Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Wait why can't Abra teleport indoors?
    Because in the games you can't, (like how you can't ride your bike in most buildings) but if you tried it in real life I don't see why it wouldn't work (maybe your particles still can't go through solid objects when you teleport?)
    X/3DS Friend code: 5370-0916-9648
    Name: Cameron
    I have all breedable pokemon, just ask if you need one, all I ask is for you to add me as a friend for the safari
    Current MM:

Quote Originally Posted by CameronSt View Post
    Because in the games you can't, (like how you can't ride your bike in most buildings) but if you tried it in real life I don't see why it wouldn't work (maybe your particles still can't go through solid objects when you teleport?)
    Oh yeah, it's definitely just a game mechanic to keep it from being used like a Dig or Escape Rope.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

To complete my Pokedex collection, I need: Genosect, Meloetta, Manaphy, and Phione. If anyone would be willing to trade, I don't have an impressive collection to offer, but I would very much appreciate it! Please PM!

I already have a poke-pet technically, as in my Pokemon Pikachu walker/virtual pet. but that thing's way old.
    So i'd have to say mew, as it's one of my favorites, and it transforms into any pokemon i please..

Munchlax *_* we could eat everyones food together.

Absol, I just love Absol so much, but I must settle for my mini plush and Absol necklace pendent.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronSt View Post
    Well if you tried to cuddle with Flareon or if it jumped on your lap that wouldn't be good D: and yes Leafeon is cute <3 It is my favorite out of the eeveelutions
    well i sort of imagine Flareon being like a torchic, "A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug." ;3

Hitmonchan. I would have raised him from an egg, hatched him as a Tyrogue, and evolved him into Hitmonchan. His name would be Sertorius. I would take him with me everywhere. If I could have more than one pokemon for a pet, they would be my Medicham (Effie) and my Scrafty (Reglius). I just love those three so much. I know that they are just data, but I don't care.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Growlithe/Arcanine, probably. It's a huge, snuggly dog. What's not to love? There's also Vaporeon (my favorite eeveelution) and Raichu who is just plain adorable. Crobat would be cool as well.

Realistically, I could never choose just one pet. :P
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Jon17 View Post
    I would have a Cyndaquil becuase he is my favorite.
    This right here^ XP But I would still let it evolve into Typhlosion since its pretty much my favorite starter overall ^_^

Also Joltik.. its so ADORABLE!! X3 its like a portable electric device. Power goes out... Joltik is here to restore it! XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Meloetta! It's pretty and it can fly. It's beautiful singing would be nice too. If I was mad,sad, or scared it would sing a song to control my emotions and be happy. If I needed to be entertained it could go pirouette mode and dance for me. It can be invisible too so it could hide if necessary. It could use Psychic or Close Combat for self-defense

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    Meloetta! It's pretty and it can fly. It's beautiful singing would be nice too. If I was mad,sad, or scared it would sing a song to control my emotions and be happy. If I needed to be entertained it could go pirouette mode and dance for me. It can be invisible too so it could hide if necessary. It could use Psychic or Close Combat for self-defense
    I want an Emolga...specifically the one in your sig. It looks so cute.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Beautifly!

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Buizel and Floatzel, they're my favorite Pokemon of all, I find the two interesting, fun, and protective as well.

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

Very interesting question...I would love to have Latias at my side constantly, but then I would have to explain my mute female "friend" to everyone, that could get awkward lol. Invisibility, flying on her back, and her psychic powers are three reasons why it would be worth it. She wouldn't be my pet per say, but my constant companion, she is free to go at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Meowth coz then it'll give me money XD nya~
    I like your idea

I personally would have a farm with a bunch of different pokemon, but the one that would never leave my side would be Axew. It could hide in my hair, just like Iris' Axew.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I would say... probably Reuniclus or Golurk. I really like both of them, design-wise, and unlike the big dragons and such, they won't require several pounds of raw meat per day, turn the sofa into a smoking pile of ashes, and eat the neighbors' dog. Reuniclus has the added bonus of being super-intelligent, telekinetic, and conveniently-sized, but Golurk can just fold up in a corner and hang out there without any food or water for as long as is needed, plus he's, you know, A GIANT FLYING ROBOT!!!
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

I would love to have a Volcarona as a pet. Why? Cause it's adorable and it's bound to scare half of my friends.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

I have lots of choices:
    Zorua and Growlithe since they look like dogs
    Quilava since it is cute
    Meowth since it can find money
    Charizard so I won't have to worry about burglars

I would probably choose Zorua. I quite like foxes and his ability to mess with peoples perception of everything around them and ability to transform into a seemly different physical form (Thanks anime) would be so amazing! I feel as I would always be safe with him around because I would train him to be able to activate his powers indefinately.

I would have a Chikorita no doubt! They're just the cutest little things ever! My second choice would probably be Leafeon!
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I would have Zorua and Riolu because they are the babies of my two favorite pokemon and because Zorua can transform into me and take my place at school

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Zorua can transform into me and take my place at school
    What do you think is going to happen if everyone at school finds out 'you' suddenly stopped talking and had a tail?

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    What do you think is going to happen if everyone at school finds out 'you' suddenly stopped talking and had a tail?
    They will probably take me to get tested and they will experiment on me like crazy!!! D:

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

I'd go with Zorua, Oshawott, Torchic, Togepi, Snorunt, or Plusle. They're all awesome. :P

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

skitty, just because they're cute
    my team:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast