Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Persona: Death's Requiem [PG-15]

Default Persona: Death's Requiem [PG-15]

(Guys, I know I'm already in another Persona RPG, but I can make this work. Also, I think B&T is dead... So, here I go! Also, everything before Arcana is plot FYI)

Persona: Death’s Requiem

Plot

Music has always catered to the souls of man. It has guided them along the thin strings of life, and the many symphonies that have guided man on its journey as created a collection of souls. It is a fabled myth, but has fallen deep into the clutches of history, until it was played once again.

The symphony of souls, the piece of the lost and fallen, almost seemingly to be played as the Requiem of death. Though, I have not yet experienced hearing this piece for myself, I’m sure you, child of man, will hear one day.

Music has played a part in everything, for all of the past events that have transpired that have shaped this universe. From the sins of the Kirijo group, where the sole heir Mitsuru is trying to atone, a sort of melancholic tone plays out. For Tatsuya Souo, who sinned to keep his memories, a silent, but gloomy lullaby lingers. For those who had to brave the experiences of the Dark Hour and Tarturus, many darker melodies play, and finally the group of students from Inaba who sought out the truth, to expel fog from the world, and they have the lightest, more fun tunes of the groups.

Though, it seems that something is manifesting out of hate. Something is making a new appearance in the sea of souls. As I flutter through that sea, to and fro from my collected unconscienceness. Into the sea, all I hear is the ticking of a clock.

I do not know what this means, but I sense something resurrecting, something from long ago that was banished. It seems that another phenomenon has appeared in your world, Child of Man, and it seems to be worse than what was transpired before. The shadows have become smarter, and their leader is someone powerful. I do not know who it is, but I can at least tell you my name.

I am Philemon, a watcher over man kind to see if they can truly become enlightened beings. They have accepted death, and they have started to see the goodness in the truth, but they seem to lack another thing… Something else from them having enlightenment. I think that thing is morality. Law and Chaos, good and evil, and so forth. It can’t change in humans, but they need to accept everything, and not bury it away. They do not need this hatred, but even you, Child of Man, have hatred. It’s inevitable, but I still wish that all people had Morales like those in the past.

Now, I bid you good-bye. Good luck on your journey, and I will be watching over you.

Setting and more Plot info

You are a simple high school student at Oakshire High school located in the old, run down town of Meadow Creek. The town is located in a secluded grove isolated by mountains and oak trees. It doesn’t have much, and heck, most of the residents are people who live a laid back life style. The town has three schools, a library, and a Grocery Store. It also had stores to fit the various needs of the people living there. Like a bookstore, nursery, café, weapons store, and sports center. Though, a small store in a secluded corner of the already secluded town is probably what it’s most known for. It is a music and electronics shop, where myriad gaming systems and musical instruments are held. After hearing about all of the talk about it from your friends, you decide to go into the store. That moment changed your life forever.

You have heard that a battle between school bands have started to take place in the county. You take this opportunity as a way to get out of the desolate town, but you soon learn that it’s not orchestral bands; they are real bands. A minimum requirement of ten people is required, and you see nine other people in the shop. The owner, you find out, is the eccentric biology teacher Mr. Nightwing. He always seemed to have a fascination for butterflies. He tells those who have gathered the information, and it seems that everyone instantly jumped in, including you.

After a couple of hours sorting everything out, you are now in the school band. Of course, your Musical instrument was still up to you, or if you wanted to sing, that was fine as well. You guys would be meeting every Wednesday for practice. Though, when you arrive, this is truly when your life changes

The Zodiac Wheel

The Zodiac Wheel is like Tarturus and the TV World, this is the rpg’s Main Dungeon. Though, we might be visiting the TV World later in the RPG. We might not, it depends. It has 13 “Doorways”, each resembling one of the Zodiacs, including the forgotten one. In these doorways are dungeons that represent signs that go with them, and some of them have special limitations, though, the main ones are either Joke Weapons, or No Persona.

There have been reports of Shadow activity inside of these dungeons, and that the fates might have been corrupted. The only thing that anyone has a clue about is a strange melody that plays through the area.
    The Wheel also likes to play tricks on people, making each visit to the worlds it holds different from the last time. From time to time, a doorway will be locked, even if it should have been unlocked.

It is said a force of malevolent darkness is trying to creep up onto the wheel, which could possibly be one of the reasons on why the shadows are suddenly appearing. There have also been reports of people going missing. They are then found dead the next day, with bloodshot eyes and clutching the headphones on their head.

The only way to get to the Wheel is through music of course. They say that when you listen to a special disk with headphones on when the moon is shining on you, you go to the wheel. Though, it hasn’t been proven, and only is a rumor. Though, what CD it is and if it’s true or not is for one to find out.

The Velvet Room and Evokers

The Velvet room is a mythical space in the rift of space-time, or otherwise known as the sea of the soul, that has certain power in the world. It is said that a mythical ability called Persona associated with this place. Though, how it directly affects us is unknown.

Reports have said that those with the ability of the “Wild Card” are able to fuse and create new persona of any Arcana. Though, most people only have the power to have one Persona at a time. This may lead to those blessed with the wild card a versatile, but also no an expert.

The Velvet room this time will always be in its standard shade of blue. It seems to be in a shape of some sort of Musical Bar, where in the corner a man with a large nose resides. At the counter, resides a Barista by the name of Theodore, but you can call him Theo. The woman singing to the loan some stage’s name is Margret, though what she sings is entirely up to those who request it. Also, doors with what seem like covers appear around the room. If it’s towards previous rooms, or other portals to the room, only Igor knows.

Every now and again a young girl by the name of Marie will appear in the room. Igor and Margret know her from somewhere, but she just states she’s a simple traveler. Who she is and what she’s doing there is a complete mystery.

On the subject of Persona, there is a myriad way to summon them, but four main, safe ways, are used by users. The easiest way is for someone like me, Philemon, or another powerful being awakening it for you. Those who fight shadows in worlds that are akin to earth have the easiest time, by just crushing the tarot card corresponding to their Persona. Though, they also have the hardest time obtaining their Personas, which require a certain test about themselves. The next way is through fear and mental stress. Normally in plains where shadows exist, this can be easy to execute. Though, the problem was that if they didn’t have the potential, or awoke to late, they would die, and this is akin to the way how people awaken Persona for the first way. Also, Persona awakened to this manner is normally hard to control, just like those with artificial persona. The last way, though the most interesting way, to say the least, is to evoke the Persona.

Evokers are an easy way to summon a persona, and they normally don’t have any side effects. The problem is, they are lethal to those without the potential. Those with it, however, are able to use their persona almost anywhere without casualties. They combine the aspect of fear, but also acceptance of who they are. Though, it is forcible forcing the Persona out. Evoked Personas are a rare case, as they and shadows are able to co-exist in unison, while the other two aren’t.

Evokers come in all different shapes and sizes, but the most common one is a gun. Others are able to be used, but the thought of committing suicide is able to force the Persona out. It can cause severe mental trauma on the user though, but its uses do out-weight its cons. They also can be used in the real world to evoke Persona. There is another way, bur the user has to have an extreme amount of physical and mental concentration, or the details lamented with the mental stress awakening.

Spoiler:- PLEASE READ:

Spoiler:- PLEASE READ!!!:

Rules

1. All Serebii and RPG Forum rules apply
    2. Please be active. If you plan on no posting at least twice a month or more, do not join the rpg.
    3. No bunnying. This can’t be stressed enough. Well, unless the said character has allowed me to bunny them
    4. No Godmodding. We don’t want you to have Ragnarok or Akasha Arts instantly. So please be fair and tweak powerful personaes so they aren’t as powerful.
    5. This is rated PG-15 for violence, possible sexual and drug related themes, and language. This is also for more mature people.
    6. Please follow the posting procedures in this RPG. 200 Word Minimum, and use proper grammar. As in capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and so forth. The odd mistakes and homophones and homonyms are allowed on occasions, but try to avoid them as much as possible. Exception is if a character is texting another character in the RPG. That will be the only time text talk will be allowed.
    7. Please run your Ultimate Persona through with me before evolving your original persona. All you have to simply do is fill out Persona part of the sign-up again, minus some things. They will have an asterisk * next to it if it needs to be updated for your ultimate persona

Sign-Up Form

Name: (What is your character called?)

Age: (How old are they? Should be average High School age)

Gender: (What gender are they? Or for transgendered cases, the gender they think of themselves as)

Arcana: (Which Arcana do they represent?)

Band Position: (Yes, this is required)

Appearance: (Standard appearance of body and clothing. Also put details on race and physical disabilities if they have any. Should include description of their headphones. At least two to three, three to five sentenced paragraphs)

Personality: (How does your character talk and act. What do they believe in, what are their hobbies? What are their likes and dislikes? What are the good things about them, the bad things about them? Do they have, or problems with their life? Are they intelligent or not? The list goes on. Same requirement as Appearance):

Biography: (What has happened to them in their lives up until the RPG? Did anything tragic happen? Siblings, parents, and so on? Same requirements as the Last Two

Weapons: (Must include all four tiers. Must state what special skill is, and what the Joke Weapon does. Attack power should be 1-100 for Basic and Joke, 101-250 for Mid-Tier, and 251-450 for Ultimate. Make it realistic, I don’t want to see a stick having 100 Attack power.)

Evoker: (What does it look like? Yes, we will be using these things. Don’t whine about it, as their might be situations where we will need Persona outside of the Zodiac wheel)

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*:

Legend of Origin*:

Appearance*:

Skill Set (Should learn after a couple new skills after each zodiac defeated until you feel like they should evolve. I shall start accepting evolutions after Virgo)

Spoiler:- My Sign-Up:

Characters

III EMpress- Riley Ashton
    IV Emperor- Jamie Austin Moore. (Inner Flame)
    VI Lovers- Andre Bellamy (Monster Guy)
    XI Lust- Ace Spadial (Lost Requiem)
    XI Strength- Duane Lostner (Iron Lugia)
    XIV Temperance- Kendal Tagg ( CuriousHeartless)
    XVIII Moon- Luna Vizcaino (SenorLaughsaLot)
    XIX Sun- Erin Simmons (Titan500)
    XX Aeon- Naoh Wells
    Last edited by Lost™; 29th January 2013 at 4:41 AM.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Reserving the Moon Arcana XD

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Reserving the Moon Arcana XD
    Alright, try to get it in by a week. Reservation accepted.

Tumblr

I'll reserve The Lovers.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I'll reserve The Lovers.
    Alright Mon. Your reservation will end in a week.

Tumblr

Oooo~ I like to reserve Emperor! I have a prefect mostly made character that will fit comfortably in there. I just have to add a few details... Darn... Lead guitarist is taken what other position can I have that will give my character the next best position of control... I must ponder this. I'll try to get a sign-up in soon.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Oooo~ I like to reserve Emperor! I have a prefect mostly made character that will fit comfortably in there. I just have to add a few details... Darn... Lead guitarist is taken what other position can I have that will give my character the next best position of control... I must ponder this. I'll try to get a sign-up in soon.
    Alright, Reservation accpeted! You have a week.

Wishing for an Aeon and some females.

Tumblr

Oh, something Persona related, been waiting for one of these. Can I reserve for Temperance.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Oh, something Persona related, been waiting for one of these. Can I reserve for Temperance.
    Sure, you can.

Tumblr

Okay you may have a problem with this if so I’ll try to change things so it fits better. Just tell me what and I’ll do my best to make how you want. I was a little unsure in the skills area as in how many skills my character could have in the end so I just put the same amount as you. I'll be awaiting your judgement, Game Master.
    -------

Name: Jamie Austin Moore, sometime though rarely called J.A.M.
    Arcana: The Emperor
    Band Position: Lead Singer

Appearance: Jamie's height is a five feet and nine inches tall, rather tall for a girl. Her built is very thin even though she has much more muscle tone than the average person. Her slender frame lacks a natural feminine curve and her chest is very small that along with her rather boyish looking face, she gets confused as a boy quite often. It doesn't help that her straight, light blonde hair has been cut in short boyish fashion. The back of her hair doesn’t even leave the confine of her head and her bangs which are neatly cut straight across her forehead rest little ways from her thin, light-colored eyebrows. Her fair skin is probably her most girly feature: smooth, flawless except for a mole center on her forehead. If she stays out in the sun long enough her skin with get a nice golden brown tan, if she has her sun block on; otherwise she gets badly sunburned. Her eyes are blue, a very pale light blue and they seem to draw people to them with their piercing, serious stare. She is of English descent though she and her parents lived their whole life in America.

Her choice of clothing again fights against her girlishness; as she lack blouses, skirts, heels and any other girlish accessories. She actually has some very nice, expensive looking dress shirts, slacks, blazers and leather dress shoes but she doesn't wear them unless it's a special occasion. As they said when in Rome do as the Romans, so she downgraded to wearing simple teenager t-shirts and comfy cargo jeans and tennis shoes. There nothing designer or expensive so it just makes her look similar to any other average guy. Her clothes are well-maintained with not a single thread out of place. Her shirts tends to be long on her, going down below her waist and her jeans are baggy, going to her ankles making her built undefined at glance. Jamie wears a black belt occasionally to keep her pants for fallen off. Her favorite top is a baseball top that is white with black sleeves; the sleeves are short of her wrists.

One thing that set her apart is she likes to wears hats and not just baseball caps. Her favorite is a black fedora with a yellow stripe of cloth that goes around the bottom just before the rim. Her hats are mostly black, seeing she tends to wear black as her primary color. She wears a black and red California baseball cap to school mostly and when she's walking around town that black fedora is worn on her head. The fedora is rather expensive looking, made from some shimmering silk material; she seem greatly attached to it. She is a really hat lover and can sometime be seen browsing through them. Headphones are a little different for her usual taste and she only has one pair; they are dark violet color and are the kind that goes completely cover the ears. The padding that goes on the ears is black and opposite of it there is a silver spot centered in the purple. If she has them but not using them, she just wears them around her neck.

Personality: One hundred percent serious, Jamie cannot take a joke not to mention telling one. When it comes to school and work there is no fun, there is no relaxing and definitely no dilly-dallying; to her that means a person is a lazy and childish good-for-nothing. Because of her work ethic, she excel in all her studies and she still work just as hard to further improve herself. She is often thought of studious person by her peers as well as stuffy all work and no play type. That’s not completely true, she does love to indulge herself in sports both watching and playing; there nothing more fun for her than shooting some hoops. She absolutely loves baseball, but since girls are ‘weaker’ and they have to play softball, Jamie just sticks to watching normally.

The thing she hates the most is the inability to control things around her; being force to do things because she is young and worst of all, because she’s a girl. It doesn’t matter if she can kick a guy twice her size butt, people still treat her as a lesser because she is a woman. For this reason she hates being born a female; and in her hatred she ended up turning into a complete tomboy. Her mannerism, speech and they way she carries herself is the bigger reason she is mistaken for a man. Occasionally she’ll turn girly in the presence of sweets and cute things, such as animals and flowers, though she is quick to shrug it off. In this way she is childish, as she pretends she never showed her feminine side. Jamie tends finds her fellow female as whiny, sensitive, chatty, annoying and weak thus she tends to like the company of male companionship. She doesn’t get close to many girls; and she’s treat them differently than her guy friends. In a way, she is sexist to her own sex.

Jamie, though she has fail to notice, is quite judgmental and judges people instantly at glance and the very first words that come out of their mouth. And she treat them accordingly; people she decides as people she won’t like get to see her unenthusiastic, don’t want to bother with them side and the ones she likes get a much more delightful reception. There is this cautiousness around people, especially those of the female persuasion, who she recently met. Though her attitude and speech may come off quite crude at times, once you get to know her she really is not that bad of a person. She’ll help you with your homework, fix your broken object; she is quite the handyman; and even gives you good advice if needed. Also if you are ever in trouble; she’ll come to your rescue, she took a few karate/kick-boxing classes. So she can be quite the honorable and heroic; no man left behind.

Biography: Jamie is the oldest daughter of a very powerful and rich businessman and raised to be an outstanding citizen in California. Her parents were strict and forbade many from her and eventually her younger brother, James. They were sent to the high-class school and had tutors to make sure they were the smartest, brightest children. That being said, there wasn't much fun in her life. But Jamie didn't mind the working hard and furthering her intelligence. It wasn't until the double-standard of being a girl with a sexist father came into play that problems arose: Oh she’s a girl so she has to play violin and sing; she has to be in the kitchen cooking, sew blanket and stuff. Even though she was the oldest, smartest and most capable to take over her father's business; he had decide that James would do it instead, because only a man can be a great leader. That view force upon her made her dislike her femininity. She rejected it as result; she turned real boyish in her mannerism and appearance wise.

Along with her transformation, her mother would constantly try to make her to be more like a girl. Forcing her wear dresses, which she thought looked terrible on her and make-up that irritated her face and her constant nagging, whiny and moodiness all focused on her made her dislike being female and in general hanging around them for that. The effect of her mother pushed her deeper down the path of manliness. She got into sports and fighting, as she really did not what to be like her mom. She also rejected her father and turned into a bit of a rebellious child; though James and she were still on good terms. There were some problems down the road with teasing and name-calling, but she wasn't bother by it at all and people soon lost the amusement of messing with a person, who obviously didn't even care. When she beat up a boy to protecting a girl; she became the coolest and toughest female in her school and she became adored by many. Admiration comes hand-in-hand with jealous and hatred; the boys ridiculed for losing to a girl and other girls angry that such an uncute girl was getting more attention than them. This turned into her own personal hate club. Their hate would make her life change forever.

Jamie was asked to deliver a package somewhere from a girl in her class, and being a nice person she accepted even though she never really spoken to that classmate of hers. In the end it was a setup and she was caught with a bunch of illegal drugs. If an investigation was done, she probably would have been found innocent but her parents pay a settlement to keep that incident quiet, ashamed of their oldest child. It was just one small misjudgment on her part and she didn't even do anything bad. Yet she was still shipped off to an Aunt's, she never heard of, in a run down town of Meadow Creek. In the beginning she was incredibly bitter about the incident and her parents that wouldn't believe her but accepted it as her own fault for being so easily tricked.

She quickly adapted to being in a smaller home and found the quiet country area rather calming, as well as boring. There was next to no people living there and barely anything around. Jamie got a job at the sports center, just to pass the time in her banishment. She heard talk of some music band battle or something, and it sounded like it was something interesting; so she decided to check it out if nothing else.

Weapons:

Basic- She gets are some nice hand wraps in black to protect the skin on her knuckles and hands from scrapping off. No special effects come of this as they are just thin elastic cloth. 85

Mid-Tier- Boxing gloves, they red with black on the palm of them. It actually made of very strong, sturdy material that also protects her hand from the impacts of the punches she makes. This allows her to put more power behind her punches as well as throw more. Thus enable her to do the Punching Barrage in which she quickly overwhelms her opponent with a bunch of quick punches. They are only as strong as she is. 167

Ultimate- She gets equipped with some silver gauntlet with spikes along the knuckles of it. She is able to throw much more painful attacks and send strong electric currents through the fist as metal is great for that. She can perform the Lightning Strike is just an electrified punch send through her gauntlet. 370

Joke- Sock and Boppers, more fun than pillow fight and just about as deadly. This is really bad at doing any real damage though it has a chance of paralyzing enemies as it gives off a static charge for some reason. She’d probably be better off just using bare hands. 34

Evoker: Jamie’s a scarf with a noose knot. The scarf is short when it’s tied only going quarter way down her chest. It’s tanned with washout red irregular spots on it. She puts it around her neck to make it work as the mere idea of forcefully being unable to breathe freaks her out.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name: Hippolyta

Legend of Origin: Hippolyta is the Amazon Queen and Ares's daughter in the Greek Mythology. She is the leader of the Amazon a tribal group that consists of all women race, who are skilled hunters and warriors. She met Hercules who came in order to get her girdle given to her by her father.

Appearance: A giant muscular woman much taller than any average man with short curly brown hair. Her body is bulky yet she still has noticeable feminine curls in the white toga that drapes around her, a sash wrapped just below the chest to keeps it on. With the movement of the clothing, some light metal armor can be seen under it. Hippolyta only has one breast, as it Amazon tradition to cut it off to help better use javelins and bows, the right side is completely flat and covered by armor. Her knees and leg are completely bare, and she doesn’t have any shoes. Mounted on her back are a couple of weapons: a huge metal spear and a bow and arrow, so she can choose to fight close or attack from afar.

Skill Set:

Starting
    Zio
    Muzzle Shot
    Sonic Punch

After Aries
    Cruel Attack
    Fatal End

After Taurus

Poison Arrow
    Mighty Swing

After Gemini
    Torrent Shot
    Blade of Fury
    Counterstrike

After Cancer
    Gigantic Fist
    Myriad Arrows

After Leo

Zionga
    Power Charge
    Vicious Strike

Virgo
    N/A

After Libra
    Fist Master
    Vile Assault
    Vorpal Blade

Final Skill Set before Evolution
    Fist Master
    Zionga
    Vicious Strike
    Vorpal Blade
    Vile Assault
    Myriad Arrows
    Power Charge
    Counterstrike
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 10th December 2012 at 5:19 AM. Reason: Changing my skills and weapon and the usual grammar fixing.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Okay you may have a problem with this if so I’ll try to change things so it fits better. Just tell me what and I’ll do my best to make how you want. I was a little unsure in the skills area as in how many skills my character could have in the end so I just put the same amount as you. I'll be awaiting your judgement, Game Master.
    -------

Name: Jamie Austin Moore, sometime though rarely called J.A.M.
    Arcana: The Emperor
    Band Position: Lead Singer

Appearance: Jamie's height is a five feet and nine inches tall, rather tall for a girl. Her built is very thin even though she has much more muscle tone than the average person. Her slender frame lacks a natural feminine curve and her chest is very small and along with her rather boyish looking face, she gets confused as a boy quite often. It doesn't help that her straight, light blonde hair has been cut in short boyish fashion. The back of her hair doesn’t even leave the confine of her head and her bangs are neatly cut straight across her forehead a little a way from her thin, light-colored eyebrows. Her fair skin is probably her most girly feature: smooth, flawless except for a mole center on her forehead. If stays out in the sun long enough her skin with get a nice golden brown tan if she has her sun block on, otherwise she gets badly sunburned. Her eyes are blue, and very pale light blue and they seem to draw people to them with their piercing, serious stare. She is of English descent though she and her parents lived their whole life in America.

Her choice of clothing again fights against her girlishness; as she lack blouse, skirts heels and any other girlish accessories. She actually has some very nice, expensive looking dress shirts, slacks, blazers and leather dress shoes but she doesn't wear them unless it's a special occasion. As they said when in Rome do as the Romans so she downgraded to wearing simple teenager t-shirts and comfy cargo jeans, and tennis shoes. There nothing designer or expensive so it just makes her look similar to any other average guy. Her clothes are well-maintained with not a single thread out of place. Her shirts tends to be long on her going down below her waist and her jeans are baggy going to her ankles making her built undefined at glance. Jamie wears a black belt sometimes to keep her pants for fallen off. Her favorite top is a baseball top that is white with black sleeves; the sleeves are short of her wrist.

One thing that set her apart is she likes to wears hats and not just baseball caps and her favorite a black fedora with a yellow stripe of cloth that goes around the bottom just before the rim. Her hats are mostly black seeing she tends to wear black as her primary color. She wears a black and red California baseball cap to school mostly and when she's walking around town that black fedora is worn on her head. The fedora is rather expensive looking made from some shimmering, silky material and she seem greatly attached to it. She is a really hat lover and can sometime be seen browsing through them. Headphones are a little different for her usual taste and she only has one pair; they are dark violet color and are the kind that goes completely cover the ears. The padding that goes on the ears is black and opposite of it a silver spot center in the purple. If she has them but not using them she just wears them around her neck.

Personality: One hundred percent serious, Jamie cannot take a joke not to mention telling one. When it comes to school and work there is no fun, there is no relaxing and definitely no dilly-dallying; to her that means a person is a lazy and childish good-for-nothing. Because of her work ethic, she excel in all her studies and she still work just as hard to further improve herself. She is often thought of studious person by her peers as well as stuffy all work and no play type. That’s not completely true she does love to indulge herself in sports both watching and playing; there nothing more fun than shooting some hoops. She absolutely loves baseball but since girls are ‘weaker’ they have to play softball Jamie just sticks to watching normally.

The thing she hates the most is the inability to control things around her; being force to do thing because she young and worst of all because she’s a girl. It doesn’t matter if she can kick a guy twice her size butt people still think treat her as a lesser because she a woman. For this reason she hates being born a female; and in her hatred she ended up turning into a complete tomboy. Her mannerism, speech and they way she carries herself is the bigger reason she is mistaken for a man. Occasionally she’ll turn girly in the presence of sweets and cute things, such as animals and flowers, though she is quick to shrug it off. In this way she is childish as she pretends she never showed her feminine side. Jamie tends finds her fellow female as whiny, sensitive, chatty, annoying and weak thus she tends to like the company of male companionship. She doesn’t get close to many girls; and she’s treat them differently than her guy friends. In a way, she is sexist to her own sex.

Jamie, though she has fail to notice, is quite judgmental and judges people instantly at glance and the very first words that come out of their mouth. And she treat them accordingly; people she decides as people she won’t like get to see her unenthusiastic, don’t want to bother with them side and the ones she likes get a much more delightful reception. There is this cautiousness around people, especially those of the female persuasion, who she recently met. Though her attitude and speech may come off quite crude at times, once you get to know her she really is not that bad of a person. She’ll help you with your homework, fix your broken object; she is quite the handyman; and even give you good advice if needed. Also if you are ever in trouble; she’ll come to your rescue, she took a few karate/kick-boxing classes. So she can be quite the honorable and heroic; no man left behind.

Biography: Jamie is the oldest daughter of a very powerful and rich businessman and raised to be an outstanding citizen in California. Her parents were strict and forbade many from her and eventually her younger brother, James. They were sent to the high-class school and had tutors to make sure they were the smartest, brightest children that being said there wasn't much fun in her life. But Jamie didn't mind the working hard and furthering her intelligence. It wasn't until the double-standard of being a girl with a sexist father came into play that problems arose: Oh she’s a girl so she has to play violin and sing; she has to be in the kitchen cooking, sew blanket and stuff. Even though she was the oldest, smartest and most capable to take over her father's business he had decide that James would do it instead because only a man can be a great leader. That and thing force upon her made her dislike her femininity. She rejected it as result she turned real boyish in her mannerism and appearance wise.

