Thread: Pokemon white 2 team rate

Default Pokemon white 2 team rate

Here is my pokemon white 2 team. I had some trouble with selecting which pokemon I wanted but I ended up with these. This is my ingame team.

Serperior
    Nature: mixed nature
    Frenzy plant or Leaf storm
    Leaf blade
    Wring out
    Giga drain
    This time I wanted to go out with a mixed natured Serperior since I have used both the physical and special nature before. I am having trouble deciding between Frenzy plant or Leaf storm. I want to keep one of them. Giga drain keeping for extra HP, while I am taking Leaf blade as the physical mode. Wring out is just for normal types like Blissey.

Lapras
    Nature: Modest or any special nature
    Ice beam
    Surf
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    I am probably going to send this one from my black and white game since finding this pokemon in white 2 is such a pain in the neck. Ice beam and psychic to cover weaknesses. Surf for when I need to get somewhere on the water and as a water move for my fire or ground type enemies. I heard about the combination of ice beam and thunderbolt and wanted to see how it would work out. Also, It was a decision between Lapras, Golduck, or Dewgong. I was convinced of getting this one

Chandelure
    Nature: Modest
    Dark pulse
    Heat wave
    Energy ball
    Psychic
    I have had Chandelure on my team before and it has served me well. Heat wave replacing Flamethrower while Dark pulse replacing Shadow ball because both Flamethrower and shadow ball were kinda getting old to see. I kept energy ball for coverage. I have seen psychic on a lot of Chandelure and just wanted to roll with it. Also, it was either this pokemon or Darmitian.

Vesiquen
    Nature: Special
    Bug buzz
    Power Gem
    Air Slash
    Sludge bomb
    I am new with Vesiquen because as you can see, I have never used her before. White 2 will be the first time I used this pokemon. I threw bug buzz because it was a bug move. Power gem for coverage and I threw air slash and sludge bomb in there because I couldn’t think of any other special moveset for Vesiquen.

Stoutland
    Nature: adamant or brave
    Wild charge
    Fire fang
    Aerial ace
    Crunch
    Like Chandelure, I have used this pokemon in my previous game and it had served me well. Aerial ace for coverage. Fire fang for the grass types in case Chandelure faints. Crunch for the dark types and Wild charge for the water types and wild charge replaced thunder fang. I was going to put Giga impact but I voted against it.

Gliscor
    Nature: Impish
    Ice fang
    Earthquake
    fire fang
    Thunder fang
    Like Vesiquen, I haven’t used Gliscor at all. Ice fang for coverage and for dragon types. Earthquake for electric and other pokemon that are weak to ground types . fire for grass types and thunder fang for coverage.

Serperior
    ~Leaf Blade/Giga Drain
    ~Dragon Pulse
    ~Aqua Tail
    ~Return/Toxic/Hidden Power [anything not Grass/Water/Dragon/Steel/Poison]

I don't really like the idea of a Mixed set, as it requires either a neutral Nature, or a Nature that drops one of its decent defenses.
    But I guess that moveset can work for a Mixed set.

Shadow Ball over Dark Pulse on Chandelure. Repetitive, yes. But it has STAB.

Ice Fang over Crunch and Return over Aerial Ace on Stoutland.

Gliscor
    Adamant/Impish/Jolly Nature
    ~Ice Fang
    ~Earthquake
    ~Acrobatics/Aerial Ace
    ~Rock Slide

That moveset already gives you plenty of coverage, with more powerful moves than the Fangs.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I think a physical vespiquen would be quite cool, as sludge bomb and power gem literally don't give you anything.

Vespiquen @ Nothing
    Pressure
    Adamant
    (252 Atk / 252 HP)
    - Attack order
    - Heal Order/ Roost
    - Acrobatics
    - Hone Claws/U-Turn

This set uses her decent defenses quite well, while Attack order and especially Acrobatics are great STABs (165 base power, yay)
    heal order/roost for cool recovering (or you can switch them if you get bored of one xD)
    hone claws if you like setting up (though vespiquen won't live that long...)
    U-Turn gets you out of dangerous situations and nets a bit of damage.
    Did you know that...
    ... Arceus is only 4 times as strong as sunkern, seen from stats?
    .... that an internationally traded pokémon in the erratic exp.-group with a lucky egg and Exp. point power MAX that defeats a lv 100 blissey gets from lv 1 to lv 87?
    ... more than 3/4 of the DW pokemon found are male?!
    ... that you only need one (max-size) ice cream scoop to get to the minimal goal in the DW minigame?
    ... that Pelipper can't shoot in its DW minigame?? awww :<

@shine : I honestly don't see why you chose to suggest Ice Fang > Crunch when the latter lets Stoutland hit Ghosts who otherwise trouble it. imo Crunch / Return / Superpower / Wild Charge is the best way to run Stoutland. Replace Superpower with Fire / Ice Fan if you're playing vanilla bw

Ice Fang finds very little usage when STABed Acrobatics is hitting for a quite a bit more than a SE Ice Fang. Aqua Tail is a much better offensive option imo. Alternatively you could run Swords Dance, Gliscor certainly has the defense to use it