Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

i dont like thundurus.......

how do you beat him! and cressilia!!

Tyranitar ends Cresselia like no ones business.

cresselia you just need to take out slowly, or use one of the three pokemon that can OHKO.
    crawdaunt (max attack dark gem and hidden ability needed) crunch
    heracross (max attack and bug gem/guts and flame orb) megahorn
    escavalier (max attack [i think] and bug gem) megahorn

thundurus isn't too bad. tyranitar and terrakion easily OHKO it. many others do. its just so dang annoying!!! Dx

Update

2012 VGCS Winter Battle Details

The first WiFi tournament with Championship Points and Regionals byes at stake will be open for sign-ups today and the details have just gone live.

Registration Period
    00:00 UTC Thursday, December 6th, 2012 (4PM PST / 7PM EST December 5th) to 23:59 UTC Thursday, December 13th, 2012 (3:59 PM PST / 6:59 PM EST December 13th).

Competition Dates
    00:00 UTC Friday, December 14th, 2012 (4PM PST / 7PM EST December 13th) to 23:59 UTC Monday, December 17th, 2012 (3:59 PM PST / 6:59 PM PST December 17th).

Ruleset
    VG Modified

Prizes
    All players who end up on the final rankings (are not disqualified and have at least 10 matches recorded as played) will receive a Custap Berry
    The top 128 players in North America and the top 128 players in Europe in each age division (Juniors, Seniors, and Masters) will receive an undetermined amount of Championship Points that will count towards qualifying for the 2013 Pokémon World Championships in Vancouver, BC, Canada
    The top 16 players in North America will receive a first round bye at an upcoming Regional Championship event (it is unknown if you can delay this until the spring or if this is also by age division like CP)
    Age Divisions
    Although CP is awarded based on your Play! Pokémon age division, players will play in only two different pools of players. Seniors and Juniors will be grouped into one ladder while Masters will be in another. For reference:

Junior Division: Born in 2002 or later
    Senior Division: Born in 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001
    Master Division: Born in 1997 or earlier

Requirements
    You must be using a Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2 game card to participate in these tournaments. You must also have a Pokémon Global Link account synced to your game card.

Disconnections
    You must play 10 full games to be ranked on the ladder and receive your Custap Berry. Those who do not finish their battles and disconnect to try and save their record may lose their placing on the ladder as well as receive a ban in future WiFi competitions.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    Update

2012 VGCS Winter Battle Details

The first WiFi tournament with Championship Points and Regionals byes at stake will be open for sign-ups today and the details have just gone live.

Registration Period
    00:00 UTC Thursday, December 6th, 2012 (4PM PST / 7PM EST December 5th) to 23:59 UTC Thursday, December 13th, 2012 (3:59 PM PST / 6:59 PM EST December 13th).

Competition Dates
    00:00 UTC Friday, December 14th, 2012 (4PM PST / 7PM EST December 13th) to 23:59 UTC Monday, December 17th, 2012 (3:59 PM PST / 6:59 PM PST December 17th).

Ruleset
    VG Modified

Prizes
    All players who end up on the final rankings (are not disqualified and have at least 10 matches recorded as played) will receive a Custap Berry
    The top 128 players in North America and the top 128 players in Europe in each age division (Juniors, Seniors, and Masters) will receive an undetermined amount of Championship Points that will count towards qualifying for the 2013 Pokémon World Championships in Vancouver, BC, Canada
    The top 16 players in North America will receive a first round bye at an upcoming Regional Championship event (it is unknown if you can delay this until the spring or if this is also by age division like CP)
    Age Divisions
    Although CP is awarded based on your Play! Pokémon age division, players will play in only two different pools of players. Seniors and Juniors will be grouped into one ladder while Masters will be in another. For reference:

Junior Division: Born in 2002 or later
    Senior Division: Born in 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001
    Master Division: Born in 1997 or earlier

Requirements
    You must be using a Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2 game card to participate in these tournaments. You must also have a Pokémon Global Link account synced to your game card.

Disconnections
    You must play 10 full games to be ranked on the ladder and receive your Custap Berry. Those who do not finish their battles and disconnect to try and save their record may lose their placing on the ladder as well as receive a ban in future WiFi competitions.
    OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!! drizzle boy, i am putting you in charge of making my team xD J.K. OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVE THESE TOURNEYS!
    EVERYONE, THIS IS A GLOBAL LINK TOURNEY! IT IS GONNA BE REALLY FUN!

Btw that is writen by nugget bridge user evan and thanks nugget bridge user crow for giving us the heads up!

Credit to me

i need some one to rng

then ill be ready.........
        Spoiler:- please help:

but your gonna enter? lava burst and drizzle boy are RNG'ers. or find someone else.
    registration on the global link starts thurs and ends on the 13th. you dont need your team by then though... i think... check out the global link!
    i am so pumped to cream everyone xD

@edit: it starts on the 14th... so... you better hurry up or use a current team!
    ... you are using a sun team?... sorry to say but it won't get you too far... >.>

... oh crud i need to finish my W2 game!!! xD
    Last edited by joej m; 6th December 2012 at 12:08 AM.

what so bad about sun?

its not bad. it is great on a rare occasion... but the common sand and the common rain counters it completely... also do you need yours shiny? really? xD

well ill have a full shiny team lol.

and i think this team will be great

you could post the team so we can all rate if you want! ^^;

... i am literally jumping up and down right now i am so excited!! xD

ok later though

ok cool. so new topic. WHO'S ENTERING!?
    OF COURSE I AM

LOL I FIND IT HILARIOUS HOW THEY ARE GIVING OUT A BERRY FOR THE PRIZE FOR ENTERING XD

its online so i will

but it counts towards you qualifying in the further ahead tourneys that you go too. so that might give me an excuse to get my parents to get me out there!

Sorry but that only works if you have a player ID already which you need to go to a tournament to get.

Anyway HECK YAH I"M ENTERING!

Credit to me

Sorry but that only works if you have a player ID already which you need to go to a tournament to get.

Anyway HECK YAH I"M ENTERING!
    pfffhhhttt... :P i dont think my mom will get me out anyway... but you can enter if you dont have an ID?
    IF YOU SAY NO I WILL DRINK TOILET WATER... D:

You don't need a trainer ID to enter.

Credit to me

thank the lord for that!
    anyway. what kinda tactics are y'all gonna use? i know that trident wants a sun team. i think ill do like... a tailwind team... or a trick room/slow goodstuffs.

I using my trick room!

Credit to me

I using my trick room!
    you mean your rain room team?

Yeah but I call it trck room because It isn't completely a rain team.

Credit to me

i guess your right
    i think i will do a weather actually! ^^;
    either rain, or sandstorm... prob sandstorm.

Hello, I am GC7,
    I would Like to become a VGC battler because well mainly I have been bored lately of the smogon tiers battling style and I would like to try VGC since it's well what nintendo sets for their tournaments. My favorite VGC pokemon I would have to say, well perhaps Politoed due to the fact that well it's easy to run and sets up rain for it's powerful team mates such as kingdra or my other favorite Ludicolo. My favorite pokemon over all is Machamp, I have always liked machamp since the first episodes of pokemon, he looks pretty cool and is one tough poke as well. As for any club jobs well I am able to RNG but lately I haven't had much time to do much RNG's due to the fact of lack of time with college and work getting in the way. Well that's pretty much it about me
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast