Thread: AshxN shipping thread {Spoilers}

Default AshxN shipping thread {Spoilers}

I had a thread a while ago but it died so I wanted to make a new one since     Spoiler:

How do you think Ash and N could interact with each other? I think N could really like Ash in the start.

Fans;

1. Bluedragonfangirl

FYI I'll try to make some banners soon.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Ahh!! ;-; I actually really like the idea of this ship, honestly. Not romantically but just...I can really see N have a sort of connection to Ash, even if they start out not really understanding each other (like in the games with N and the main protagonist).

Plus I saw some Pixiv fanart recently due to the announcement of Episode N that were pretty cute, hehe. :3
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

I've been looking all over for this fan art and can't find it *Cries* I could see N liking Ash a lot, hes the only one I think that can change N's point of view.

There's a tag on Pixiv, though there aren't much to find unfortunately. Maybe the new arc will bring in more shippers. I'm crossing my fingers for some nice interactions between the two. <3

EDIT: I've been meaning to ask but isn't this ship called UnkNownshipping? I've been seeing it thrown around a bit on tumblr but it wasn't clear.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 5th December 2012 at 2:37 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

N and Ash fans ship them with any one, this one won't be ignored if any thing when they get scenes together, I can see it becoming the most popular Yaoi pairing :P
    I think I heard it was called Unknownshipping but I don't know, I'm waiting for actual confirmation before putting in the title of my thread.

Somehow i knew you would be behind this.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Somehow i knew you would be behind this.
    Whats wrong with AshxN? The interactions should be fun, course I supported this pairing even before I knew N was coming into the series but this is going to be the best thing ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Whats wrong with AshxN? The interactions should be fun, course I supported this pairing even before I knew N was coming into the series but this is going to be the best thing ever!!
    Nothing is wrong, and if i had to ship ash with anyone other then may, n would be my second choice

Well third.. misty second
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Yah, I think Ash would be the perfect guy for N =]
    He'd help N out a lot, gah I hope we get a promo with interactions with them in it, than I could post images.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    He'd help N out a lot, gah I hope we get a promo with interactions with them in it, than I could post images.
    Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow to see if any new spoiler-y scenes crop up, and hopefully one or two with Ash and N together, even if for a split second. I'm so curious. xD

Hm, if the writers decide to go with BW1 N, then I think Ash's love for Pokemon battling and capturing will clash with N's resolve to free Pokemon from trainers and Pokeballs. Though when he senses the stronger-than-magnets bond between Ash and Pikachu maybe then he would accept Ash as someone who could understand him to an extent. I can't wait~
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

I think my heart exploded after todays promo ^

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdpDG4w-j0

Look at all the Ash/N epicness.

asdjfakldf I CAN'T...

I read the translated description for the saga and I couldn't help but notice the part that said something about Ash and N's hearts overlapping. x3

Now all we have to do is wait until January. xD;;;
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Yah, even Pokemon supports this pairingXD Did you notice in the promos N looked the most intrested in Ash, looking right at him from the start, I loved the hand shake too =]

Yeah I saw. xD I have a feeling there will be many heartwarming moments between the two, especially near the end of the saga when N will inevitably have to leave. I want them to play his departing theme from the games when they have to part ways. <3

EDIT: I found fanart:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=31924331

So cute~
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 7th December 2012 at 1:29 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Yah, they already having moments in the promos and thats just from the promosXD
    Thanks that is too cute, is more fan art coming out now?

This ship interests me, i'm not into it completely but i don't mind it. Was I the only one that loved how long Ash stared at N in the promo trailer? why you only do this to guys? argh

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Nothing is wrong, and if i had to ship ash with anyone other then may, n would be my second choice

Well third.. misty second
    May tops my list as well. Haha.

No no, I loved how N just looked right Ash too, didn't care about the others just him ^
    I hope when they get more interactions more people will like this pairing.

Saw the newest previews for N's episodes. Nothing new really came up, but am I the only one who got giddy when Ash said N's name? xD

Also, I can honestly see the two connecting through their love for Pokemon. It's too perfect. x3
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Saw the newest previews for N's episodes. Nothing new really came up, but am I the only one who got giddy when Ash said N's name? xD

Also, I can honestly see the two connecting through their love for Pokemon. It's too perfect. x3
    Sorry about not saying any thing for a bit, I get a little fun out of even just N and Ash shaking handsXD
    Man, Ash and N's interactions is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most out of the arc. Only get a couple of previews already getting some goods.