Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Lost at the League! (766)

I started rooting for Cameron here after everyone messed up his tent. I also rooted for Virgil cause he was the only one smart enough to use the Soothe Bell to calm down Garbodor.

An episode that's almost filler in the middle of the Unova league. It would be better if this episode was focused on League matches rather than Axew getting lost.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 2nd July 2013 at 8:26 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This is not the first time that Pokemon did this filler in a tournment befote. The Kanto League did it twice and the Whirl Cup did once as well

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    This is not the first time that Pokemon did this filler in a tournment befote. The Kanto League did it twice and the Whirl Cup did once as well
    Yeah, but they shouldn't have done a filler episode in the middle of the Unova league. Filler episodes in the middle of any tournament or league are tend to be pointless Like this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Maybe, but both Octillery the Outcast and Fire and Ice were better than this.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567