Thread: NewfoundlandShipping (AshxCheren) Thread - Spoilers

Default NewfoundlandShipping (AshxCheren) Thread - Spoilers

I like all Ash pairings, just thought I'd post this :P

Spoiler:

What is the name of this pairing?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

What is the name of this pairing?
    It's NewfoundlandShipping and if you just wanted to ask that then that could've been done in the "What's This Ship Called?" thread.

This is pretty bare-bones in terms of starting posts and I'm not sure how much discussion can rise out of this when the only discussion question is play is asking what the pairing's name is. Could I ask you to edit this--maybe with more information about the pair and a viable discussion topic (even something as simple as even "Why do you like this pairing?") I don't want to close this, because it certainly could be a viable topic but... scant post is scant.

*goes to edit title for you*

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    It's NewfoundlandShipping and if you just wanted to ask that then that could've been done in the "What's This Ship Called?" thread.

This is pretty bare-bones in terms of starting posts and I'm not sure how much discussion can rise out of this when the only discussion question is play is asking what the pairing's name is. Could I ask you to edit this--maybe with more information about the pair and a viable discussion topic (even something as simple as even "Why do you like this pairing?") I don't want to close this, because it certainly could be a viable topic but... scant post is scant.

*goes to edit title for you*
    Ok sorry about that, your right should have gone to the whats the name of this ship thread. Thanks for the edit though, didn't know this was already talked about, for some reason I thought I was the only one who thought of this pairing idea but Pokemon fandom is fast with thisXD

I'll try to update as much as possible     Spoiler:
    I'll try to post some pictures when we get some in.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.