Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

My wifi wasn't good either... But the reason I am surprised is because joej m was rage quitting in the tournament -_-

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    My wifi wasn't good either... But the reason I am surprised is because joej m was rage quitting in the tournament -_-
    REALLY?! WOW! Even with the hour penalty in play?! That's horrible!!! Rage quitters are supposed to have decreased due to the penalty... Oh well, I guess that's how it goes...

Anywayz, NEW TOPIC : Who double battles in-game(PWT, Battle subway, etc.) and what is your greatest pokemon on that team and how does that pokemon help you?

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Tumblr~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total shinies: 73~} {~Most recent shiny : x2 HE Shiny Wingull~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Great topic

hmm... probably amoonguss because it can take lots of hits and spore then switch him out to a stronger attacker and gain health from regenerator.

Credit to me

Thank you Drizzle Ooops I forgot my greatest pokemon in in-game stuff like PWT, etc... ^.^' For me I do PWT, and Battle subway. My greatest pokemon has to be Eventei(My crown event shiny entei). He blows through steel/even those who resist it with his stab fire gem Flare blitz sometimes using sunny day/drought against the foes that set it up. Stone edge does the job for most pokes, and Extremespeed to finish those off who resist him >:3 Protect is manditory aswell in a doubles setting Usually Entei is a filler but he can lead with Latias just as well as Boombox can He is just amazing~! <3

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~My Tumblr~}{~TEF~}

excadrill when there is a sandstorm. they never have teams with one pokemon that can outspeed it. its earthquake rips through things with max attack and life orb boost. x-scisor is useful always for those pesky bug and dark types that give my cresselia a problem. and rock slide trolls them with flinching >:3
    the rankings are out for the tourney!!!
    please share your rankings and answer the topic

i got ranked 15th ;D

@ DRIZZLE: i rage quit twice from complete and utter being peed off... other than that it was connection or my mom taking it away... tell me you have NEVER rage quit on anyone? :P

EDIT2 lol didnt even read you guys said i ranked... oops xD
    Last edited by joej m; 27th December 2012 at 3:52 AM.

Found out my ranking:430. Actually shocked I came that far up, in top 500, since i just got under 1600 points. And didn't give cresselia a sitrus berry, or any item for that matter.
    I don't even iv breed or rng abuse, but I might start soon.
    Last edited by philzone; 27th December 2012 at 9:17 AM.
    All Hail Goomy

I participated in 10 battles...but I didn't make it to the ranking... _ _
    ...Kinda miffed.

Also,it doesn't take a switch-off to end a match...walk out of range of the router and people can avoid losses for free(no 1 hour penalty).
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 27th December 2012 at 1:29 PM.

I had higher rating than the guy who won:P And yesterday I battled that guy for a tournament on nugget bridge and won xD

Joej m no matter how mad you are just don't rage quit Dx

Also btw because you get byes for regionals are you going?

Credit to me

Here is my ranking in the Winter VGC Wifi, it's pretty much the most embarrassing thing ever personally.

Spoiler:- it's my birthday:

;_;

That's not bad. It is really good actually

Some of the mods for this club like gothic-gothorita are getting on my nerves I think we should get rid of them.
    Last edited by drizzleboy12; 27th December 2012 at 2:21 PM.

Credit to me

Drizzle, please no one-liners. It's prohibited from the Club Forum.

Edit your post so it has meaning or delete it.

EDIT: I suppose that's not a one-liner, but I have to see under Joey's approval...
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 27th December 2012 at 2:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

everyone remember. no one liners isn't a rule that i decided to make. It is enforced by the club mods. The way they will enforce it is shutting us down which i am assuming none of us want. To make sure that they dont need to deal with us the leaders and mods must set the example and enforce the rules. I did however tell duckie to not enforce anyone higher ranked then him, which he did... But also if you are a high rank you should not be posting one liners...
    Either way please make posts long enough to have substantial meaning to everyone.

Since no one is saying anything min if i throw a new topic?

if you do then ill edit this xD

TOPIC: What kind of rewards would you want to get for winning tournaments or beeing runner ups in this group?

since we never discussed it i wanted to know the opinions of everyone.

Me personally i dont really know... I have access to almost every pokemon in the games (only a few legendaries missing and events) but im interested in the other people's opinions o-o
    Proud member of Club Double Trouble

Thank you for the VGC Sub-Forum <3

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    In VGC you get prize money and byes so that's mainly what I want. But at the world tournament they give out an awesome trophy which I really wanna win.
    I was talking about this club tho xD
    I ont think we'll be winning that kind of stuff xD

xD Ummm.... I volunteer joej m to pay first and second money.

I have a shiny larvitar event from nationals last year I might be able to give away.

Credit to me

@KuzKan: Please be descriptive with yer topics, I was gonna say money. XDD And delete yer post when ye quoted drizzle, ye can't double post.

Get back to the Discussion. ^_^ Any questions are to be sent to me, drizzle, or joey in VM.

Topic Answer: I vould like to win.... a..... Flawless Shiny Modest Keldeo. I've never used one on a team before and I guess zat would be me perfect chance to use one. =P I'd also like to use one on Doubles Rain Team!!! That would be so epic!! *fangasam* XDDDD Anyway, I've been tryin' to make a Doubles Rain Team with my Roserade and Swanna Combo...
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 28th December 2012 at 8:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    @KuzKan: Please be descriptive with yer topics, I was gonna say money. XDD And delete yer post when ye quoted drizzle, ye can't double post.

Get back to the Discussion. ^_^ Any questions are to be sent to me, drizzle, or joey in VM.

Topic Answer: I vould like to win.... a..... Flawless Shiny Modest Keldeo. I've never used one on a team before and I guess zat would be me perfect chance to use one. =P I'd also like to use one on Doubles Rain Team!!! That would be so epic!! *fangasam* XDDDD Anyway, I've been tryin' to make a Doubles Rain Team with my Roserade and Swanna Combo...
    Sorry what?
    The topic says it all lol its a simple question that anybody can comment, its even longer than some topics that were already posted .-.
    And i didnt double posted, drizzle simply took down his own post....

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post

who says you'll win... xD anyway I have a flawless politoed I could give away...

Credit to me

This is just some idea but what would you think if the winner, runner up and 3rd place winning a pokemon but like a meal too to paste into his/hers signature?
    Could be cool i guess

I'd say we ask some art shop to make us trophies for the signature as well as a mention in the first posts and a rare Pokémon, either a legendary, a shiny or a flawless one. I'd say since those are supposed to be for prizes only, someone could RNG them...

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    I'd say we ask some art shop to make us trophies for the signature as well as a mention in the first posts and a rare Pokémon, either a legendary, a shiny or a flawless one. I'd say since those are supposed to be for prizes only, someone could RNG them...
    I can do trophies, and i work at an art shop, so i got both of those covered. lol
    anyhow when do we figure out what the tourny will be? (something tells me its been announced already, but meh.

it will be announced on new years day my time... at midnight my time...
    so the first it will be announced. I can't wait to see the final outcome~!

EDIT:
    @duckie: the prize won't be a keldeo because you can't use those in doubles -__- step your game up with your knowledge!!! xD
    Last edited by joej m; 28th December 2012 at 11:54 PM.

Hmmm... How about... :

1st gets a shiny flawless poke EV'd and flawless I can EV it/level it up to level 100 aslong as someone else RNGs it..(I gave up RNGing so need RNGer volenteers) and 1 RNG request from someone(Need RNGer volenteers) and 2 EVing of any poke they have/leveling up to lv.100 by me with full movesets/move tutor moves~!

2nd gets a lv.1 egg hatched shiny flawless poke non-EV'd RNG'd for them(Need RNGer volenteers) and 1 EVing of any poke they have/leveling up to lv.100 with a moveset discluding move tutor moves(I'm not made of shards ya know D:<)~!

3rd gets a lv.1 NON-shiny pokemon RNG'd/IV bred(If they don't care about flawlessness I can do it) for them~!

There's my input Sorry if i'm late with the input

Anywayz,

New topic: What is your favorite VGC pokemon shiny form(You don't need to own it atm) and do you use it on one or more of your teams/used to use it on/wish to use it in the future?

For me it's my shiny Latias dues to it's speldorous shiny form and being able to set up tailwind/calm mind/supporting my team with ease

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~My Tumblr~}{~TEF~}

Hmm... well, I think I'll take a shot at joining. Looks like a fun, friendly club. ^^ So, here we go:

Hello, I'm zozo. About the only competitive play I engage in is VGCs format, so I think it's safe to say that I'm a competitive doubles player. My favourite Pokemon in VGCs? Huh, that's actually kind of tricky, since there are a bunch of them that have really been outstanding to me, but if I can only choose one favourite it would have to be Lickilicky. Some of the members here might be familiar with my Lickilicky, Berry Pie, who has been a staple on my team ever since he was bred for a tournament several months back. He's a perfect answer to weather of any kind, he tanks hits well, dishes them out equally well, and has excellent coverage. I have very few battles these days where he doesn't make an appearance. As for my favourite Pokemon of all time, that's much easier. It used to be Sableye for years, but then Eelektross came out. Everything about Eelektross is amazingly cool. Great design, beautiful colours, nice shiny form, excellent typing, useful ability, great moveset, and very workable stats to top it off. I enjoy the double battle style for several reasons. First, my first Pokemon game was Gale of Darkness, which is done entirely in the doubles format, so playing doubles now comes naturally to me. Then, there's the fact that, even though battles are often much faster than in Singles, there's more room to make mistakes in Doubles. I still have a lot to learn about battling, so it's nice that I'm able to make a few mistakes in each battle without it costing me the way it might in Singles. When 2 Pokemon are out and you're giving 2 orders at once, it's okay if one of those orders was a completely boneheaded one, because the other still has a chance of helping you get a win. Finally, I just find Doubles to be much more fun because of the many different kinds of strategies it lets you play with. There's always something new to try! And since there are no jobs that I particularly want to do, that concludes my application. Hope that worked! n_n

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

ACCEPTED! welcome~

My favorite is my slowking. He looks so awesome! he is on my Trick room team his attacks are Surf, Flamethrower, psychic, and trick room.

Surf is used to activate gastridon's storm drain

Psychic is a strong stab

and Flamethrower is to KO ferrothorns and scizors.

Credit to me

Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast