Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Ash's Unova team going to be Oak's after the league?

Rotation? Maybe.

Dumping? Not a chance.

As long as Ash is in the Unova Region he won't dump his Team.

He should not. He is still in Unova so Unova Team Pokemon would make sense to stay.

In the Battle Frontier, he was in Kanto and he only dropped Torkoal and Glalie while taking Phanpy and rotating the empty 6th slot until Aipom.

Only when he goes to a new region, he changes his team.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Why would he drop them to Oak, while he's still in Unova...
    His team will stay, I believe. Until the new region.

Either Oak'd, or Juniper'd

You just got Juniper'd...

IMO I really, really, really hope that annoying oshawott goes out. It does nothing other than being cannonfodders to fire types, falling in love with random female pokemon, and trying to be funny via eating apples but isn't, oh yeah, did I forget? And cause trouble! Yeah! Fun! Go away Oshawott! (no offense oshawott fans, it's just that the newest axew episode made me dislike osha even more)

I really hope Leavanny stays in... I mean, he gets THAT little screentime and he's getting Juniper'd, okay... It seems unfair, but it may be the case that Ash drops all his FE powerhouses (Krookodile, Leavanny, Unfezant not really a powerhouse, but meh) and keeps the small and marketable one. That's why I hate the writers...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I severely hope something radical happens to his team. Whether this is a mass evolution, a month-long sags where they focus solely on Pokemon character development, or ditching them for old Pokemon, I just want something to happen.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

If AsH does Oak some of his Pokemon, I hope he keeps Oshawott and Scraggy at least. Oshawott because I still believe he will evolve eventually, Scraggy because he's had so much development it would be a shame he just left... The others I dont really care if they stay or not, would rather some of them stay more than others but I dont care about them as much as I do for Oshawott and scraggy i know this is biased

The chosen ones (for now)

If it's still in Unova, most likely no. The likes of Charizard and pokemon that aren't residing at Oak's would just travel to Ash, though Oak could always travel back to Unova with all of Ash's pokemon...somehow.

He'll keep the basic team of Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy and Unfezant, and Charizard will probably take Pikachu's place while it's with N. If more old pokemon return, unfezant and scraggy will probably be switched out.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Hopefully, ash needs to bring torterra and infernape back.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I think Ash will leave Unfezant, Leavanny and Krookodile at Juniper's, hopefully Boldore and Palpitoad will evolve in the league so Ash will travel with Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Scraggy leaving a spare slot open for rotation or more captures.
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 12th December 2012 at 8:01 PM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Don't think they'll be Oaked just yet. They will probably stay in Unova for the time being. But I really hope that Oak will send some of his older Pokémon to Prof. Juniper such as: Totodile, Kingler, Muk, Glalie & Torterra. Don't care about the rest of his Pokémon.
    Last edited by Sarefan; 8th December 2012 at 12:43 PM.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

You just got Juniper'd...
    This needs to become a thing XD

I am going with rotation. Maybe he wants to give some of them a break post league so he uses a few of his old for a bit but rotates his team every few episodes but we don
    t know when he does it. So like he iwll have a random team we have no clue about like how he rotated some in the current region and we never knew the team he was with since he could of had the the bird or the grass caccoon.

i think ash will have some rotations

No, it will most likely get Juniper'd.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was Oak'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    No, it will most likely get Juniper'd.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was Oak'd.
    It would be much better if they were Oak'd than Juniper'd though, plus Ash can easily send his Pokeballs to Prof Oak which is what he's been doing until BW

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    If it's still in Unova, most likely no. The likes of Charizard and pokemon that aren't residing at Oak's would just travel to Ash, though Oak could always travel back to Unova with all of Ash's pokemon...somehow.

He'll keep the basic team of Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy and Unfezant, and Charizard will probably take Pikachu's place while it's with N. If more old pokemon return, unfezant and scraggy will probably be switched out.
    Wait WHAT? Is it confirmed that Pikachu is going with N?

Charizard will probably take Pikachu's place while it's with N.
    Don't get my hopes up like this.

I actually started tearing up at the possibility of Ash finally having a Real Team.

I hope they get Oaked when the time comes for Generation 6, I wouldn't want them staying at Junipers.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Their not getting Junipered people, why you people would say that is beyond me. I know this is my opinion, but it it's more likely to be after Unova, they get Oaked along with everyone else.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Their not getting Junipered people, why you people would say that is beyond me. I know this is my opinion, but it it's more likely to be after Unova, they get Oaked along with everyone else.
    Well you know.. Oak's is getting a bit crowded judging by the opening.. Adding an additional nine is a lot.. And who would Boldore play with? Donphan? Glalie?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well you know.. Oak's is getting a bit crowded judging by the opening.. Adding an additional nine is a lot.. And who would Boldore play with? Donphan? Glalie?
    Boldore would play with the Pokemon Trading Machine. He would accidentaly get a Pokeball with a Rattata in it on the Pokemon Trading Machine and he would accidentaly get in his Pokeball and roll to the machine and evolve into Gigalith... true story.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Everytime a league ends Ash drops the majority of his team. I get the feeling most of his Unova team will be done with at the end of the league. The starters will probably continue but that's about it.

I also wonder why Ash's Gible is not returning since it seems the most likely too.
    No. He drops his members but then he goes back to Pallet Town. Here it looks like he's staying in Unova before heading home so I can still see his Unova Team staying in rotation with Juniper. Maybe he can start transferring with Oak little by little by trading over pokemon like Krookodile for Gible or Torterra for example, but not all at once. He may need to make room for Charizard as he has his pokeball with him.

Random : PokéRadar

Oshawott needs training. It needs to stay right where it is. Boldore too. If only there was a way to get Pikachu in there as well.

My ideal battle ever!

He's probably going to end up rotating it like he did at the battle frontier.
    Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 4742-7095-3187

Badges: 4
    Current Team: Charizard Y, Chesnaught, Greninja, Tyrantrum & egg

Curious thought - if Pikachu and Axew turn evil in the N saga, does that mean that Ash will have 6 spots on his team temporarily? That way, he'd be able to get Charizard with him without having to Oak another member of his Unova team.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

I am reasonably sure his 3 starters and Pikachu will never be oaked. If scraggy ever evolves it will probably get the boot, the rest are most definitely leaving the main roster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast