View Poll Results: how do you fell about team rocket in new saga?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • miss team rocket blast off again , really happy they goffy again

34 53.13%
  • hate team rocket being stupid again, hope they dont hogging every episode

25 39.06%
  • i dont care team rocket being goffy or not

9 14.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Rocket

I miss some of the comedy of team rocket and their pokemon (especially wobbuffet and mime jr) but i agree that they could tone back how often they appear. That way if they go back to their old selves they wont be AS repetitive.

Well, I like their DP/movie selves. I watched the BW episodes with them and now they just seem like stereotypical badasses with no personality outside of mission work. In the Sinnoh arc, they had more of a personality and they were alot more fun to watch. Plus they also did their work at the same time.
    岩根雅明=♡

[sarcasm]Who needs characters actually contributing to the plot, being useful, and not being buttmonkeys in every episode? They should just be there for comedy and repeat the same jokes for the entire show's run. [/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by iraqmaster View Post
    When will they realize that chasing a 10 year old kid is stalker behavior?
    Still can't believe they think Giovanni is interested in Pikachu...

Well, I am sooooooooo happy that Team Rocket is actually a serious antagonistic team. It's amazing what a promotion can do to workers!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Well, I like their DP/movie selves. I watched the BW episodes with them and now they just seem like stereotypical badasses with no personality outside of mission work. In the Sinnoh arc, they had more of a personality and they were alot more fun to watch. Plus they also did their work at the same time.
    Lmfao *dies from laughter* what show were you watching cuz other then Jessie actually getting into the grand festival they succeeded at NOTHING.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lmfao *dies from laughter* what show were you watching cuz other then Jessie actually getting into the grand festival they succeeded at NOTHING.
    yup i agree with you
    they did nothing in DP except show up and try steal pikachu and fail and blast off and trying to be funny but repetitive and etc bla bla bla XD

i think everyone love DP TR beacuse of the saga not because of them
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    Not really. There are quite a few TR episodes I liked in DP because of Team Rocket only.

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    I'm not sure it's even that, really. I think that it is because a lot of people hate the Unova saga with a passion ever since the league concluded (I'm avoiding spoilers since this isn't the spoiler section, but if you go there, you'll know what I'm talking about). With how the Unova saga went so far, a lot of people would not mind something of DP returning, even TR in every episode. My personal hope is goofy or not, I just hope they don't appear in every single episode.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

i liked the old team rocket, it was goofy, but that was the point.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I liked the Team Rocket from seasons 1-8, or 9. They were my favorite characters then, you know, before they got all serious about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I miss the older comical Team Rocket, them being too serious and loosing any ways is no fun to me =[
    Exactly. If you're going to have a team of three people who constantly fail, they'd better be funny about it. xD

Not a fan of AG/DP TR, to be honest, I prefer BW TR.
    Though OS TR > All

Ive missed tr so much!!!! I'm lad they are back how they used to be. Now all I want is the os motto and my tr life is complete

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    Ive missed tr so much!!!! I'm lad they are back how they used to be. Now all I want is the os motto and my tr life is complete
    They aren't back to their old selves. And they are using their OS Motto.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12