir sind der Jaeger!

Username: SprSncConzor
    Would you like to join this club? Totally. I just got into it but I've already watched all 25 episodes and read all the manga!
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion? The Scouting Legion, or as I call it, the Survey Corps. (Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of people here.)
    Accepted! Welcome to the club!

Topic to discuss: With the new chapter coming in a few days, what are your hopes and expectations for it?

Username: Sir Niner Steal
    Would you like to join this club?: YES.
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion?: I'm a wuss, but couldn't be "police". So, The Garrison.
    Fc: 1907-8569-6844

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Topic to discuss: With the new chapter coming in a few days, what are your hopes and expectations for it?
    With the rift forming between the Survey Corps and the Central Military Police ever increasing, I'm expecting things to get nasty this chapter. Hopefully we'll also find out what the King wants with Eren and Historia, and if they're really part of the same bloodline like everyone is suspecting.

Some further detail about the Central MP's motives in general would be nice, and it'll be interesting to see what Levi and Hanji get out of the dude they captured.

Speaking of Levi, I have no idea about what to make of the deal he struck with the Reebs company. Are they actually handing Eren over or am I missing something?

On a final note, more of the Erwin / Pixis dream team can only be a good thing.
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SprSncConzor View Post
    Hopefully we'll also find out what the King wants with Eren and Historia, and if they're really part of the same bloodline like everyone is suspecting.
    Personally, I think there's a better chance of Ymir being connected to the bloodline then Eren, but Historia is also very likely in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Niner Steak View Post
    Username: Sir Niner Steal
    Would you like to join this club?: YES.
    Would you like to be in the The military Police, The Garrison, or The Scouting Legion?: I'm a wuss, but couldn't be "police". So, The Garrison.
    Accepted, welcome to the club!