View Poll Results: Who is the best villanous team of all?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Rocket

17 27.87%
  • Team Aqua

1 1.64%
  • Team Magma

5 8.20%
  • Team Cipher

9 14.75%
  • Team Galactic

10 16.39%
  • Team Plasma

19 31.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Evil Team is the Best of All?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Beacause his world would have had spiritanyway, as it was claimed to to be created in his image, and he himself admitted that he had spirit, and was thus incomplee.

While he might have created a new world, he would havestill not achieved his goal of a new world without spirit.
    Cyrus never said that he was going to recreate a world "in his image," just that he was going to recreate it without spirit. A review of his quotes from Platinum on Bulbapedia reveals no instance of any version of the phrase "in my image." However, he did say that he intended to create a new world solely for himself, which implies that there would be no other living beings in his world. This is also evidenced by that fact that he regards the old state of the universe as ideal, the state in which only time flowed and space expanded. The state in which there was no life or spirit present to give rise to strife and corruption. A universe in which only he lived would be his ideal world, because it would only have his spirit to contend with, and he had proven that, except in the event of a mental breakdown, he was very apt at suppressing his own spirit. But even then, if he had the power to destroy every trace of spirit, then who's to say that he would be incapable of destroying his own?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Why isn't there an option for Neo Team Plasma?

They're completely different than B/W Team Plasma!

Anyways, I choose Team Plasma.

Either Galactic or Plasma. I'll say Plasma just becazse I don't like Galactic goons' haircuts.

Team Plasma for the coolest plot, Team Rocket because they're awesome xD

Cipher....

Team Plasama was the most interesting because they were so morally ambiguous for much of the game (and I love that they made the group split in mindset/purposes for B2/W2). But team Galactic was a lot of fun; they reminded me of over-the-top comic book supervillains.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

It'll always be Team Rocket for me.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Cyrus never said that he was going to recreate a world "in his image," just that he was going to recreate it without spirit. A review of his quotes from Platinum on Bulbapedia reveals no instance of any version of the phrase "in my image." However, he did say that he intended to create a new world solely for himself, which implies that there would be no other living beings in his world. This is also evidenced by that fact that he regards the old state of the universe as ideal, the state in which only time flowed and space expanded. The state in which there was no life or spirit present to give rise to strife and corruption. A universe in which only he lived would be his ideal world, because it would only have his spirit to contend with, and he had proven that, except in the event of a mental breakdown, he was very apt at suppressing his own spirit. But even then, if he had the power to destroy every trace of spirit, then who's to say that he would be incapable of destroying his own?
    YOu got me here... Though if he were to destroy his own spirit, he would not have cared about it n the end, making the entire thing useless for him, even if he wanted to rid the universe from spirit, as it would not exist, life would not really exist either. We would merely be robots out of flesh and bones, thus having destroyed life too, while he did want everyone to wake up in a world without spirit, but without spirit, waking up is impossible :P

For nostalgic reasons I like Team Rocket the best.
    I liked Aqua and Plasma too though (: What the gamemakers did with Ruby and Sapphire and there being two teams, was a nice twist.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    YOu got me here... Though if he were to destroy his own spirit, he would not have cared about it n the end, making the entire thing useless for him, even if he wanted to rid the universe from spirit, as it would not exist, life would not really exist either. We would merely be robots out of flesh and bones, thus having destroyed life too, while he did want everyone to wake up in a world without spirit, but without spirit, waking up is impossible :P
    But that was the point. No spirit = no strife.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I made a thread just like this. COOL! Galactic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12