Thread: 6th gen speculation

Default 6th gen speculation

So I woke up came downstairs at 9 am (OMG I totally didn't care to miss the 5 am press conference, mwhahahaha) and I realized something newer pokemon look well, relatively the same as 5th gen pokemon, but I like the dark looking dragon thing with a red under belly, are we lookin at a dark dragon ifg So will they make something comparable to darkrai EX and we can play that with that thing (I don't have a name to work with but that would be so BA to actually have a dark dragon instead of hydregion the flower power dragon of darkness, I don't know what they where thinking when they designed hydregion).
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

i stopped playing the tcg before gen 5 came out but gen 6 looks cool and i might pick it back up when they release it.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I will probably play a pre constructed deck for the first two or three months of gen 6 cards, if I can stomach it. And losing. I absolutely hate buying a deck then buying a new one next month when a new set launches that makes all the decks in the format dead.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I feel like this thread has no topic. And that it's too early to speculate any kind of cards, considering we have what, 5 pokemon we've even seen?

It just seems like Ven gushing over Yveltal.. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Lol, I guess you do have a point there but isn't the point of the whole series the want to play the pokemon? The Y dragon does look cool, but whats wrong with speculating what kinds of cards they could be. They could end up doing lv X's again but the feel of these pokemon It's gonna be something power orientated like a mixture between the current EX's and prime cards in orientation to play (it seems like the EXs are a carry on of the Lv. X, star, etc feel of cards, that kind of cool pop out of card look carried on from 3rdgen, 2nd n first. I just hope the hp doesn't get redundant but it will >.> but I also like

I will probably play a pre constructed deck for the first two or three months of gen 6 cards, if I can stomach it. And losing. I absolutely hate buying a deck then buying a new one next month when a new set launches that makes all the decks in the format dead.
    From being a player that pays into the game, I don't pay alot but I gotta say after doing it for 10+ years I love the collection I made from playing, There is an ed and flow, most decks usually stay in the same place for awhile inbetween sets, take mewtwo EX still on top and it's been a year.

What about Zek Eel decks? How long did they stay on top until Darkrai Hydr took them out? Not long. I came back to the card game after 13 years, and I so would have been sad if I had to buy a Zek Eel deck then a Darkrai Hydr deck back to back.

It's a money thing for me. I can't go buying a new deck every 2 months then having it be rendered worthless. I never have luck with packs, almost, so I need to buy my cards single. It gets expensive if I gotta do this too often.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 13th January 2013 at 4:56 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    What about Zek Eel decks? How long did they stay on top until Darkrai Hydr took them out? Not long. I came back to the card game after 13 years, and I so would have been sad if I had to buy a Zek Eel deck then a Darkrai Hydr deck back to back.

It's a money thing for me. I can't go buying a new deck every 2 months then having it be rendered worthless. I never have luck with packs, almost, so I need to buy my cards single. It gets expensive if I gotta do this too often.
    Well.. If you require to be on the top all the time then yeah you're gonna pay money. It's like that with anything. If you bought season sports tickets to the best team at the time then suddenly another team triumphed it'd be the same way. ZekEels is still totally viable. Just because a deck is no longer BDIF doesnt make it bad Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

What about Zek Eel decks? How long did they stay on top until Darkrai Hydr took them out? Not long.

Total bs, I have not lost against that deck type in tournament play using my eels deck, pure bs.

Dude you sound so defeated before you even tryed to play the game, I play pokemon tcg, I get an above average ranking per tournament, My booster pack pulls are incredibly shitty (as in every hundred I spend on booster I get 1 EX), I buy packs for deck engine crap and buy my EXs online, overall it is so much cheaper then A. buying it online altogether or B. buying it all through booster packs. I don't care if I have the greatest cards, I just need cards that can work, If they are cards that are rare and I have nothing to trade for, sometimes my friends at league help me out and just give it to me and say, trade me back later. Oh and last but not least, I haven't bought a box pack anything since the fall when the ray/mew/darkrai tins came out I've even missed the last pre-release so I did pre-order boxes, and I can still keep the top of my format on it's toes, so no that's just you're fears telling you that nonsense, good day.

Edit: We need to keep this post related, gawd, oh yeah X looks like the tree spirirt from princess mononoke
    Last edited by ven?; 17th January 2013 at 6:49 AM.