Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Ash's Unova team going to be Oak's after the league?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I am reasonably sure his 3 starters and Pikachu will never be oaked. If scraggy ever evolves it will probably get the boot, the rest are most definitely leaving the main roster.
    Well tbh the starters could be stored at certain times in Best Wishes but we just don't know since they don't appear in the episode

Quote Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
    Well tbh the starters could be stored at certain times in Best Wishes but we just don't know since they don't appear in the episode
    He meant be oaked for a while, not appearing and not be part of the main team, the starters have already been deposited this region, just not for a long time, the point of this threads is to discuss if they will get Glalie'd basicly.

If he keeps the starters,I hope there will be some evos[I'm looking at you Oshawott and Snivy].I wouldn't mind Scraggy evolving either...But as for the rest,I think he'll dump them at Oaks or Junipers and we'll never see them again...something I don't mind at all^_^

He should only keep Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy with him since they need some more attention. I don't see all of his Pokemon being dumped unless the Unova series is over completely.

My ideal battle ever!

Honestly, I'm not sure why, but... I think he may do what he did after the orange islands. He dropped one at a time for new ones. It's possible.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Ash doesn't have a reason to drop anyone this time because of rotation. After Hoenn they needed to make room for Phanpy and the eventual Aipom. If he caught something new now it'd just join the rotation.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    He should only keep Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy with him since they need some more attention. I don't see all of his Pokemon being dumped unless the Unova series is over completely.
    Those 3 need the least attention. It's obvious they are only staying to sell more toys.

I hope Krookodile won't go to Oak's lab after the league. He's one of my favourites of Ash's current team if not my favourite. Plus he's Ash's current team's powerhouse.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

They'll probably drop everything other than the starters and Scraggy to be honest. Fully evolved forms are usually Oak'd not too long after they reach their last stage.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Those 3 need the least attention. It's obvious they are only staying to sell more toys.
    Yeah but there wins haven't been any good. Pikachu has been selling toys since 1998 and is still selling them. So I don't buy that.

My ideal battle ever!

Unfezent, Krookodile, Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad will probably be oaked after the League leaving Ash with Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Scraggy. I could see Gible rejoining Ash and pulling a Phanpy and if Pikachu joins N than Charizard will just fill in that spot
    Last edited by Lucille; 16th December 2012 at 2:13 AM.

I honestly think that Pignite will get Oaked as it is not majorly marketable, and had it's show time.

The other starters + Scraggy most likely will return, and out of the reserves, I think that Boldore and Leavanny have the most chance for reappearing as they are stillcmarginally marketable, and havenot had many screen time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Unfezent, Krookodile, Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad will probably be oaked after the League leaving Ash with Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Scraggy. I could see Gible rejoining Ash and pulling a Phanpy and if Pikachu joins N than Charizard will just fill in that spot
    Scraggy hasn't appeared much latelly unless they need a cute episode or him to save Axew

Oshawott doesn't need any more attention.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

No one is getting oakked because this is still taking pace in Unova and Ash's Pokemon are going to stay in Unova

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Oshawott doesn't need any more attention.
    I'm not talking about attention, I'm talking about battle wins. There is a bit of a difference there.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Scraggy hasn't appeared much latelly unless they need a cute episode or him to save Axew
    Scraggy is probably going to stay he could use more development

Well Glalie got dumped at Oak's after the Hoenn League so I hope no one else gets that treatment here.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    No one is getting oakked because this is still taking pace in Unova and Ash's Pokemon are going to stay in Unova
    Exactly. You guys do know that Unova-native Pokémon only live in Unova right? Not in any other place. I know some people would be like "but Staraptor and Torterra and Infernape are from Sinnoh and they live in Kanto now!"
    Those Gen IV Pokémon are native to Sinnoh but can be found in other regions after Gen IV. However, Gen V Unova Pokémon are native and exist only in Unova. So I doubt they'll be Oaked. They'll be Juniper'd.
    If Ash ever needs his old Pokémon in Gen VI (6), he'll call Oak.
    If he needs his Unova ones, he'll call Juniper.

Quote Originally Posted by JohtoLeagueChampion View Post
    Exactly. You guys do know that Unova-native Pokémon only live in Unova right? Not in any other place. I know some people would be like "but Staraptor and Torterra and Infernape are from Sinnoh and they live in Kanto now!"
    Those Gen IV Pokémon are native to Sinnoh but can be found in other regions after Gen IV. However, Gen V Unova Pokémon are native and exist only in Unova. So I doubt they'll be Oaked. They'll be Juniper'd.
    If Ash ever needs his old Pokémon in Gen VI (6), he'll call Oak.
    If he needs his Unova ones, he'll call Juniper.
    I believe the point that was trying to be made there was the fact that Ash hasn't left Unova yet to go back home so he can't take his Unova 'Mons to Kanto if he isn't headed that way?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

I'm not talking about attention, I'm talking about battle wins. There is a bit of a difference there.
    Not really. Especially since they've learned their lesson about one shot sallies in pokemon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123