View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2285 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 128521852235227522812282228322842285228622872288228922952335 ... LastLast
Results 57,101 to 57,125 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Well, see, when a mommy Pokemon and a Daddy Pokemon love each other very much....a Wingle delivers a baby egg to them.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

this basically sums it up

http://i.imgur.com/pwOCM.jpg

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

mommy and daddy combine their energy then fuse it magically forming an egg with their combined DNA
    Team X:

yes but they clearly wont have any penis because you its a kids franchise remember
    Team X:

Well, one thing I can say. Pokemon are really addicted to making babies. Even more so than humans, it seems.
    FC: 5043 1366 9389

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    There are many techniques that instantly sprung to mind when I saw this thread.

The Rules prevent my stating at least 34 of the techniques. I will shut and ban anyone who decides to post those techniques.
    the same thing happened to me XD

and im pretty sure that if they have genders, they have parts.
    #PokemonUltraMoon #PokemonVGC2017

How did Norman and Caroline make their offspring?

There you go.

._. uh the same way animals make eggs?

What I'm more interested in is if you break off the broccoli on Pansage and plant it somewhere if you can grow another Pansage. XDD

3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I think in the Anime Stephan took off Sawk's belt once...so I'd guess the robes can come off too xD

3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    Sex, what else? Pokemon obviously make eggs the same way real life egg laying animals make eggs.

Personally, I kind of refuse to see all Pokemon as laying and hatching from eggs, in my head canon, all mammal based Pokemon give live birth like real mammals, while everything else lays eggs. Reason for this is because I believe it is unrealistic for non egg-laying creatures to lay eggs (I cannot say all mammals because of the platypus, which is the only egg laying mammal), yes, I know it's Pokemon, but still, I just see it as weird.
    Except that pokemon aren't plants or animals. There something else entirely.

I mean, if my Eevee had Pikachu chromosones, why is it still exactly like all the other Eevees, not nothing like a Pikachu?
    Last edited by Zachmac; 5th December 2012 at 1:07 AM.

Going to shut this one purely based on the title alone..

I think This should belong in the Games Section, so a result I must shut it, as I can not move it. You will need to recreate and get approval in that forum. http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Games

B2 0991-9634-6781

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Except that pokemon aren't plants or animals. There something else entirely.

I mean, if my Eevee had Pikachu chromosones, why is it still exactly like all the other Eevees, not nothing like a Pikachu?
    Exactly. Pokemon are their own species. Although based on animals, they are their own being. hell do you see any other animal except bugs to evolve in such drastic ways? namely an ant (Trapinch) becoming a dragon (Flygon)? As I've stated if they have reproductive/sexual parts, they are not visible, IF they use any on that behalf. Many of them are based on mammals (like a horse, a cow, etc) and still, all of them lay Eggs, and of fixed species at that, not mixed at all. So the mystery behind how they make Eggs is quite big at that.

A light energy between the two forms into an Egg.
    Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke Team

Dead Pokemon:

Gym Badges: 8
    Current Location: Plasma Frigate

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    As I just stated in another thread, I believe that two Pokemon can create an egg by pooling their energies together in order to materialize it, in a manner similar to that of the Arceus event, sans all the weird images of space, nature, and civilization. Speaking of, I believe that Arceus is capable of creating an egg on his own, as long as he has the Unown nearby to draw power from.

And on an obvious note, Pokemon refuse to do this if they are being observed.
    I tend to agree with the general idea here. That would explain to me how genderless, mineral, or ridiculously mismatched Pokemon (e.g., Skitty + Wailord) are able to create eggs, as well as the fact that all Pokemon create eggs regardless of whether they are bird-like, reptilian, mammalian, plant-like, rock-like, ghostly, etc. To me, that implies that Pokemon breeding is not a physical event. The fact that techniques (i.e., eggmoves) are able to be passed down also implies (in my mind) that baby Pokemon are formed from something that is more like a memory or a soul than something physical. Knowledge (and when I say knowledge I mean like the knowledge of how to ride a bike. Not stuff like instinct.) cannot be physically passed down.

Yeah, that's the kind of crap my mind desperately thinks of when I'm collecting and hatching eggs for the bazillionth time in the quest for IVs, natures, shininess, etc. xD

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Actually, a new question came to mind.

Where do Manaphy eggs come from? They just pop up out of no where in a ranger game with no parent guarding them, and no matter how much you try to breed a Manaphy, you'll only get Phiones.

Where do Manaphy eggs come from? They just pop up out of no where in a ranger game with no parent guarding them, and no matter how much you try to breed a Manaphy, you'll only get Phiones.
    Yeah and lets not get into how a genderless pokemon can breed with a ditto. (Or anything breeding with a ditto for that matter)
    #PokemonUltraMoon #PokemonVGC2017

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Only one Manaphy can exist at a time according to the movie (and I guess actual game information). I suppose that when the current Manaphy is close to dying, it makes an egg, or... I dunno, the ocean makes the egg, or a Phione happens to make it--I dunno, it just has to return to where it was born and die there. The phoenix can die burning itself to death in a nest, but then a new phoenix in the form of a worm rises from the ashes. So something similar has to happen with Manaphy.

I could've sworn Manaphy was based off the hippocamp, or something like that when it came to reproduction. (I know there's one other mythical creature out there that does something like this...)
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    There's a Breeder in Nimbasa City you can challenge on Tuesdays and Fridays, who gives you a Rare Candy upon defeating him. Since Breeders can be challenged over and over again if you revisit that area, you can very legimately get infinite Rare Candies.
    Schweet! I think I know what I'm doing on Friday!
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyMcSpendMoneyLol View Post
    i am new here
    any fun things to do on this website? thnx
    i am leaving too boring omg im going back to snapchat

There's a Breeder in Nimbasa City you can challenge on Tuesdays and Fridays, who gives you a Rare Candy upon defeating him. Since Breeders can be challenged over and over again if you revisit that area, you can very legimately get infinite Rare Candies.
    Actually you can do this everyday.

Dead Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Actually you can do this everyday.
    They're in a sports dome, right?
    i am new here
    any fun things to do on this website? thnx
    i am leaving too boring omg im going back to snapchat

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    They're in a sports dome, right?
    Yes, but each day, before going in the domes, it's best to save in front of them before entering the first time.

Dead Pokemon:

Tuesday and Friday? Try everyday

You need to SR them, though. Just save before entering the dome, then check both domes.
    However, if you already enter one of the domes' field before saving, then it's pointless, the contents of the domes are set once you enter the field.

By the way

is this supposed to be a Trivia thread, or a Question thread?

Because there's already a thread for both.

Pokemon questions can go here
    Pokemon trivia can go here

So...yeah, closing.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Sex, what else? Pokemon obviously make eggs the same way real life egg laying animals make eggs.
    I don't think so. If that was the case, genderless Pokémon would be completely unable to reproduce, and we know that's not the case.

Skitty on Wailord, bro. Just saying

Page 2285 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 128521852235227522812282228322842285228622872288228922952335 ... LastLast