Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

you are ACCEPTED!
    welcome to the community! hope you have fun here! :3

You guys aren't gonna believe what the fudge I just did o.O....
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

What the fudge did you see?

Credit to me

If this isn't relevant please say it over vm. If it is about Pokemon go ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    What the fudge did you see?
    I preformed brain transplant with two ds games because my dad found my white in the dryer, except it was the top and the game card only. (The motherboard in a sense). I freaked, then took the old nintendogs game and put white into IT'S case (like ripped it apart physically, and took out its motherboard, and then stuck white into Nintendog's case.

I Think i dropped down in agonizing defeat when my dad showed me that he found my white in the dryer...I was estatic!

...Until he showed me that what he found was the THE GAME CARD SEPARATED FROM THE CASE, MEANING IT TECHNICALLY COULDN'T BE READ BY A DS.

so yeah, I just killed nintendogs...poor game ;-;...I'll find a way to fix it. lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Awe that sux

lol well good luck fixing it.

Credit to me

I just did fix it...except I killed nintendogs in exchange for being able to play white. (like, now nintendogs doesn't have a case. XD)

Now to see if my data's okay ;-;...
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

No I was talking about you killing your nintendo dogs lol

Credit to me

You evil dog killer! Anyway pika, you entering the global link competition?

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    You evil dog killer! Anyway pika, you entering the global link competition?
    I will once I find my black 2...XD

I don't think I have enough ev-trained pokemon to enter in white...Hell, what do i have in this game besides my EVENT suicune? ._. XD

@drizzle
    ahhh, well thanks. I'll fix it evenually. XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

It has to be on bw2 anyway. So you gotta find it!

It has to be on bw2 anyway. So you gotta find it!
    I will XD. lol I know it will turn up...and I will find it. XD

oh look, my scarf victini, SHINY DERP...

...an impish skarmory with good stats?

**** my life.

;_;...

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, I SPENT ALL OF THAT TIME BREEDING ANOTHER SKARMORY IN BLACK AND WHITE 2 ONLY TO FIND MY WHITE AND GET AN EXCELLENT STAT ONE ANYWAY? WITH THE RIGHT NATURE? **** you game ;_;...fudge you...
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I just got confused. Anyway this is going off topic. What kinds team would your pika?

I just got confused. Anyway this is going off topic. What kinds team would your pika?
    cuse me. lol

But it'd be a good stuff team. I don't have anything else lol.

It did okay in the last tournament...I want to use keldeo, but nooooo. >3>... lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Yeah. I wanted to use a keldeo... But " it's a special Pokemon" ;-; but it has the same base stats as the other three... What did you get on the autumn friendly?

Yeah. I wanted to use a keldeo... But " it's a special Pokemon" ;-; but it has the same base stats as the other three... What did you get on the autumn friendly?
    I couldn't fight the last day and a half, but I got to around 1665 I beleive...:/...
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I couldn't fight the last day and a half, but I got to around 1665 I beleive...:/...
    I got pwned in my last match of it. D8 I got swept by a Kingdra ._.

Always watch out for rain teams you should make a counter to weather on most teams.
    I not brag but... I got 51st :P

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I got pwned in my last match of it. D8 I got swept by a Kingdra ._.
    XDD;...be careful. :P
    Always watch out for rain teams you should make a counter to weather on most teams.
    I not brag but... I got 51st :P
    Funny enough, I have more trouble with rain teams then trick room teams. ._...possibly because of my team make up. I have 3 hard hitters, and then I have two bulky really slow pokemon (that end up outspeeding things IN trick room that isn't named ferrothorn.) Plus one of my hard hitters is a pokemon that kills most trick room set uppers...XD

good job ...BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I SENSE BRAGGING. XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    XDD;...be careful. :P
    Kingdra didn't have Swift Swim I thought...I could knock it out with my Yanmega and Blaziken Last pokemon I had left >.> I thought...D8

Drizzle boy is gonna come and say he did better than me... Which he did...

@ princess, that's the awful team I made you! xD I sucked back then. But I still got 51st...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I'll rate it later. I put one comment in for now.

I'd like to enter but I get the feeling it's US or North America only. I'll just see what they come up with for Europe.
    Anyways, good luck to anyone entering.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast