Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I'm just going to keep calling it Ash's Charizard because... Well it is haha. I hope it comes back and kicks some *** but it will end overshadowing the Unova Team. I wouldn't mind if it learned Blast Burn or a new dragon move like Dragon Rush. It would be kind of cool if Iris did get a Charmander egg but only if it never evolves to Charizard and evolves into Charmeleon at the most. Ash's Charizard should remain the only one among the main cast

After watching Best Wishes for 2 years or so, I am skeptic. I am prepared, even in the case it isn't Ash's Charizard. A lot of you aren't. If that happens.....

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Did anyone post this?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/46905789f...en1ko1_500.jpg

It mention something about N having a mysterious side!!

i dont want this to come true but what if the charizard belongs to looker
    98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters!

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Uzamaki View Post
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Uzamaki View Post
    I would consider such an outcome favourable

If Charizard is really going to appear in the 16th movie, at the same time that he returns in the anime, I would like to think that this time has returned to stay. I mean, after all this time, I think there's not much he can learn already from Liza in the Charrirific Valley. Yeah, sure, Charizard can become really powerful battling with his "fire brothers"; but he has lost a lot of things from Ash's journey than it could have been interesting challenges for him. Besides, this could be a nice confirmation from the possible spoiler of "Be an Arrow" Opening, where Charizard appears at Oak's Lab along with most of Ash's old Pokemon. (I honestly hope Squirtle and Primeape presence will be spoilers too). So, for the time being, I'm going to think that Charizard has returned to stay this time. If he discovers the kind of messes Ash is getting involved, he will possibly think "Boy, I can't let you alone for some minutes without getting in the middle of something, huh?".

I think Charizard's presence here will be needed when Ash will return to Pallet Town too. You see, it seems there's no possible connection between Kanto and Unova; which could explain why Ash hasn't use any of his old Pokemon un til now. So, how about if Ash, when he returns to Kanto by plane, Charizard follows him flying by his own and carrying the Pokeballs of the Unova Pokemon he can't carry? Sounds strange, but stranger things have already happened. Another option, 5 of his Pokemon carry the Pokemon that contain the other Pokemon like "attached objects". After all, we saw Mewtwo's Pokeballs catching Pokemon even inside of his Pokeballs.

I have been thinking about something funny. As you remember, this Generation has been the very first time (after so much time) that Giovanni and Ash have battled; with Giovanni winning too easy in my opinion. Well, this can't stay like this. There must be, and I'm sure there will be, a rematch between these two in the future; possibly in Chapter N. And with Charizard with him, I'm sure Ash would win this time; and maybe Pikachu will have a chance to revenge on Persian, which it could make Meowth happy. If you think of it, it could be like Ash's battle history with Gary. I mean, the first time they battled was Eevee vs Pikachu, winning Gary and Eevee. But in their second and greatest battle, ending with Blastoise vs Charizard, Ash and Charizard won. I really hope this will happen in Chapter N; I wanna see a rematch vs Giovanni with Ash's victory.

One last thing, I keep thinking the same moves for Charizard when he'll return:
    + Flamethrower: His "trademark" move.
    + Seismic Toss/Sky Drop: Since Sky Drop's description is very similar to how Charizard uses Seismic Toss, I think it could be replaced.
    + Dragon Pulse: Better that Dragon Rage and Dragonbreath, this is the best Dragon move I can imagine for Charizard's arsenal.
    + Shadow Claw: His last battle against Ash was against a Ghost type and it ended in defeat, so I think Ash will return prepared to not being defeat twice in the same way.

Well, opinions, please?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Did anyone post this?

Uhhh, that's not really a strange thing to say about him. It's pretty much his whole personality.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Did anyone post this?

Dude that "scan" is like, some fangirl's fantasy or something. There's nothing new or noteworthy about it that's relevant to your interests. However if you're REALLY curious, here's a translation courtesy of solitarybird from tumblr:

Spoiler:- don't say i didn't warn you....:

hahahaha omg I laughed with that ^

The chosen ones (for now)

Well, hello, there, translations from my tumblr!

Haha, yeah, that scan was just weird fangirling, judging by the blurbs.

It's not giving us any new, useful information, at any rate. We already know from the previews he's mysterious and considers Pokemon "friends."

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I would consider such an outcome favourable
    So you don't really care about Ash's Charizard?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    So you don't really care about Ash's Charizard?
    When have I ever said that? i really like Ashs charizard, I'm just not convinced its returning. I'm just not gonna be upset if the Charizard belongs to someone else

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    When have I ever said that? i really like Ashs charizard, I'm just not convinced its returning. I'm just not gonna be upset if the Charizard belongs to someone else
    Ok, sorry. I thought that when you said that you would like it that if Looker would have Charizard, that you don't like Ash's Charizard.
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 13th January 2013 at 7:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    If Charizard is really going to appear in the 16th movie, at the same time that he returns in the anime, I would like to think that this time has returned to stay. I mean, after all this time, I think there's not much he can learn already from Liza in the Charrirific Valley. Yeah, sure, Charizard can become really powerful battling with his "fire brothers"; but he has lost a lot of things from Ash's journey than it could have been interesting challenges for him. Besides, this could be a nice confirmation from the possible spoiler of "Be an Arrow" Opening, where Charizard appears at Oak's Lab along with most of Ash's old Pokemon. (I honestly hope Squirtle and Primeape presence will be spoilers too). So, for the time being, I'm going to think that Charizard has returned to stay this time. If he discovers the kind of messes Ash is getting involved, he will possibly think "Boy, I can't let you alone for some minutes without getting in the middle of something, huh?".
    Oh god, please no. I'd rather see it get sent off to Iris ._.

To be honest, no Charizard really doesn't need to stay. We have Pikachu already taking up huge screentime in bulk. Add Charizard, there'll be any time left for the regional teams. Even in DP, a very long saga, some pokemon (torterra) was still shafted in favour of Infernape and Pikachu. If Gen 6 is going to having Pikach and Charizard, I'm going to facepalm, big time. There's really no reason for Charizard to come back, since it's not like there's going to be an evolution for the fire breathing dragon (Aipom went to Sinnoh due to Ambipom being... I dunno? Announced?)

EDIT: Oh yeah, is tehre actual confirmation that Charizard is Ash's?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Oh yeah, is tehre actual confirmation that Charizard is Ash's?
    Not yet. It's probably Ash's Charizard, though.

Why o_O

Could be Iris's FUTURE Charizard for all we know :P Gonna get oaked and they start mating, like Bulba.

ASB Squad

To be honest, no Charizard really doesn't need to stay. We have Pikachu already taking up huge screentime in bulk. Add Charizard, there'll be any time left for the regional teams. Even in DP, a very long saga, some pokemon (torterra) was still shafted in favour of Infernape and Pikachu. If Gen 6 is going to having Pikach and Charizard, I'm going to facepalm, big time. There's really no reason for Charizard to come back, since it's not like there's going to be an evolution for the fire breathing dragon (Aipom went to Sinnoh due to Ambipom being... I dunno? Announced?)

Its coming back for the sake of it. lol
    Many people love charizard, so to see it help ash in his fights would be wonderful. XD Just have it being the badass dragon it is is good enough for some. This isn't about the unova team.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Its coming back for the sake of it. lol
    Many people love charizard, so to see it help ash in his fights would be wonderful. XD Just have it being the badass dragon it is is good enough for some. This isn't about the unova team.
    No lol, it might come back, but I quoted that guy because he said that he would come back and stay... which I took it is for the entire XY and future pokemon as well xD

ASB Squad

If it's Ash's, I wonder why it's being called on. Did Ash suddenly realize his Unova team was too weak to take down a crime organization? xD

The chosen ones (for now)

it probably is but people assuming it is will only lead to trouble if its not his. everyone will end up disapointed and angry because they assumed something and the anime went a different direction

I didn't mean Charizard staying with Ash's team. When Ash will start his next journey in Generation VI, Charizard will stay at Oak's Lab like all his old Pokemon. And seriously, people, stop thinking this is a different Charizard from Ash's. It doesn't have fun make two main characters to have the same Pokemon; just like when May caught a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle, or when Dawn gained a Cyndaquil. If it were a different Pokemon, then it should be in its Charmander's stage. This will be definitely Ash's Charizard, and about his return, I already said it. A mere coincidence related with Dragon Pokemon like their encounter in Blackthorn Gym.

I guess, like everyone, that this is Ash's Charizard. I wonder why it would come all the way to Unova. And if Ash calls him, why he does it only now?
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I guess, like everyone, that this is Ash's Charizard. I wonder why it would come all the way to Unova. And if Ash calls him, why he does it only now?
    I have a theory about Charizard returning due to Reshiram. They're both Fire-types and both are dragons, so...

But I honestly doubt that's the reason.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I have a theory about Charizard returning due to Reshiram. They're both Fire-types and both are dragons, so...

But I honestly doubt that's the reason.
    I really think it's mostly because he is a massive fan favorite and they want him to return. I actually thought we'd see Infernape back before we saw Charizard again so this is a nice surprise though if we see more reserves this season, I am sure Infenape has a very good chance at showing up.

Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast