Thread: any sugguestions on improving my black 2 team?

Default any sugguestions on improving my black 2 team?

i know i have a terrible team, i'm looking for ways to improve, i have plenty of heart scales in case there's any useful moves from previous levels i missed out on, and i have a good fair share of tm's, but i don't have many shards so i can't really do much in the way of move tutors...

Spoiler:- my team:
    Last edited by samrules4; 7th December 2012 at 8:38 PM. Reason: deleted the pwt attempts, getting too tedious, and besides, no-one ever views this thread anyway

Quote Originally Posted by samrules4 View Post
    i know i have a terrible team, i'm looking for ways to improve, i have plenty of heart scales in case there's any useful moves from previous levels i missed out on, and i have a good fair share of tm's, but i don't have many shards so i can't really do much in the way of move tutors...

without furthur ado, here is my team:

Magnezone level 61 brave nature with magnet pull
    Thunderbolt
    Volt Switch
    Flash Cannon
    Substitute

T-Bolt and Flash Cannon for STAB and Volt Switch to get a Pokemon in while still damaging the opponent.

lucario level 62 Jolly nature with inner focus
    Close Combat
    Work Up
    Extremespeed
    Shadow Ball

A mixed set allows you to hit both Physically and Specially frail Pokemon. Work Up boosts both stats and Extremespeed for taking out weakened foes.

serperior level 62 mild nature with overgrow
    toxic, leaf blade, coil, aerial ace

I have no experience with Serperior, so I will leave it for others.

unfezent level 65 brave nature with big pecks
    Fly
    Quick Attack
    Tailwind
    Toxic

zoroark level 65 hasty nature with illisuion
    Dark Pulse
    HP Fighting
    Nasty Plot
    Flamethrower

This gives impressive unresisted coverage and SE hits. NP for boosting SpA to astronomical levels.

azumarill level 65 bold nature with huge power
    Aqua Tail/Waterfall
    Superpower/Brick Break
    Ice Punch
    Aqua Jet

Aqua Jet for picking off weakened foes and Waterfall/Aqua Tail for STAB. This set also has great coverage.

i know i have toxic for every pokemon, it was something i was trying earlier, and as to be expected, didn't work, i've ran out of ideas, anyone in these forums have any?

i will be keeping track of my attempts to beat the pwt unova leaders in this thread once i get some ideas
    Suggestions in bold.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.