Along with her transformation her mother would constantly try to make her to be more like a girl; forcing her wear dresses, which she thought looked terrible on her, and make-up that irritated her face and her constant nagging, whiny and moodiness all pointed toward her made her dislike being female and in general hanging around them for that. The effect of her mother pushed her deeper down the path of manliness, she got into sports and fighting, as she really did not what to be like her mom. She also rejected her father and turned into a bit of a rebellious child; though James and she were still on good terms. There were some problems down the road with teasing and name-calling but she wasn't bother by it at all and people soon lost the amusement of messing with a person who didn't even care. When she beat up a boy to protecting a girl; she became the coolest and toughest female in her school and she became adored. Admiration comes hand-in-hand with jealous and hatred; the boys ridiculed for losing to a girl and other girls angry that such an uncute girl was getting more attention than them turned into her own personal hate club. Their hate would make her life change forever.

Jamie was asked to deliver a package somewhere from a girl in her class, and being a nice person she accepted though she never really spoken to that classmate of hers. In the end it was a setup and she was caught with a bunch of illegal drugs. If an investigation was done she probably would have been found innocent but her parents pay a settlement to keep that incident quiet, ashamed of their oldest child. It was just one small misjudgment on her part and she didn't even do anything bad but she was still shipped off to an Aunt's, she never heard of, in a run down town of Meadow Creek. In the beginning she was incredibly bitter about the incident and her parents that wouldn't believe her but accepted it as her own fault for being so easily tricked.

She quickly adapted to being in a smaller home and found the quiet country area rather calming as well as boring. There was next to no people living it and barely anything around. Jamie got a job at the sports center just to pass the time in her banishment. She heard talk of some music band battle or something and it sounded like it was something interesting; so she decided to check it out if nothing else.

Weapons:

Basic- She gets are some nice hand wraps in black to protect the skin on her knuckles and hands from scrapping off. No special effects come of this as they are just thin elastic cloth. 35

Mid-Tier- Boxing gloves, they red with black on the palm of them. It actually made of very strong, sturdy material that also protects her hand from the impacts of the punches she makes. This allows her to put more power behind her punches as well as throw more. Thus enable her to do the Punching Barrage in which she quickly overwhelms her opponent with a bunch of quick punches. They are only as strong as she is. 119

Ultimate- She gets equipped with some silver gauntlet with spikes along the knuckles of it. She is able to throw much more painful attacks and send strong electric currents through the fist as metal is great for that. She can perform the Lightning Strike is just an electrified punch send through her gauntlet. 300

Joke- Sock and Boppers, more fun than pillow fight and just about as deadly. This is really bad at doing any real damage though it has a chance of paralyzing enemies as it gives off a static charge for some reason. She’d probably be better off just using bare hands. 24

Evoker: Jamie’s a scarf with a noose knot. The scarf is short when it’s tied only going quarter way down her chest. It’s tanned with washout red irregular spots on it. She puts it around her neck to make it work as the mere idea of forcefully being unable to breathe freaks her out.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name: Hippolyta

Legend of Origin: Hippolyta is the Amazon Queen and Ares's daughter in the Greek Mythology. She is the leader of the Amazon a tribal group that consists of all women race who are skilled hunters and warriors. She met Hercules who came in order to get her girdle given to her by her father.

Appearance: A giant muscular woman much taller than any average man with short curly brown hair. Her body is bulky yet she still has noticeable feminine curls in the white toga that drapes around her with only a sash around the below the chest to keep it on. With the movement of the clothing is some light metal armor can be seen from under it. Hippolyta only has one breast, as it Amazon tradition to cut it off to help better use javelins and bows, the right side is completely flat and covered by armor. Her knees and leg are completely bare and she doesn’t have any shoes. Mounted on her back are a couple of weapons: a huge metal spear and a bow and arrow so she can choose to fight close or attack from afar.

Skill Set:

Starting
    Zio
    Sonic Punch
    Re Patra

After Aries
    Muzzle Shot
    Kill Rush
    Double Fang

After Taurus
    Mazio
    Poison Shot

After Gemini
    Counter

After Cancer
    Gigantic Fist
    Torrent Shot

After Leo

Zionga
    Vile Assault
    Power Charge

Virgo
    N/A

After Libra
    Fist Master
    Ziodyne
    Counterstrike

Final Skill Set before Evolution
    Fist Master
    Ziodyne
    Mazio
    Torrent Shot
    Vile Assault
    Me Patra
    Power Charge
    Counterstrike
    I do have to say, I was a little shocked when I saw the female gender, but I feel you actually executed a female Emperor very well. I like she's a sort of Mixture of Kanji, Yosuke, and Akihiko, which is nice. She does fit the bill very well, and her Persona is very nice. Though, I do have to say for the skilsl you did well, but based on her strength, I would like to see a sort of Junpei like spread. Powerful Physical Skills and weak spells. Also, I think you should modify her weapon's strengths. Since she has a Physical Persona, and plays a lot of different sports, they should be higher than Ace's. The Power jump from the Taort Cards to the Fuuma Shurikan might seem high, but one does have to remember his weapon is bigger than him, (And is basically four broadswords made throwable)

So, due to more battle mechanic problems, I'm going to have her as pending for now. Just fix up those attack powers so they fit her reseonable, and her skill set so they fit her more Athletic approch. Also, try to make your sentences flow smoothly. It was a great read, but in my head I needed to add in commas and words so it made more sense. Can I assume english isn't your first language?

Tumblr

>_>; English is my first and only language (I did learn Spanish once upon a time), I just utterly suck at grammar... since forever. I've been told it's lot better than it was in the beginning (when I first started RPing here), but grammar has always been one of my weaknesses in writing. Thanks, I had a female Emperor sitting waiting to be used, I put a lot a thought into her. And I added more with the details you put for the Emperor.

I've edited make last post; in response to your comment. I kind of weaken the attack of the weapon because I just remember Akihiko telling me that his attack isn't as powerful as a sword, so I underpowered it. I decided to bump the attack of all the weapons to stronger but not the strongest since it still based on how strong she physically is. The Joke Weapon; Sock and Boppers are just basically plastic balloon on your hands so I don't except it to be able to do any real damage so I just brought it up a little.

Oi, thinking so hard about Skills... most likely too hard. I wondering if I did it right; having a difficult time. I added stronger skills and I downgraded her magic to the second most powerful electric attack before her persona evolves. Is that what you meant about the skill just stronger attack skill and least passive and other skills? If not I'll try again to wrap my mind around it.

Oh right, I also attempted to fix my grammar mistakes that I noticed proofreading thought it again.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

>_>; English is my first and only language (I did learn Spanish once upon a time), I just utterly suck at grammar... since forever. I've been told it's lot better than it was in the beginning (when I first started RPing here), but grammar has always been one of my weaknesses in writing. Thanks, I had a female Emperor sitting waiting to be used, I put a lot a thought into her. And I added more with the details you put for the Emperor.

I've edited make last post; in response to your comment. I kind of weaken the attack of the weapon because I just remember Akihiko telling me that his attack isn't as powerful as a sword, so I underpowered it. I decided to bump the attack of all the weapons to stronger but not the strongest since it still based on how strong she physically is. The Joke Weapon; Sock and Boppers are just basically plastic balloon on your hands so I don't except it to be able to do any real damage so I just brought it up a little.

Oi, thinking so hard about Skills... most likely too hard. I wondering if I did it right; having a difficult time. I added stronger skills and I downgraded her magic to the second most powerful electric attack before her persona evolves. Is that what you meant about the skill just stronger attack skill and least passive and other skills? If not I'll try again to wrap my mind around it.

Oh right, I also attempted to fix my grammar mistakes that I noticed proofreading thought it again.
    Oh, alright XD. I'm horrible with spelling, I've always been, so I can relate to that.

Everythign sums up nicely, and it fets the bill with what I wanted. I do know Akihiko tells us that, I just wanted to make sure that she was more powerful than Playing and Tarot cards...

The Skills are great as well... I know Akihiko packs some Matarukunda and Matrukajas and other support spells, but it fits the bill nicely, so Jamie is now Accepted!

Tumblr

Name: Luna Vizcaino
    Arcana: Moon
    Band Position: Drums

Appearance:
    Luna has already grown to her full height and stands at about 5'11". Her hair is long, with enough to put into a bun, and the rest flowing down her shoulders, reaching her chest. It is separated into two parts; the upper portion with her bun and her bangs and locks. The upper portion is a silvery blue that resembles the color of the moon, and her bangs are a light shade of purple. Her eyes are wide and a bright shade of blue that flows with her appearance. She is void of any blemishes and has fair skin. She often wears make-up, just to add some color to her light skin. Most of the time she has some eye liner and eye shadow on. She wears a necklace she had since she was a child made of gold. It lost its sheen throughout the years, but it still maintains its original shape, a teddy bear. Already fully grown, she has a nicely shaped physique, making it hard to distinguish her from any other woman.

On her head she wears a pair of headphones that have an image of a crescent moon on each side. It is worn to represent her name, Luna. She wears a small blue top that only covers her breasts. On top of that is a small jacket that is zipped up halfway, as she tries to show some cleavage. Her short jacket leaves her belly exposed and you can see she has a silver piercing on her naval. To finish off her ensemble, she wears black tights that go into her electric blue high top sneakers.

Personality:
    Luna is a flirt with a tough nature. She likes to seduce guys, and occasionally girls, to fool them. She likes, and even craves, the attention she gets from her looks. She pretends she doesn't care about the attention, but secretly she does. This is why she dresses, or rather, barely dresses the way she does. If she can't pertain to people with her skills and talents, she will with her beauty.

She is clever and sneaky, thinking around the box to find her answers. She is also very intelligent, even though she doesn't appear to be. You can see her intelligence come to light when it is most needed. She excels in school, and has many talents. She is best known for her creative writing, amazing artistic skills, and her musical talents. Again, she acts like she hates people knowing about her achievements, but only does her best to get the attention.

To keep up with the facade of not caring, she is a bit nasty and harsh towards anyone who appreciates her. This problem stemmed from her childhood. She pushes anyone away when she really wants them to be closer or to be her friend. She really doesn't have any true friends and the loneliness kills her. She can't make any because of her behavior and she finds it hard for her to change. People already know her as she is and she believes there is nothing she can do about it.

Biography:
    Luna was an orphan since birth, left on the front doorstep of a church in a basket. All that was left was her name on a note that read "Luna" and a blanket to cover her. She was then sent to foster house by foster house. The families she would stay with were usually huge. This lead to her to being ignored, or overshadowed by the other siblings. In the end it wouldn't have mattered because she would be moved to a new family. She never had luck finding a stable home and was picked on in school. They would make fun of her not having a real family and usually she would just cry. There was an incident one day in middle school where she had enough and got into a fight. She was still being teased and wanted it to end. She ended up brutally beating the bully, letting out all her anger and frustration on her. That was when her tough nature was formed. Everyone feared her and it stuck, from middle school and all the way up to high school.

In high school she still retains her tough personality and is seen by others as apathetic. She has many talents and most people are amazed. It's just hard to approach her because some people still fear her. Although, she does flirt with many people, purely for attention. She is with a new family, different from her family in her middle school days. Her foster parents seem to be more caring, as she is the only child. This seems to be her stable home and she even took their last name, Vizcaino. Although she does get the attention she's always wanted, she still pretends to not care, silently crying to herself for pushing others away.

Weapons:

Basic- Kunai: She gets standard kunai that she can throw at opponents or can hold it to wield in combat. 75

Mid-Tier- Dual Wield Sickles: She gets to wield two sickles, that has a handle and circular, curved blades with a sharp point. She takes one in each hand and can cause some damage. When using them she can perform a Blade of Fury on multiple opponents. 180

Ultimate- Kusarigama: Kusarigama is a chain sickle. It is a sickle with a long handle and curved blade at the end. Connected to the end is a chain that contains a weight on it's end. When using them she can wrap the chain around a foe to make them immobile and can finish them off with her sickle. 390

Joke- Sporks: She gets sporks that she can wield the same way as her kunai. She can either throw them or stab people eye's out. They also increase her agility. 15

Evoker:
    Luna's evoker is basically the same as the S.E.E.S', the only difference being a moon imprinted on the end.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name: Astarte

Legend of Origin:
    A Goddess worshiped under many names throughout the Mediterranean, she is a goddess associated with fertility, love, and war along with being the deification of Venus. In Abrahamic lore she is known as Ashtoreth and is seen by them as a Canaanite fertility goddess as well as a productive power of nature itself. Statues of her would be found throughout Israel with her symbol the crescent moon horns.

Appearance:
    Astarte is tall and has long, flowing hair that reaches down to her waist. Her hair is a light blue with hints of purple and it curls at the end. She wears a helmet that only guards her forehead and is pointed at the top. Coming out of the sides are purple wings. She wears a black armor that also has hints of purple and is broad at the shoulders. The armor covers her breasts, but is open down the middle. The rest of her body is protected by the armor.

Skill Set

Starting
    - Cleave
    - Mudo
    - Sukukaja

After Aries
    - Gale Slash
    - Masukukaja

After Taurus
    - Power Slash
    - Evil Smile

After Gemini
    - Mamudo
    - Sukunda
    - Power Charge

After Cancer
    - Masukunda
    - Mudoon
    - Blade of Fury

After Leo
    - Heaven's Blade

After Virgo
    - Mamudoon
    - Vorpal Blade

Final Skills List
    - Vorpal Blade
    - Mamudoon
    - Evil Smile
    - Blade of Fury
    - Masukukaja
    - Masukunda
    - Power Charge
    - Heaven's Blade

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Name: Luna Vizcaino
    Arcana: Moon
    Band Position: Drums

Appearance:
    Luna has already grown to her full height and stands at about 5'11". Her hair is long, with enough to put into a bun, and the rest flowing down her shoulders, reaching her chest. It is separated into two parts; the upper portion with her bun and her bangs and locks. The upper portion is a silvery blue that resembles the color of the moon, and her bangs are a light shade of purple. Her eyes are wide and a bright shade of blue that flows with her appearance. She is void of any blemishes and has fair skin. She often wears make-up, just to add some color to her light skin. Most of the time she has some eye liner and eye shadow on. She wears a necklace she had since she was a child made of gold. It lost its sheen throughout the years, but it still maintains its original shape, a teddy bear. Already fully grown, she has a nicely shaped physique, making it hard to distinguish her from any other woman.

On her head she wears a pair of headphones that have an image of a crescent moon on each side. It is worn to represent her name, Luna. She wears a small blue top that only covers her breasts. On top of that is a small jacket that is zipped up halfway, as she tries to show some cleavage. Her short jacket leaves her belly exposed and you can see she has a silver piercing on her naval. To finish off her ensemble, she wears black tights that go into her electric blue high top sneakers.

Personality:
    Luna is a flirt with a tough nature. She likes to seduce guys, and occasionally girls, to fool them. She likes, and even craves, the attention she gets from her looks. She pretends she doesn't care about the attention, but secretly she does. This is why she dresses, or rather, barely dresses the way she does. If she can't pertain to people with her skills and talents, she will with her beauty.

She is clever and sneaky, thinking around the box to find her answers. She is also very intelligent, even though she doesn't appear to be. You can see her intelligence come to light when it is most needed. She excels in school, and has many talents. She is best known for her creative writing, amazing artistic skills, and her musical talents. Again, she acts like she hates people knowing about her achievements, but only does her best to get the attention.

To keep up with the facade of not caring, she is a bit nasty and harsh towards anyone who appreciates her. This problem stemmed from her childhood. She pushes anyone away when she really wants them to be closer or to be her friend. She really doesn't have any true friends and the loneliness kills her. She can't make any because of her behavior and she finds it hard for her to change. People already know her as she is and she believes there is nothing she can do about it.

Biography:
    Luna was an orphan since birth, left on the front doorstep of a church in a basket. All that was left was her name on a note that read "Luna" and a blanket to cover her. She was then sent to foster house by foster house. The families she would stay with were usually huge. This lead to her to being ignored, or overshadowed by the other siblings. In the end it wouldn't have mattered because she would be moved to a new family. She never had luck finding a stable home and was picked on in school. They would make fun of her not having a real family and usually she would just cry. There was an incident one day in middle school where she had enough and got into a fight. She was still being teased and wanted it to end. She ended up brutally beating the bully, letting out all her anger and frustration on her. That was when her tough nature was formed. Everyone feared her and it stuck, from middle school and all the way up to high school.

In high school she still retains her tough personality and is seen by others as apathetic. She has many talents and most people are amazed. It's just hard to approach her because some people still fear her. Although, she does flirt with many people, purely for attention. She is with a new family, different from her family in her middle school days. Her foster parents seem to be more caring, as she is the only child. This seems to be her stable home and she even took their last name, Vizcaino. Although she does get the attention she's always wanted, she still pretends to not care, silently crying to herself for pushing others away.

Weapons:

Basic- Kunai: She gets standard kunai that she can throw at opponents or can hold it to wield in combat. 75

Mid-Tier- Dual Wield Sickles: She gets to wield two sickles, that has a handle and circular, curved blades with a sharp point. She takes one in each hand and can cause some damage. When using them she can perform a Blade of Fury on multiple opponents. 180

Ultimate- Kusarigama: Kusarigama is a chain sickle. It is a sickle with a long handle and curved blade at the end. Connected to the end is a chain that contains a weight on it's end. When using them she can wrap the chain around a foe to make them immobile and can finish them off with her sickle. 390

Joke- Sporks: She gets sporks that she can wield the same way as her kunai. She can either throw them or stab people eye's out. They also increase her agility. 15

Evoker:
    Luna's evoker is basically the same as the S.E.E.S', the only difference being a moon imprinted on the end.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name: Astarte

Legend of Origin:
    A Goddess worshiped under many names throughout the Mediterranean, she is a goddess associated with fertility, love, and war along with being the deification of Venus. In Abrahamic lore she is known as Ashtoreth and is seen by them as a Canaanite fertility goddess as well as a productive power of nature itself. Statues of her would be found throughout Israel with her symbol the crescent moon horns.

Appearance:
    Astarte is tall and has long, flowing hair that reaches down to her waist. Her hair is a light blue with hints of purple and it curls at the end. She wears a helmet that only guards her forehead and is pointed at the top. Coming out of the sides are purple wings. She wears a black armor that also has hints of purple and is broad at the shoulders. The armor covers her breasts, but is open down the middle. The rest of her body is protected by the armor.

Skill Set

Starting
    - Cleave
    - Mudo
    - Sukukaja

After Aries
    - Gale Slash
    - Masukukaja

After Taurus
    - Power Slash
    - Evil Smile

After Gemini
    - Mamudo
    - Sukunda
    - Power Charge

After Cancer
    - Masukunda
    - Mudoon
    - Blade of Fury

After Leo
    - Heaven's Blade

After Virgo
    - Mamudoon
    - Vorpal Blade

Final Skills List
    - Vorpal Blade
    - Mamudoon
    - Evil Smile
    - Blade of Fury
    - Masukukaja
    - Masukunda
    - Power Charge
    - Heaven's Blade
    Alright, everything checks out for Luna, so she's accepted! Hopefully she doesn't become the Yoshitsune of this RPG...

Just a reminder, MOn, you have two more days, friday, to get in your post, and Curious, you have until th 15th, or Saturday, to get it in.

Tumblr

Okay, I have it mostly finished. Just wanted to see a few examples to help, so I may actually have it in tomorrow.

Alright, thank you. I'm sure Mon is close to being done as well... Now, all we need are five more people. I would prefer an Aeon and a Male EMpress, but I wouldn't mind if we didn't.

Tumblr

Name: Andre Bellamy
    Band Position: Pianist
    Arcana: The Lovers

Appearance: Andre is a tall young man, standing at exactly six feet tall. Although he doesn't like to do so, he excersises a little bit so that he doesn't look like a fat slob, and is physically fit. He tries to stay out of the sun, claiming it is bad for your skin, and so he has a fair complexion. He keeps his blond hair neat at all times. There is never a hair out of place. He has a round boyish face, and large baby blue eyes which he claims are his best feature. Except for his hair and eyebrows, he has no hair on his upperbody.

For clothing, Andre is very much into fashion, and he usually dresses more formally than kids his age. His wardrobe consists of button down dress shirts, trousers, and dress shoes. He even wears a tie and blazer to school on some days. He always keeps his clothes neat and tidy, never a thread out of place. It's rare to see him in a simple T-shirt and jeans, but he does own a pair. His wardrobe contains a lot of bright colors, especially pink, his favorite color.

As you might've guessed, his headphones are also pink. The padding on the ear part is white, and the part that actually go over the ears are shaped like a heart.

Personality: First off, Andre has tastes that are usually considered femmine. His favorite color is pink, and a lot of his things are pink and have hearts on them. He likes fashion, and he has a taste for cute things, and he's not really emabrrased by it. He really doesn't understand why boys in this country have an issue with guys liking that kind of thing. He just guesses it's because they're insecure about their masculinity.

Andre is very obsecessed with beauty and looking good. He always makes sure he is perfectly groomed before leaving the house, and as such it takes him a while to get ready in the morning. He can often be found staring at his reflection in a mirror, and adjusting things as necessary. As such, he really hates to get dirty. He will push you over a mud puddle, and walk on top of you to avoid getting his nice shoes mucked up. (Then apologize to you for it afterwards.)

He likes love and romance, and as such he comes across as a flirt. He openly hits on people (he's openly bisexual, so guys as well as girls) he considers to be attractive, though he is usually more polite about it then most guys, because he is genuinely looking for a relationship, and not just a one night stand. He also likes pairing people up who he thinks would make a good couple, regardless of gender and orientation, and jokingly teasing the two involved.

Although Andre's parents raised him to be polite and well mannered, and he is for the most part, he has a lot of confidence in himself, and can sometimes can come off as arrogant. He often overestimates himself, and underestimates others. He has no problems telling others of their faults and how to fix them. He's not trying to be a jerk about it though, he just thinks there's room for improvement.

Despite being French, and using French words a lot, Andre can speak English perfectly fine, due learning it back home, and picking up some of it while in the states. He just thinks everything sounds sexier in French.

History: Andre was born and raised in Paris France, to wealthy parents who were both in the Fashion industry. Ever since he was born, Andre's parents did everything they could to give him every advantage in life. They put him in Fencing lessons, and Piano lessons at an early age, they also enrolled him in the best private schools in the country to give him the best education possible. For the most part, Andre's life was pretty normal and drama free. he had plenty of friends, (and has had a few lovers, though none of them were The One,) his parents were still happily married, and for the most part, he lived a pretty good life.

Then, his parents decided to put him in the Foreign Exchange Student Program, thinking it was a good idea for their boy to experience other cultures. And so, off he went to some small in the middle of nowhere in the United States. Andre hwasn't too happy abou this. He was often called every insult for a gay guy you can think of, although he didn't let this bother him too much. The culture was also much different than what he was used too, and he had a hard time making friends. Howver, things arent terrible. The girl's seemed to appreciate himn at least. The school band is also looking for new members. His exchange family seems pretty nice too. Particularly, his "brother" Leonardo (Yes, Leo Silverstone. His sister Lilly was the one exchanged.) He keeps hope alive that things will get better.

Other: The "At a Crossroads" part will be mentioned later. He'll have to return to France eventually, and has to decide between staying or leaving.

Weapons:

Basic: A Rapier. A long thin sword that is used in fencing. It is more of a thrusting weapon than a cutting weapon. 70

Mid: Dual Raiers: he gets a second rapier. They become sharper, then the basic one, and are actually able to cut things. He can also produce gusts of wind while wielding them that damage foes. (Garula) 120

Ultimate: Whip Sword: Think of Ivy from Soul Caliber. A sword that can extend and function like a whip. Don't ask how this possible, just say magic. It can produce stronger gusts of wind than the mid tier one. 310

Joke: Baugette: A loaf of French bread that can be used a s a rapier. While holding it, Andre's health will slowly rengenrate (Regenrate 1) It doesn't do much damage though. It is also edible. (A new one will appear in his hands if it is eaten.) 5

Evoker: The standard gun evoker. His is pink, and covered in red hearts.

Persona

Name: Narcisus

Legend of origin: A young handsome man of Greek myth. He rejected the love of the youths, boy and girl who adored him. After rejecting the nymph Echo, who faded to a whisper out of despair, he was cursed by Nemesis. He fell in love with his own reflection and wasted away. A flower grew from the spot he died, which was named the "narcissus".

Appearance: Narcissus is a tall, muscular, pale skinned young man. He has long blond hair that always seems to be blowing even when there is no wind. He has a handsome face, and blue eyes. He only wears a fuschia colored grecian toga. His legs slowly become green when you go down, and where his feet should be, there is instead blades of grass, and yellow flowers growing there. The same yellow flower also grows on top of his head.

Starting
    - Garu
    - Charm Boost
    - Marin Karin

After Aries
    - Garula
    - Dia

After Taurus
    - Charmdi
    - Diarama

After Gemini
    - Dekunda
    - Magaru

After Libra
    - Media
    - Sexy Dance

After Leo
    - Magarula
    - Mediarama

After Virgo
    - Garudyne
    - Diarahn

Final Skills List
    - Garudyne
    - Magarula
    - Charm Boost
    - Diarahn
    - Mediarama
    - Sexy Dance
    - Charmdi
    - Dekunda
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 13th December 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Name: Andre Bellamy
    Band Position: Pianist
    Arcana: The Lovers

Appearance: Andre is a tall young man, standing at exactly six feet tall. Although he doesn't like to do so, he excersises a little bit so that he doesn't look like a fat slob, and is physically fit. He tries to stay out of the sun, claiming it is bad for your skin, and so he has a fair complexion. He keeps his blond hair neat at all times. There is never a hair out of place. He has a round boyish face, and large baby blue eyes which he claims are his best feature. Except for his hair and eyebrows, he has no hair on his upperbody.

For clothing, Andre is very much into fashion, and he usually dresses more formally than kids his age. His wardrobe consists of button down dress shirts, trousers, and dress shoes. He even wears a tie and blazer to school on some days. He always keeps his clothes neat and tidy, never a thread out of place. It's rare to see him in a simple T-shirt and jeans, but he does own a pair. His wardrobe contains a lot of bright colors, especially pink, his favorite color.

As you might've guessed, his headphones are also pink. The padding on the ear part is white, and the part that actually go over the ears are shaped like a heart.

Personality: First off, Andre has tastes that are usually considered femmine. His favorite color is pink, and a lot of his things are pink and have hearts on them. He likes fashion, and he has a taste for cute things, and he's not really emabrrased by it. He really doesn't understand why boys in this country have an issue with guys liking that kind of thing. He just guesses it's because they're insecure about their masculinity.

Andre is very obsecessed with beauty and looking good. He always makes sure he is perfectly groomed before leaving the house, and as such it takes him a while to get ready in the morning. He can often be found staring at his reflection in a mirror, and adjusting things as necessary. As such, he really hates to get dirty. He will push you over a mud puddle, and walk on top of you to avoid getting his nice shoes mucked up. (Then apologize to you for it afterwards.)

He likes love and romance, and as such he comes across as a flirt. He openly hits on people (he's openly bisexual, so guys as well as girls) he considers to be attractive, though he is usually more polite about it then most guys, because he is genuinely looking for a relationship, and not just a one night stand. He also likes pairing people up who he thinks would make a good couple, regardless of gender and orientation, and jokingly teasing the two involved.

Although Andre's parents raised him to be polite and well mannered, and he is for the most part, he has a lot of confidence in himself, and can sometimes can come off as arrogant. He often overestimates himself, and underestimates others. He has no problems telling others of their faults and how to fix them. He's not trying to be a jerk about it though, he just thinks there's room for improvement.

Despite being French, and using French words a lot, Andre can speak English perfectly fine, due learning it back home, and picking up some of it while in the states. He just thinks everything sounds sexier in French.

History: Andre was born and raised in Paris France, to wealthy parents who were both in the Fashion industry. Ever since he was born, Andre's parents did everything they could to give him every advantage in life. They put him in Fencing lessons, and Piano lessons at an early age, they also enrolled him in the best private schools in the country to give him the best education possible. For the most part, Andre's life was pretty normal and drama free. he had plenty of friends, (and has had a few lovers, though none of them were The One,) his parents were still happily married, and for the most part, he lived a pretty good life.

Then, his parents decided to put him in the Foreign Exchange Student Program, thinking it was a good idea for their boy to experience other cultures. And so, off he went to some small in the middle of nowhere in the United States. Andre hwasn't too happy abou this. He was often called every insult for a gay guy you can think of, although he didn't let this bother him too much. The culture was also much different than what he was used too, and he had a hard time making friends. Howver, things arent terrible. The girl's seemed to appreciate himn at least. The school band is also looking for new members. His exchange family seems pretty nice too. Particularly, his "brother" Leonardo (Yes, Leo Silverstone. His sister Lilly was the one exchanged.) He keeps hope alive that things will get better.

Other: The "At a Crossroads" part will be mentioned later. He'll have to return to France eventually, and has to decide between staying or leaving.

Weapons:

Basic: A Rapier. A long thin sword that is used in fencing. It is more of a thrusting weapon than a cutting weapon. 70

Mid: Dual Raiers: he gets a second rapier. They become sharper, then the basic one, and are actually able to cut things. He can also produce gusts of wind while wielding them that damage foes. (Garula) 120

Ultimate: Whip Sword: Think of Ivy from Soul Caliber. A sword that can extend and function like a whip. Don't ask how this possible, just say magic. It can produce stronger gusts of wind than the mid tier one. 310

Joke: Baugette: A loaf of French bread that can be used a s a rapier. While holding it, Andre's health will slowly rengenrate (Regenrate 1) It doesn't do much damage though. It is also edible. (A new one will appear in his hands if it is eaten.) 5

Evoker: The standard gun evoker. His is pink, and covered in red hearts.

Persona

Name: Narcisus

Legend of origin: A young handsome man of Greek myth. He rejected the love of the youths, boy and girl who adored him. After rejecting the nymph Echo, who faded to a whisper out of despair, he was cursed by Nemesis. He fell in love with his own reflection and wasted away. A flower grew from the spot he died, which was named the "narcissus".

Appearance: Narcissus is a tall, muscular, pale skinned young man. He has long blond hair that always seems to be blowing even when there is no wind. He has a handsome face, and blue eyes. He only wears a fuschia colored grecian toga. His legs slowly become green when you go down, and where his feet should be, there is instead blades of grass, and yellow flowers growing there. The same yellow flower also grows on top of his head.

Starting
    - Garu
    - Charm Boost
    - Marin Karin

After Aries
    - Garula
    - Dia

After Taurus
    - Charmdi
    - Diarama

After Gemini
    - Dekunda
    - Magaru

After Libra
    - Media
    - Sexy Dance

After Leo
    - Magarula
    - Mediarama

After Virgo
    - Garudyne
    - Diarahn

Final Skills List
    - Garudyne
    - Magarula
    - Charm Boost
    - Diarahn
    - Mediarama
    - Sexy Dance
    - Charmdi
    - Dekunda
    Alright, Mon! Andre is accepted! Now we have two wind users, queue the awkward moments in battle >_>

Tumblr

Seth and Ace have other have other ways of dealing damage. (Ghastly Wail, and could've sworn I saw Mudoon in there.)

Andre and Narcisus pretty much only have the line Garu and Rapiers...
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 14th December 2012 at 12:59 AM.

That is true... He does have the fear+ghastly wail strategy. Also, do you guys think I should use Arena's or the regular game's version of Ghastly wail?

Tumblr

Exactly. You use Fear, and I use Love. BD

The one that isn't instant death... >_>

Exactly. You use Fear, and I use Love. BD

The one that isn't instant death... >_>
    Yea, but it's not as broken and does ibflict fear. Unless Elizabeth's using it, then it's 44444.

Tumblr

Here is my character. This was actually really hard and the weapon and Persona moveset probably still need some work. Also, I’m not the most in-depth person, but I think I at least reached minimums for lengths. He has a water and fire motif to represent balance (and a need to balance and come in line with himself) and because it isn’t a common motif as far as I’ve seen.

Name: Kendal “Kinder” Tagg

Arcana: Temperance

Band Position: Backup Singer.

Appearance: Kendal is an average guy. He is about five and a half feet tall. His hair is light brown and curly, but cut close to his scalp so it is hard to see the curl. He has three different hats he switches between when not at school. One has a fiery pattern on the front, a watery pattern on the back, and a steam pattern where they meet which he picked up at a thrift store a while ago. The second is a black fedora with a checkered pattern around the rim. The last one is a black beanie. He has dark green eyes, but has colored contacts which make them black. His facial features are soft and he usually has a small smile on. He has a light tan all over his body.

He wears different shirts of different colors, usually white, black, red, or blue. When it is warm enough out to not need a jacket or anything, he has his MP3 player hooked onto the neck of his shirt. He has a light jacket that is a checkered black and red pattern and a thick coat which is white and blue stripes. When he is wearing either of them, he attaches his MP3 player to the neck of them. His MP3 player is a small blue iPod shuffle. His headphones are the same brand as his one hat from the thrift store which has a fire versus water motif. One strand is blue while the other is red. The ear buds are shaped like little puffs of smoke. He wears jeans, either blue or black, with a white belt. He walks around a lot so he wears comfortable running shoes-not that he even runs except when he is in a really tight spot.

Personality: There are two Kendals. There is the normal, mostly calm but sometimes excitable Kendal, and the very passionate inner Kendal. Outer Kendal tends to stay more calm. He shows emotions, he is not even close to stoic, but is rather subdued. He is no genius, but he can handle his own and loves picking up random facts. He speaks simply, preferring the shortest and easiest phrases possible to keep conversations easy. Kendal gets along with people and has friends, but is no good with romance. He isn’t a very avid reader, but usually carries around a copy of the latest big thing in literature that he reads in his big time. There are two things which really excite Outer Kendal: singing and swimming. Both of which he is good at, but not great and always trying to improve.

Then there is inner Kendal. He really isn’t too much different, but more builds on outer Kendal’s personality. Inner Kendal is mostly kept inside of Kendal’s mind and can only get out when he is tired or really, really excited. Inner Kendal is a very bubbly, happy person. He can get excited by pretty much anything positive. He loves cute animals and will freak out over anything cute, and try to start playing with it. Unlike Outer Kendal, Inner Kendal is a very passionate person who gets into stuff easily and won’t give up. Love is very important to him and he tries to act like a Casanova. Kendal is embarrassed by this side of him and tries to keep it under lock and key.

As for general things: He is a basic Christian (The kind who identify as Christian but rarely go to church or do anything religious); he prefers rock music; no real problems in life other than trying to get through high school; he has a general kind of humor, liking dark stuff and lighter normal stuff.

Biography: He was born in a base town on the south east coast. His father was a businessman, while his mother was a middle school teacher. He had an older brother, John, who was two years older then him. He acted like his true, bubbly self for most of his younger life. In fourth grade he joined chorus and in seventh grade he joined the school’s swim team. In fifth grade, some bullies started picking on him for his ‘girly’ bubbly personality and he slowly shut that part of himself out. Because he never admitted to being bullied and didn’t just shut down all at once, his parents never really expected anything other than him maturing. John stood up for his brother against the bullies after he learned what was happening, but couldn’t get Kendal to go back to his true self.

In sixth grade, his family moved to Meadow Creek because his father was transferred to a branch of his company in a nearby town and houses were cheaper in Meadow Creek then in that town. He joined that school’s chorus for sixth grade, but quit and instead joined swimming the next year. In sixth grade, a foreign student moved to the town and joined his class half-way through the year. The new boy had trouble pronouncing Kendal’s name and called him Kinder instead. This kind of spread and became his actual nickname. Last year, John came out of the closet to his family. Trying to show their support of their son, John and Kendall’s parents started spending a lot more time with John. Kendall was mostly left along by his parents-outside of them just taking care of him and all, they didn’t leave him to die or anything. He started going out and hanging out with friends more without his parents being so tight on him and heard about the battle of the bands.

Weapons: His basic weapon is a football. He has a good throwing arm and can do some damage with it, but isn’t devastating. 50.

His middle tier weapon is a metal ball. It is heavy, giving it a short range, but extremely heavy and damaging. It’s special ability is Heavy Break which casts multiple Rakunda on enemies hit, severely lowering their defense. 200.

His Ultimate weapon is a ball covered in small spikes, along with a pair of thick gloves he has to wear so he doesn’t impale his hand trying to use it. It is lighter then the metal ball, but more powerful since he can throw it harder and it has spikes. Casts multiple Marakunda when an enemy is hit, lowering the defense of the enemy hit and those around it. 400

His joke weapon is a bouncy ball that he can throw hard, and stings when it hits, but isn’t super powerful. Casts Sukukaju on him automatically. 35.

Evoker: His evoker is a knife. The knife is a shiny metal blade and a golden hilt. The pattern of a flame wraps around the hilt. A weird little tassel of blue thread hangs off the hilt.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*: Triton

Legend of Origin*: Greek mythology. Son on Poseidon, God of the Sea, and Amphitrite, Queen of the Sea. Appeared in Theogony along with some other myths, works as the herald of his father. Father of Pallas, Foster Parent of Athena, and Father of Scylla, according to various myths.

Appearance*: He is a merman who is sea blue color. His fish tail is sleek and streamlined, and his human body is well muscled but not heavily. His hair is black seaweed that hangs down about a foot and a half. He has bronze-colored seashells as shoulder guards and wears loose chain mail. He has a piece of rope tied around his waist with an ammonite shell tied to it. Triton wields a golden trident. He has inhumanly sharp teeth.

Skill Set
    Bufu
    Agi
    Skewer (Innate)

Mabufu
    Agilao (After Aries)

Maragi
    Bufula (After Taurus)

Twin Shot
    Poison Skewer
    Fire Boost (After Gemini)

Torrent Shot
    Ice Boost (After Cancer)

Maragion
    Mabufula (After Leo)

Agidyne
    Bufudyne (After Virgo)

Void Ice
    Mabufudyne(After Libra)

Final Skill Set Before Evolution:
    Mabufudyne
    Agidyne
    Ice Boost
    Fire Boost
    Maragion
    Void Ice
    Torrent Shot
    Poison Skewer
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 15th December 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Here is my character. This was actually really hard and the weapon and Persona moveset probably still need some work. Also, I’m not the most in-depth person, but I think I at least reached minimums for lengths. He has a water and fire motif to represent balance (and a need to balance and come in line with himself) and because it isn’t a common motif as far as I’ve seen.

Name: Kendal “Kinder” Tagg

Arcana: Temperance

Band Position: Backup Singer.

Appearance: Kendal is an average guy. He is about five and a half feet tall. His hair is light brown and curly, but cut close to his scalp so it is hard to see the curl. He has three different hats he switches between when not at school. One has a fiery pattern on the front, a watery pattern on the back, and a steam pattern where they meet which he picked up at a thrift store a while ago. The second is a black fedora with a checkered pattern around the rim. The last one is a black beanie. He has dark green eyes, but has colored contacts which make them black. His facial features are soft and he usually has a small smile on. He has a light tan all over his body.

He wears different shirts of different colors, usually white, black, red, or blue. When it is warm enough out to not need a jacket or anything, he has his MP3 player hooked onto the neck of his shirt. He has a light jacket that is a checkered black and red pattern and a thick coat which is white and blue stripes. When he is wearing either of them, he attaches his MP3 player to the neck of them. His MP3 player is a small blue iPod shuffle. His headphones are the same brand as his one hat from the thrift store which has a fire versus water motif. One strand is blue while the other is red. The ear buds are shaped like little puffs of smoke. He wears jeans, either blue or black, with a white belt. He walks around a lot so he wears comfortable running shoes-not that he even runs except when he is in a really tight spot.

Personality: There are two Kendals. There is the normal, mostly calm but sometimes excitable Kendal, and the very passionate inner Kendal. Outer Kendal tends to stay more calm. He shows emotions, he is not even close to stoic, but is rather subdued. He is no genius, but he can handle his own and loves picking up random facts. He speaks simply, preferring the shortest and easiest phrases possible to keep conversations easy. Kendal gets along with people and has friends, but is no good with romance. He isn’t a very avid reader, but usually carries around a copy of the latest big thing in literature that he reads in his big time. There are two things which really excite Outer Kendal: singing and swimming. Both of which he is good at, but not great and always trying to improve.

Then there is inner Kendal. He really isn’t too much different, but more builds on outer Kendal’s personality. Inner Kendal is mostly kept inside of Kendal’s mind and can only get out when he is tired or really, really excited. Inner Kendal is a very bubbly, happy person. He can get excited by pretty much anything positive. He loves cute animals and will freak out over anything cute, and try to start playing with it. Unlike Outer Kendal, Inner Kendal is a very passionate person who gets into stuff easily and won’t give up. Love is very important to him and he tries to act like a Casanova. Kendal is embarrassed by this side of him and tries to keep it under lock and key.

As for general things: He is a basic Christian (The kind who identify as Christian but rarely go to church or do anything religious); he prefers rock music; no real problems in life other than trying to get through high school; he has a general kind of humor, liking dark stuff and lighter normal stuff.

Biography: He was born in a base town on the south east coast. His father was a businessman, while his mother was a middle school teacher. He had an older brother, John, who was two years older then him. He acted like his true, bubbly self for most of his younger life. In fourth grade he joined chorus and in seventh grade he joined the school’s swim team. In fifth grade, some bullies started picking on him for his ‘girly’ bubbly personality and he slowly shut that part of himself out. Because he never admitted to being bullied and didn’t just shut down all at once, his parents never really expected anything other than him maturing. John stood up for his brother against the bullies after he learned what was happening, but couldn’t get Kendal to go back to his true self.

In sixth grade, his family moved to Meadow Creek because his father was transferred to a branch of his company in a nearby town and houses were cheaper in Meadow Creek then in that town. He joined that school’s chorus for sixth grade, but quit and instead joined swimming the next year. In sixth grade, a foreign student moved to the town and joined his class half-way through the year. The new boy had trouble pronouncing Kendal’s name and called him Kinder instead. This kind of spread and became his actual nickname. Last year, John came out of the closet to his family. Trying to show their support of their son, John and Kendall’s parents started spending a lot more time with John. Kendall was mostly left along by his parents-outside of them just taking care of him and all, they didn’t leave him to die or anything. He started going out and hanging out with friends more without his parents being so tight on him and heard about the battle of the bands.

Weapons: His basic weapon is a football. He has a good throwing arm and can do some damage with it, but isn’t devastating. 50.

His middle tier weapon is a metal ball. It is heavy, giving it a short range, but extremely heavy and damaging. It’s special ability is Heavy Break which casts multiple Rakunda on enemies hit, severely lowering their defense. 200.

His Ultimate weapon is a ball covered in small spikes, along with a pair of thick gloves he has to wear so he doesn’t impale his hand trying to use it. It is lighter then the metal ball, but more powerful since he can throw it harder and it has spikes. Casts multiple Marakunda when an enemy is hit, lowering the defense of the enemy hit and those around it. 400

His joke weapon is a bouncy ball that he can throw hard, and stings when it hits, but isn’t super powerful. Casts Sukukaju on him automatically. 35.

Evoker: His evoker is a knife. The knife is a shiny metal blade and a golden hilt. The pattern of a flame wraps around the hilt. A weird little tassel of blue thread hangs off the hilt.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*: Triton

Legend of Origin*: Greek mythology. Son on Poseidon, God of the Sea, and Amphitrite, Queen of the Sea. Appeared in Theogony along with some other myths, works as the herald of his father. Father of Pallas, Foster Parent of Athena, and Father of Scylla, according to various myths.

Appearance*: He is a merman who is sea blue color. His fish tail is sleek and streamlined, and his human body is well muscled but not heavily. His hair is black seaweed that hangs down about a foot and a half. He has bronze-colored seashells as shoulder guards and wears loose chain mail. He has a piece of rope tied around his waist with an ammonite shell tied to it. Triton wields a golden trident. He has inhumanly sharp teeth.

Skill Set
    Bufu
    Tarakuja
    Skewer (Innate)

Mabufu
    Dia (After Aries)

Poison Skewer
    Bufula (After Taurus)

Twin Shot
    Mabufula
    Ice Break (After Gemini)

Ice Boost (After Cancer)

Diarama
    White Wall
    Amrita (After Leo)

Evade Fire
    Bufudyne (After Virgo)

Final Skill Set Before Evolution:
    Bufudyne
    Mabufula
    Amrita
    Diarama
    Ice Boost
    Ice Break
    Twin Shot
    Evade Fire
    It looks good for now, but I would like a balance of Agi Spells with Bufu Spells. Kinda Like Naoto with her Hama and Mudo skills... So fix those up, and then I'll accept ti. Currently pending

Tumblr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast