Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Linkin Park Wallpaper

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In Sergio's Bed
    Posts
    25

    Default Linkin Park Wallpaper

    how you doin

    i would like to share with you guys, the new christmas wallpaper i made
    linkin park style <3

    please tell me what you think, here or on DA if you like (:

    click to view & download
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/r9gc3m.png[/img]

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD. View Post
    how you doin

    i would like to share with you guys, the new christmas wallpaper i made
    linkin park style <3

    please tell me what you think, here or on DA if you like (:



    click to view & download
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/r9gc3m.png[/img]
    I like it Linkin Park is one of my top favorite banners


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In Sergio's Bed
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    I like it Linkin Park is one of my top favorite banners
    you mean bands? xD

    haha
    thank you so much yay

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Inside a Tigrex
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I love Linkin Park!

    And the wallpaper is great =]
    Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Soul Silver
    Wanted pokemon: Dratini, Larvitar, Scyther, Mawile, Ralts, Landorus, Mewtwo, Mew, Giratina-O, Reshiram (PM me if you want to trade =3)
    I'm Offering for trade: Eevees, Lugia, Totodiles, Cyndaquils, Squirtles, Delibirds, Kadabra

    If you do want to trade you should probably know that I have slow satellite internet and it'll probably take a little while for my internet to let the trade go through. Sorry in advance.
    Unless if you wanna trade between 2am and 7am Eastern Standard Time. Which I get the fastest speeds that my satellite can handle. (Which is still only 300 kb/s)

    Trying to hatch a shiny eevee via masuda method =3
    Eggs hatched so far:78 Shinies:0

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    406

    Default

    A whole thread only for 1 wallpaper? Hmm, idk if you won't get in trouble for this.
    But the image looks clean and fits the theme.




    MM quest completed ! ( 146 Eggs )
    31/31/31/x/31/31

    Totally ready for ORAS !


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In Sergio's Bed
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monstahunta View Post
    I love Linkin Park!

    And the wallpaper is great =]
    awesome i LUUUUVVV them haha
    and thank you

    super glad lots of people like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    A whole thread only for 1 wallpaper? Hmm, idk if you won't get in trouble for this.
    But the image looks clean and fits the theme.
    i won't and i know because i read the rules topic from this section ......
    oh and thank you for the compliment

    thanks all for commenting so far^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •