View Poll Results: Would You Like To See Special Episode or Movie of Ash and Red Meeting?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah

9 42.86%
  • No the writers will ruin Red

8 38.10%
  • I would prefer seeing Red and Ash in a Movie

3 14.29%
  • I'm not sure.

1 4.76%

Thread: Would you like to see a episode or movie of Ash and Red meeting

Default Would you like to see a episode or movie of Ash and Red meeting

Would you like to see the anime producers make a special episode of Ash and Red finally meeting each other? Along with Leaf, Green and Yellow?

Or would you prefer the anime producers making a movie with Red and Ash and some more characters from the Pokemon Adventures manga?

Or none of the above so Red and the others don't get ruined by the writers of the Pokemon anime?

I wouldn't mind seeing a special episode of Red and Ash but kinda worried about the writers changing Red some of his personality and ruining him.

What do you think?

It would be an interesting thing to see, though I must admit concern at how the writers would deal with Red.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

not sure on the one hand it would be fun watching red destroy ash on the other hand the idea that the writers might ruin red makes it less than desirable.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Red doesn't need to be in the anime, it would be little more than fanservice.

I like Red, but NO THANKS. Same with the other manga characters, they don't need to appear.

Ash and Red have basically the same original team, but apart from that it would be cool

No, because I don't want to see countless threads and posts, of how much better Red is, and wondering why the writers didn't make him THE protagonist.

No, thank you.

Edit: Oh and I hate to say this but your poll options suck.

Seriously "No, the anime will ruin Red."

Seriously who does that, how about a simple "No, EXPLAIN YOUR REASON"

I hate biased poll options.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Nah. I see the anime and Pokemon Adventures in seperate canons. Sure I RP and I put them into one but do you know how CONFUSING it gets when you have Sapphire Birch (who looks strikingly like May) and Ruby being May's long not-so-missing twin? :/

It's not that I think they'd handle him wrong, I just was never into that idea. XD

Man I can't vote on the poll lol.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 6th December 2012 at 1:39 AM. Reason: DIDN'T READ THE OP xD;;;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Good lord, two main guys who keep their rats out of their balls in the same episode?? Save us now -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

When I was young I thought Ash and Red were the same character with different Pokemon.

Today I think they're the same character with different Pokemon.

9 people mashed the buttons to hard and didn't click 2.