Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    There is a problem there are very few OU ice types.
    Well, OU includes all other tiers before it as well.

Spoiler:- Credits:

if we would do that i would not do OU ice, just ice. some people (like me) dont know what pokemon are in OU and really dont care! xD also the single type might throw people off... do to a centralized metagame, and having to train 6 pokemon of the same type just for one tourney...
    i have an idea too! x3

Region TOURNEY!

pick your favorite region, and then you can only chose pokemon introduced to that region!

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    if we would do that i would not do OU ice, just ice. some people (like me) dont know what pokemon are in OU and really dont care! xD
    i have an idea too! x3

Region TOURNEY!

pick your favorite region, and then you can only chose pokemon introduced to that region!
    I like the idea of that. My favorite region is Johto, but I haven't really trained many Johto Pokemon. ^^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I like johto or kanto^_^

Credit to me

i have another idea! >: D

Double Battle Little Cup!
    you can only use first evolved pokemon
    all pokemon must be level 5!
    you may not use any item twice! (this includes eviolite)

This can be gould because you dont need to worry about IV's, and EV's! just moves

if we would do that i would not do OU ice, just ice. some people (like me) dont know what pokemon are in OU and really dont care! xD also the single type might throw people off... do to a centralized metagame, and having to train 6 pokemon of the same type just for one tourney...
    i have an idea too! x3

Region TOURNEY!

I guess you have a point there... just thought it would be fun and challenging, too. I didn't think it would necessarily be in the games. What about in Pokemon Online? Anyways, a region tourney isn't a bad idea. If we go through with it though, it will be a very obvious choice what region I will be picking :3

not to many double battlers do PO... but we could have a small mono type tourney on PO!

not to many double battlers do PO... but we could have a small mono type tourney on PO!
    That's exactly what I was aiming for!

i know. just i mean really small... like 8 people if we have that many that use PO.

i know. just i mean really small... like 8 people if we have that many that use PO.
    Yes, I know! How many people in this clan have PO?

I have PO.
    Last edited by drizzleboy12; 3rd December 2012 at 1:55 AM.

Credit to me

i have PO. there ya go. two people xP
    Alright, i was just informed by stalking someone's (drizzleboy12 :P) PM's that someone who doesn't know much about double battling at all might join. which is ok. just wanted to let you know this club is for people who wanna be double battlers too! ^^;

NEW TOPIC! least favorite strategy to go against?
    mine is good stuffs, because all my teams that have been successful have been around a strategy... and they always KO my pokemon before it can set up! D:
    i also hate sand, if they have an excadrill at least... >.<
    Last edited by joej m; 3rd December 2012 at 2:24 AM.

I hate battling drizzle teams but they are easy to beat. I also hate sandstorm trick room teams.

Credit to me

if they are easy to beat then why do you hate battling them?
    do you feel sorry for the person you are gonna beat? xD

if they are easy to beat then why do you hate battling them?
    do you feel sorry for the person you are gonna beat? xD
    Because he wants a challenge? ^^ Just a assumption. :P If something is too easy to beat then you don't really have a feeling of self-acclompishment when you beat it. If it's challenging, then you feel pretty great. Just my opinion though

maybe, but he likes winning :P
    3rd page WOOP WOOP xD

maybe, but he likes winning :P
    Doesn't everyone? D8 Especially me because I lose. A lot. :P And I'm not fond of the Trick Room strategy because it confuses me a lot of the time for some reason D8

A couple times I forgot there was trick room up and paralyzed there Pokemon Which made them faster in trick room! xD
    Last edited by joej m; 3rd December 2012 at 3:04 AM.

A couple times I forgot there was trick room up and paralyzed there Pokemon to make it faster! xD
    ...Wow. D8 One time I was battling a Trick Room team and using a Floatzel (I liek Floatzel :3) and when Floatzel was outsped I thought "WHY IS MY FLOATZEL GOING LAST?! D:<" ...And then I remember Trick Room got set up. And that happens to me often ._. Makes me feel like an idiot :P

Lol, then sometimes I go against rain teams and they have a kingdra and I thought my Latios would outspend it... But the rain didn't help with that... -_-

Hi, I am EmphaticPikachu and I am a competitive double battler! My favorite VGC pokemon is likely...Metagross or Cressila. I've never really used cressila, but the usefulness of it is amazing when used against me. I just haven't found the time to train one up. Metagross on the other hand, Used to be on my team, and like all metagross's, it was a beast. Bullet punch priority and surviving things lol. Though my most used VGC pokemon right now is eruption typlsion. ERUPT ONTO EVERYTHING. There. xD My favorite pokemon is pikachu, and I like double battles because they're a change of pace from single battles, and I'm almost always forced to do them for tournaments anyway. =_=... Since I'm not the best Double battler (HI JOEJ. REMEMBER THOSE BATTLES? ), I would prefer to be an ev-trainer. I would say IV breeder, But I never go for PERFECT pokemon =_=;...too much work for me. I just get the stats MOST needed. So I don't think Iv breeding as a job would be good for me.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Accepted! Welcome to the club!
    Did you know that IV's and nature affect the stats as much as the EV's do?
    And you can have the job! Btw you don't need a job...

HIYA HIKARI! =D NO I WILL NEVER STOP CALLING YOU THAT. D8 *highfives*
    And wow O+O Never faced a rain team but that sounds very annoying D8
    Ok then, just curious, but what's everyone's least favorite Pokemon to face in Random Matchup/Competitive?
    As for me....Terrakion and Jellicent. They find a million and one ways to screw me over. ._.

Accepted! Welcome to the club!
    Did you know that IV's and nature affect the stats as much as the EV's do?
    And you can have the job! Btw you don't need a job...
    Yes, I know. :P All Iv's can give up to a 31 point boost in all stats when it reaches level 100. Technically speaking, ev training can give 64 to one stat, but only to two stats overall. Meaning that IV's give a better boost. However due to lazyiness, and honestly wishing people would stop pressuring so much...I stick with getting the IV's I need. Like speed and special attack for a special sweeper. But the rest can be random unless I REALLY feel like it. XD All my pokemon must be superior AT LEAST , unless I get a good hidden power from something lower that needs it (like my lucario ._.).

And natures give another a boost...I knew natures about the time I knew ev's. I memorized what each of them did back in PLATINUM. which was 3 years ago. XD

and oh..I didn't know that...oh well, I don't mind helping when I can. But remember that if something really big comes up, I might need too back out...Thats unlikely, but its a given scenario. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    HIYA HIKARI! =D NO I WILL NEVER STOP CALLING YOU THAT. D8 *highfives*
    And wow O+O Never faced a rain team but that sounds very annoying D8
    Ok then, just curious, but what's everyone's least favorite Pokemon to face in Random Matchup/Competitive?
    As for me....Terrakion and Jellicent. They find a million and one ways to screw me over. ._.
    Never faced a rain team ?? They are one of the most common types of teams!
    Cresselia always gets me... Unless the team has a Pokemon there just to counter it it'll sit there for 4 turns and paralyze my entire team or something... :/

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast