Thread: The Vampire Diaries.

Default The Vampire Diaries.

I'm talking the books or the show.

Personally I read a few of the books, and honestly just didn't get hooked on them, though I do plan on finishing the series.

I love love love the show however! I'm am just about caught up on season 4.

Fav characters are Caroline and Tyler! (they are so much better people than they are in the books!) I also love Damon over Stefan and I love Jeremy!

The books are so completely different from the tv series you wouldn't believe. First of Jeremy doesn't even exist. Bonnie is a shy red head, though she is a witch. Caroline is a completely different person, I think they mixed Elena's other friend Claire with the evil Caroline and got the tv version with both personalities she just is good friends with Elena. Alaric was actually a college student dating Claire lol. (just a mystical creature major) Elena was a stuck up brat. Haha there are many more.

Now that I'm caught up. If we happen to get more activity, what is yalls fav shipping??
    I loved Caroline and Matt, then I thought she was better with Tyler. Now I'm seriously thinking she's better with Niklaus, even though he's an egotistical, maniacal, jerk. (Heh, he's a hybrid, what else would I expect?)
    Last edited by RainaXainne; 3rd December 2012 at 11:39 PM.

The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows (along with True Blood, Teen Wolf, and Supernatural). I read the first book, but I had watched the first season before I read it, and I just like the tv show more.

My favorite characters are Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, and Jeremy. And Stefan is ok. I also really, really liked Lexi. Too bad she was killed off
    Last edited by RogueLapras; 24th December 2012 at 7:07 AM.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

This is one of my favourite shows as well, although it took me a while to get into it. As a result, I haven't actually seen the first two seasons at all. I've watched everything from season three to the most recent episode. I've never read any of the books though.

My absolute favourite characters are Caroline, Klaus, Damon and Rebekah.

My favourite shipping is, without a doubt, Klaus and Caroline. In fact, they are my OTP at the moment. Every scene with them is magic. They have such great chemistry and fantastic banter. I just love the way Klaus lights up and smiles whenever Caroline is around.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower