Page 164 of 174 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    No this thread is about discussing his return. This is not the Charizard fanclub.

Whether I like it or not, Charizard is returning and his return seems to be sort of a big deal in episode N.

I simply asked why people like him so much, so there is no need to act like I personally attacked you.
    Yes but there is pretty much no new info here so idk what you were expecting to find.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Doesn't mean I should only post here if I love Charizard
    I never said that. I just said that you shouldn't be surprised if most people here think he's Ash's strongest (which I do). Just like you think he isn't special, others think he is that special

Charizard has given to fans lots of great things: many great and memorable battles (Charizard vs Magmar, Charizard vs Blastoise, Charizard vs Articuno etc), funny scenes (like scenes where Charizard burns Ash with Flamethrower) and emotional scenes (like scene where Ash takes care of Charizard in Charizard chills, and scene where Ash leaves Charizard in Charizard's Burning Ambitions). And of course Charizard is Ash's first powerhouse, and many consider him to be Ash's strongest Pokemon (I'm one of them), and many people also find Charizard to be an interesting character.

I think these are main reasons for Charizard being so popular and loved Pokemon.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I never said that. I just said that you shouldn't be surprised if most people here think he's Ash's strongest (which I do). Just like you think he isn't special, others think he is that special
    You responded to me because I said that this thread ain't the Charizard fanclub, which I said because Robert was wondering why I was in this thread if I am not a die hard fan of Charizard.
    Because of this it makes sense that I thought you shared his opinion but it doesn't matter, it's a misunderstanding.

Anyways, I know a lot of people in this thread like Charizard, but what I didn't know was why so many people like him that much. That's all I asked

I don't even dislike Charizard, it's just not the Pokemon I would bring back for episode N. To bad some people around here can't handle someone with a different opinion then theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Charizard has given to fans lots of great things: many great and memorable battles (Charizard vs Magmar, Charizard vs Blastoise, Charizard vs Articuno etc), funny scenes (like scenes where Charizard burns Ash with Flamethrower) and emotional scenes (like scene where Ash takes care of Charizard in Charizard chills, and scene where Ash leaves Charizard in Charizard's Burning Ambitions). And of course Charizard is Ash's first powerhouse, and many consider him to be Ash's strongest Pokemon (I'm one of them), and many people also find Charizard to be an interesting character.

I think these are main reasons for Charizard being so popular and loved Pokemon.
    See? This is how you respond.

I want to see Ash get Blast Burn'd by Charizard. Not even Flamethrower'd, just a super OP Blast Burn xD

I want to see Ash get Blast Burn'd by Charizard. Not even Flamethrower'd, just a super OP Blast Burn xD
    That would be horribly funny. Mighty enjoyable it will be. xD

That's ****ed up lol. He will get teh Flamethrower though along with Mijumaru
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

That would so epic, funny and awesome. XD
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Hahaha I know right xD If you picture it in your head, Charizard flying down to Ash who is really happy and then BAM took a blast burn to the face

Seriously? I get people want to see Blast Burn...but why on Charizard? He's got a perfectly legit moveset with only one Fire Move (minus the whole not being able to learn Dragonbreath)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Seriously? I get people want to see Blast Burn...but why on Charizard? He's got a perfectly legit moveset with only one Fire Move (minus the whole not being able to learn Dragonbreath)
    Cuz it's only the next logical step up with all his training lol.

I guess it's because it'll probably display Charizard being a more powerful version of himself than he was last time he appeared or maybe they just want it on his moveset. xD

at one point he knew both flamethrower and over heat... and he also knew heat wave. why can't he know two fire moves?
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    at one point he knew both flamethrower and over heat... and he also knew heat wave. why can't he know two fire moves?
    Your thinking Torkoal lol. Charizard didn't know Heat Wave.

judging by the new Opening,and how Charizard seems to come out of nowhere and blocks Reshirmam's attack, I'm gonna guess that Charizard is at Oak's and Professor Oak is somehow informed/knows about the Team Plasma situation and sends Charizard to help Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    judging by the new Opening,and how Charizard seems to come out of nowhere and blocks Reshirmam's attack, I'm gonna guess that Charizard is at Oak's and Professor Oak is somehow informed/knows about the Team Plasma situation and sends Charizard to help Ash.
    It could be three things:

1) What you said
    2)Charizard could have been with Liza instead of Professor Oak
    3)Charizard could have been with Ash

It could work anyway. :/

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Your thinking Torkoal lol. Charizard didn't know Heat Wave.
    A Charizard did also have Heat Wave! Just not Ash's! Not quite sure of episode number, but it was in "Shocks and Bonds" and belonged to Clark!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adz View Post
    A Charizard did also have Heat Wave! Just not Ash's! Not quite sure of episode number, but it was in "Shocks and Bonds" and belonged to Clark!!
    Lol that's great and all but my point stands.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Anyway, I don't think there's any more need to this thread. I mean, we already know it is Ash's.
    Uhh...................

I am still so anxious!!!

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

The writers are sitting in their office.
    "Ok, so Oshawott really needs a win against a fire type. Why have we not realised this before?"
    "Well Ash's Charizard is turning up soon. We could have a practice battle and make it win against him?"
    "Will the fans rage though if Oshawott's first win against a fire type is with Ash's supposedly strongest pokemon thats a billion times its size?"
    "Nah they'll love it. In fact, we'll make sure Oshawott pretends to faint at least twice, and falls over 5 times to make the episode more interesting"
    "Comedic yet massively OP... I love it!"

Watch it happen folks
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

I hope Charizard just appears.

No mention of Liza. No mention of Charla. No mention of Charizific Valley.

All three of those things I mentioned above were stupid plot points that should be retconed forever.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

from the opening charizard is keeping flamethrower i wonder if it gets three new moves
    sky drop
    dragon tail/pulse
    blast burn/inferno
    98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters!

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Uzamaki View Post
    from the opening charizard is keeping flamethrower i wonder if it gets three new moves
    sky drop
    dragon tail/pulse
    blast burn/inferno
    He WON'T forget Seismic Toss. Is his trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    The writers are sitting in their office.
    "Ok, so Oshawott really needs a win against a fire type. Why have we not realised this before?"
    "Well Ash's Charizard is turning up soon. We could have a practice battle and make it win against him?"
    "Will the fans rage though if Oshawott's first win against a fire type is with Ash's supposedly strongest pokemon thats a billion times its size?"
    "Nah they'll love it. In fact, we'll make sure Oshawott pretends to faint at least twice, and falls over 5 times to make the episode more interesting"
    "Comedic yet massively OP... I love it!"

Watch it happen folks
    If Charizard loses to freaking Oshawott then I'm done lol
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 164 of 174 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast