Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1656

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    why tackle? xD

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    why tackle? xD
    It had Protect, Endeavor, Tackle, and Toxic. Tackle was the only move that could kill it because it had 1 HP from the Endeavor I used the previous turn! That my friends is why you have leftovers... It was pretty funny though since Aron was Lv. 1 xD


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Is everyone ready for the tourney!!! it is starting super soon! i think like... 5-30 minutes!!!!

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    It had Protect, Endeavor, Tackle, and Toxic. Tackle was the only move that could kill it because it had 1 HP from the Endeavor I used the previous turn! That my friends is why you have leftovers... It was pretty funny though since Aron was Lv. 1 xD
    Your opponent was probably unhappy with the results of the battle. xD

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Your opponent was probably unhappy with the results of the battle. xD
    He was a good sport about it, actually!


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    yeah, and anyway arons aren't considered wimpy pokemon in VGC, so it is not to much of an upset losing to one. but losing is never that fun! xD

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    yeah, and anyway arons aren't considered wimpy pokemon in VGC, so it is not to much of an upset losing to one. but losing is never that fun! xD
    Tell me about it :/ I kept losing in the first three rounds of the VGC regionals before last year when I made it that far! I think it was because of the change to Swiss Matches.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Everyonem I have received notice from a club mod that this club has many "one liner" posts. If this continues it may lead to infractions or even closing the club, which I would not like. please keep your posts long enough to mean something. I will also now give strikes for this rule and i will not take it lightly. Please read the updated club rules for further information.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    Everyonem I have received notice from a club mod that this club has many "one liner" posts. If this continues it may lead to infractions or even closing the club, which I would not like. please keep your posts long enough to mean something. I will also now give strikes for this rule and i will not take it lightly. Please read the updated club rules for further information.
    I will not post with just one line from now on Also I am now a mod so I will be watching you all!
    New topic! How is everyone doing that has entered the VGC winter tournament doing?
    Have won about 12 battles and my ranking 1589!

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    lol i realized i spelled everyone wrong :P
    @topic:
    i am doing quite great right now! i have done 44 battles, i have rank 1655, and i forget how many wins and losses i have had xD
    anyway a lot of the people on here who said they join couldn't after all... >.< so not to many are competing, but still there are quite a few!

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    196

    Default

    My record is 20-6 may rating is 1624

    EDIT: got above 1700!
    Last edited by drizzleboy12; 15th December 2012 at 12:06 AM.

    Credit to me

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Im doing very well, 13-2-0, not too bad for a VGC tourney
    but still a long way to go til i get dat score i want.





  13. #463
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    i have 1712!
    drizzleboy, please modify your post to a longer post... i dont think i can give you a strike because you are a leader with me... but you MUST show support for the rules.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Hi, I'm Fire Hero and I'm a competitive Double battler since 4th gen. My favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion and the reason why I specialize in doubles is because that's the format where my favorite Pokémon shines the most, so my teams are built with the intent of taking advantage of their capabilities. I entered the Autumn Friendly and I do some matches over the Random Matchup as you can see in my sign. I'm not entering the Winter VGCS Battle Tournament and I would like to join this club to further discuss and improve my Double battling skills ^^



    3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

    Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

    Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    stalker much??? :P
    Posts
    324

    Default

    accepted! welcome to the club!
    topic anyone?

  16. #466
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    Hi, I'm Fire Hero and I'm a competitive Double battler since 4th gen. My favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion and the reason why I specialize in doubles is because that's the format where my favorite Pokémon shines the most, so my teams are built with the intent of taking advantage of their capabilities. I entered the Autumn Friendly and I do some matches over the Random Matchup as you can see in my sign. I'm not entering the Winter VGCS Battle Tournament and I would like to join this club to further discuss and improve my Double battling skills ^^
    Welcome to the club Fire Hero I hope you learn a lot here
    I cant find any opponent to battle me on the wifi tournamen its been searching for about Half an hour DX

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Guys, I'm giving away a ton fo Cyndaquil! I am going to be IV breeding for thithis club and a clan later! Also, I need space to IV breed for myself.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  18. #468
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Guys, I'm giving away a ton fo Cyndaquil! I am going to be IV breeding for thithis club and a clan later! Also, I need space to IV breed for myself.
    You now need to post two lines or more or else you will get a strike.
    Cyndaquil eh? Ill think about it as Im in the middle of a battle at the mo

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Welcome to the club Fire Hero I hope you learn a lot here
    I cant find any opponent to battle me on the wifi tournamen its been searching for about Half an hour DX
    half an hour huh?
    on the 14th i waited a whole hour til an opponent popped up...

    dont know if i can do a new topic, but the leader said "new topic anyone?"
    so if i can:
    What's the haxiest match you've ever been in?





  20. #470
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    half an hour huh?
    on the 14th i waited a whole hour til an opponent popped up...

    dont know if i can do a new topic, but the leader said "new topic anyone?"
    so if i can:
    What's the haxiest match you've ever been in?
    Show off...
    The haxiest match I've been in was a recent one actually, It was where a Kingdra used Ice beam on my ludicolo and it froze for the whole battle (you know until it fainted which was awhile cause they were hardly doing any damage) and a Rotom used thunder when terrakion thawed out it got paralysed DX
    Despite that I still won....

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Hi all. I just defeated a trainer of 1700s ranking in the Winter Battle Tournament and I'm sharing the video for the sole reason that I liked his team. It wasn't only 6 goodstuffs put together, it had a meaning and a strategy, and if it wasn't for Sawsbuck and Chrolophyll I would have lost.

    It's very refreshing to see someone at 1700 without Tyranitar, Garchomp, Cresselia and Thundurus

    48-94545-44718



    3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

    Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

    Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    I need a job done by an EV trainer please! Any EV trainers with the job, respond as soon as possible!

        Spoiler:- Pokemon to be trained:


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    196

    Default

    I have that exact exeggutor but I need my AR to clone it.

    Credit to me

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    I have that exact exeggutor but I need my AR to clone it.
    Really? Would you want me to trade you for it?


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    196

    Default

    I guess so but I am busy with the wifi tournament.

    Also just broke 1800!

    Credit to me

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •