Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

do you know the EV's?

even though that was such a short paragraph, i will ACCEPT!!
    because you dont know much you can't answer many questions. VGC means video game championships, or the current ruleset (modified every year) that all battlers use. i hope you can learn something from this club!

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    do you know the EV's?
    I do not know the opposing thundurus's ev's, however my suicune was max Hp, Most of attack (Don't ****ing ask.), and a slight bit of special defense. I had 202 hp at level 50.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

oh and dragonite, VGC is basically what people call double battles... so by that i meant what your fav pokemon in double battles is... which you can't really answer right now.

This is MR.boopers team....

Credit to me

not exactly, i said i based it on that yes, but i was trying many other tactics. the core is indeed based on his team, but the rest isn't.

i am having team creation block so i can't think of ANYTHING! Dx

EDIT: apparently drizzleboy12 was using the team.. and won a lot with it... >.< what is wrong with my AWFUL LUCK!!! Dx

holy cow all the clubs are so freaking inactive!
    Last edited by joej m; 7th December 2012 at 2:11 AM.

I am on a phone too...lol. So,can I iv breed for this club?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

yep! when someone requests something, you may do it! but you dont need to accept EVERYTHING. that would overstress you and we dont want that! ^^;
    do you wanna start making a team?

wanna give a shout out to everyone for giving this club 300 something posts in 5 days!!!

Not everyone ...lol I'm giving away. 300+ Cyndaquil :3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

really? they can be quite great on sun teams with the amount of speed they have, eruption and solar beam.

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    really? they can be quite great on sun teams with the amount of speed they have, eruption and solar beam.
    Yes,l. Didn't hatch all the eggs ...got the shiny before that. One more box to hatch and then,yes....I will give them away.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Which is better in tournaments like this upcoming one: Thundurus or Thundurus-T?

Good morning everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Which is better in tournaments like this upcoming one: Thundurus or Thundurus-T?
    I'm using a incarnate Thundurus as drizz revealed -_-' it's okay though. I'm not afraid of one member of my team being revealed. x3 Anywayz, Incarnate is faster, and has priority through prankster ability.

Also, welcome to the club InsaneDragoniteHD!
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 7th December 2012 at 4:26 PM.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 87~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Wurmple(OR Horde)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Sorry if this was mentioned but I found the EV spread of those Swagger Thundurus!

Spoiler:- I haz a Wii:

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Sorry if this was mentioned but I found the EV spread of those Swagger Thundurus!

Spoiler:- I haz a Wii:
    Wow that is a nice set! I'm using this set alongside my ground type mon/other pokemon under protect/etc. It actually works really well!

Spoiler:- My Shiny Thunderus:

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 87~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Wurmple(OR Horde)~}

Great set I like running

Thundurus @ Sitrus berry
    EVs: 196 HP 204 SpD 108 Spd
    Calm nature
    -T-wave
    -Thunderbolt
    -HP (ice)/Swagger
    -Taunt

This set lets him live a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios 13/16th of the time and outspeeds most other Bulky thundurus sets.
    Last edited by drizzleboy12; 7th December 2012 at 5:13 PM.

Credit to me

Hi, I'm Philzone, and I wish to become a more skilled competitive double battler. My favourite VGC pokemon has to be gastrodon (east sea). When I added one of these to my sandstorm double team, it went from being a failure, to becoming quite threatening. Favourite pokemon? Has to be Lucario. The black and blue aura jackle is cool, strong, and very unpredictable. I love double battles, because of the strategy behind them (since i love strategy based stuff), and the fact that lots of pokemon who are frowned on in singled, are welcomed to the doubles metagame. If I wanted a job, I would be a EV trainer, because I keep EV training pokemon that I have for double battles.

Accepted!

welcome.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by philzone View Post
    Hi, I'm Philzone, and I wish to become a more skilled competitive double battler. My favourite VGC pokemon has to be gastrodon (east sea). When I added one of these to my sandstorm double team, it went from being a failure, to becoming quite threatening. Favourite pokemon? Has to be Lucario. The black and blue aura jackle is cool, strong, and very unpredictable. I love double battles, because of the strategy behind them (since i love strategy based stuff), and the fact that lots of pokemon who are frowned on in singled, are welcomed to the doubles metagame. If I wanted a job, I would be a EV trainer, because I keep EV training pokemon that I have for double battles.
    Welcome to the club~! Enjoy your time here~!

My xat avvie (c) me

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    Accepted!

welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Welcome to the club~! Enjoy your time here~!
    Thanks guys =D

Quote Originally Posted by philzone View Post
    Welcome to the club

Spoiler:- Credits:

ok, on heat rotom, run a bulkier set for the RMT. because with choice specs and sun, you dont need to worry about anything when it comes to power. try using a damage calculator.

To be honest your teams EVS suck especially exagutter's. Also I thought your other team was better but you only needed different EVs.

And whats the point of having unlimited sitrus berries without a bulky set? Because his defensive stats suck and you really need to invest in all bulk. If you don't then instead you should run chlorophyll with abusing sleep powder which I consider "pathetic". If you run the harvest then I suggest this set

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Harvest
    EV's: 244 HP/236 SpD/28 Def
    Calm Nature
    - Leaf Storm
    - Psyshock
    - Protect
    - Power Swap

lets him tank a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios and a crunch from a max attack tyranitar.

I use this set and it is freaking amazing! and wolfe runner up of the world tournament uses this set.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    To be honest your teams EVS suck especially exagutter's. Also I thought your other team was better but you only needed different EVs.

And whats the point of having unlimited sitrus berries without a bulky set? Because his defensive stats suck and you really need to invest in all bulk. If you don't then instead you should run chlorophyll with abusing sleep powder which I consider "pathetic". If you run the harvest then I suggest this set

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Harvest
    EV's: 244 HP/236 SpD/28 Def
    Calm Nature
    - Leaf Storm
    - Psyshock
    - Protect
    - Power Swap

lets him tank a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios and a crunch from a max attack tyranitar.

I use this set and it is freaking amazing! and wolfe runner up of the world tournament uses this set.
    Wow, really? I guess I'll use it then! Any other suggestions?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Zapdos I suggest running this set

Zapdos @ Choice specs
    EVs: 204 HP 20 Def 172 SpA 92 SpD
    Calm nature
    -Thunderbolt/Volt switch
    -Heat wave
    -HP grass
    -Air cutter

This set lets it live a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios and can KO most none rindo berry gastridon sets and 2KO all fighting and ludicolo's with air cutter. And KOs most grass types with heat wave.

Credit to me

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast