Page 10 of 142 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    What do you mean, felt destruct the show. Why don't you calm down about children's anime.
    This a problem?

Anyone can rage on whatever they please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

Wow, I haven't seen so much spin in a while. So the title is "Unova League Conclusion" but somehow people think it means "League gets Interrupted" or "Ash wins"? The new arc starts right after this episode, so there is really no way one of those things could happen.

This prove that Writer clearly hates Ash !
    And they hate his fan even more .
    That why they just keep hurting us .

Charizard: "So, Pikachu, what happened?"

Pikachu: "Ash and I lost during the Top 8 to Kotetsu"

Charizard: "You 2 will never learn. You should have called me"

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    I'm just saying people here ARE SO SURE ABOUT EVERYTHING when we don't yet have proof that Ash actually loses to Kotetsu. It is a strong possibility, but that's all it is at the moment, a possibility and yet people are flipping tables over it. Maybe their match will end like after one minute and there will be another, rather quick, battle for Ash. It's not stated in stone that Ash will lose this one....
    Even if Ash beats Kotetsu, the full battle with Virgil will likely be even MORE rushed than Tobias.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Writer clearly hates Ash !
    im not that hurt im a ash fan and im ok with him losing here doesnt bother me

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post

Charizard: So I can make you lose another league.

Now THIS would have been great (in my eyes) Charizard should have came and crisped Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Charizard: So I can make you lose another league.
    Atleast Charzard loses to strong opponents who have their heads on straight. Harrison>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kotetsu.

Writer clearly hates Ash !

They do not hate Ash, they don't hate his fans, and the only ones being hurt are the ones who overhyped Best Wishes in the first place.
    Pokemon fan (Anime, Games, and Manga) Since 97

Fairy Tail Re Deluxe Complete Retelling that follows the series with Lisanna alive and a main with Team Natsu. Spoilers to Anime/Manga. Friendship!NaLu/Li, Gray/Juvia, Erza/Jellal

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green: Back to Kanto A Post Unova Saga Story. Many ships plus Ash/Hilda. Spoilers to Best Wishes 1 and 2 and Black and White

Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White A complete rewrite of the Best Wishes series. Ash/Misty/Hilda and Gary/Leaf. Spoilers to all of Black and White 1 and 2 and Best Wishes.

I am a proud Othelloshipper (Ash K./Satoshi/Hilda/Touko)

Atleast Charzard loses to strong opponents who have their heads on straight. Harrison>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kotetsu.
    He lost to a Pikachu because he didn't want to battle. XD

Of course Ash can't win the League or come 2nd or 4th place because the anime needs to be extended as long as possible. I really expected Ash to come 8th, which was just enough of a regression so that in the next League Ash can come 4th again. Hence prolonging how long it will take Ash to actually win.

This prove that Writer clearly hates Ash !
    Yes, at times it does feel that way doesn't it? Not allowing him to win a single tournament this series, not even getting in the top 4 of the league?? Than trolling by showing us other people with Ash's older Pokemon? Ontop of that, this series he seemed more like a sidekick than the main character in my opinion.

edit;

I swear Hero, this is the last warning to you. Be respectful of other peoples opinions.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Even if Ash beats Kotetsu, the full battle with Virgil will likely be even MORE rushed than Tobias.
    Actually somehow the evidence is like somewhat in front of us in the rival battles >.< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY-13oDeMA,
    Look carefully when the narrator explain each of the rival ash facing and the pokemon using, it looks very obviously who will win or lose in each round....

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Yes, well all I'm saying that we should jump into conclusions yet, not when we pretty much only know the title so far.

haha this made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    He lost to a Pikachu because he didn't want to battle. XD
    That was more Ash's fault. And it was clear Charizard would have beat Sparky.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan1994 View Post
    Umm guys, if you look carefully about at the video e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY-13oDeMA , you found out that its obvious that Koketsu will beat Ash if not how come Hydreigon is vsing Virgil's eevee in one scene... The hydreigon is definitely from Koketsu and hence it will battle with Virgil in the end =/...

On a side note: I thought ash will have a chance to befreind a riolu but nevermind
    I don't see Hydreigon at all.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    This a problem?

Thank you.

Plus this is a kid's anime, is a horrible freaking argument.

Last time I checked children/kids weren't happy little robots, who bend over and take everything happily.

Kids/Children tend to be whiniest age group.

I can't imagine kids liking this.

Kid #1- Wait hold on, last episode he thought he lost, and somehow he wins in the end. What? MOM! DAD! My head hurts! I need to go to the hospital.

I mean seriously, how the hell did Bianca do fairly well against Kotetsu, and yet somehow Ash who should be superior to Bianca, is somehow losing.

Why the hell did there have to be a break? And why the hell isn't there 7 episodes in the league. There's always 7 episodes.

God, there's no way this makes sense at all.

Insult Ash's Pokémon all you want. Kotetsu wasn't that good of a trainer to justify him beating Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan1994 View Post
    Umm guys, if you look carefully about at the video e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY-13oDeMA , you found out that its obvious that Koketsu will beat Ash if not how come Hydreigon is vsing Virgil's eevee in one scene... The hydreigon is definitely from Koketsu and hence it will battle with Virgil in the end =/...

On a side note: I thought ash will have a chance to befreind a riolu but nevermind
    Eevee not even battling against Hydreigon !
    That a Druggion !
    Watch the video again !

hmm if thats the way, i will just sit on the fence and see the verdict by then.....
    anybody cares to join me =/???

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    This a problem?

Not when its utterly disruptive to the thread, which is why I used the report button without hesitation.

So from the thread title, it looks like Kotetsu's Riolu evolves to beat Ash. I'm fine if Ash doesn't win this league either, at least it makes sense to do the series focusing on Team Plasma now. If he wins, I think it should be when his character is on a high note, something that people have mixed opinions about these days.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Hate those writers!!!!! Hate them!!! The league of every saga is its climax! I can't understand why they do this! They totally ruined BW for me! and I really enjoyed BW! Hope this Dino guy beats everyone!!

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Seriously Dustin, calm down for once in your life. Not all kids are going to have a headache over a little show that kids in japan watch. Be real here.
    Pokemon fan (Anime, Games, and Manga) Since 97

Fairy Tail Re Deluxe Complete Retelling that follows the series with Lisanna alive and a main with Team Natsu. Spoilers to Anime/Manga. Friendship!NaLu/Li, Gray/Juvia, Erza/Jellal

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green: Back to Kanto A Post Unova Saga Story. Many ships plus Ash/Hilda. Spoilers to Best Wishes 1 and 2 and Black and White

Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White A complete rewrite of the Best Wishes series. Ash/Misty/Hilda and Gary/Leaf. Spoilers to all of Black and White 1 and 2 and Best Wishes.

I am a proud Othelloshipper (Ash K./Satoshi/Hilda/Touko)

Pikachu: "Or we shouldn't have warned Kotetsu to register for the League. Yep, helping others can do more harm than good sometimes..."
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I find it ironic how Kotetsu beats Ash by having a mid battle evolution.

Page 10 of 142 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast