Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 1,651 to 1,656 of 1656

Thread: Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Sleep isn't that common, but it is seen from time to time. I like to be prepared.

The reason to use Electric Terrain over Misty Terrain is because it doesn't stop other statuses. I can still paralyze my opponent (I've also been freezing my opponents a lot lately with Ice Fang). It also boost the power of grounded Electric attacks (which Rotom is not), which is nice.
    Oh that's a good point hahah. Ok, Electric Terrain. Interesting. I'll have to look into it, since my friend's sending a Manectric my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Y View Post
    Hi, I am Mr.Y and I wish to become a
    competitive double battler!
    -I don't have a favorite VGC pokémon, there are too many pokémon there that I like but overall I can say that T-tar is really great, specially with sandstorm boosting its sp.def.
    -Sceptile is my favorite pokémon overall
    -I like that doubles have another layer of strategy that singles doesn't have.
    -I can IV breed some pokés if anyone wants but I'll be kinda busy this week breeding.
    Yeah dude! You're in! Welcome! The club's kind of dead, but hopefully we can get the club back up and running.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I always liked doubles but I'm more of a singles guy. I hope I can learn some doubles strategies from this club

Credit: AstralShadow (Trinity userbar) & Kida-Ookami (Trinity badge)

Credit: FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the Pokegyms userbar and Azulart for the Pokegyms gym badge

Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Hey, this club's been pretty dead for a while! Are we giving up on it? It's a new generation, with new competitions to look forward to!

EDIT: FYI, posted the new Beta Competition Thread in the Nintendo Formats thread. Keep an eye out!
    I still need to build a team in-game.

Release PokeBank already Gamefreak!

Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Oh that's a good point hahah. Ok, Electric Terrain. Interesting. I'll have to look into it, since my friend's sending a Manectric my way.
    Look into Eerie Impulse too. Intimidate plus -2 Sp. Atk.. Shutdown all the sweepers.

EDIT: Wow, some people really don't like it when you use pokemon a little differently than the norm. Just because it looks like a cookie cutter team, doesn't mean it plays like one. *Warning: link contains some foul language*
    Last edited by Silvershark; 11th February 2014 at 3:30 AM.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Hey all! New X&Y Beta Tournament is coming up! THE THREAD THAT I ALWAYS MAKE IS HERE!

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    Anyways, Spring Regionals starting next week. Anyone attending any?
    I'll be judging VG Regionals in Salt Lake City! =D Forgot to mention that earlier.
    I really hope I see some of you guys there.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667