Page 17 of 142 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Well I wouldn't say lackluster and how are the movers horrible?

Well it is constantly rotated, he does sort of have a point.

Hopefully all of you read this post and took it into consideration. ^

And I hope this thread hasn't been bashing posts all-throughout, but if so, well, what can you do.

Hopefully the battles here aren't rushed for my sake and I also hope that it's not too dragged out.
    Constantly=frequently not once.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Constantly=frequently not once.
    I already gave the perfect answer though... Pignite has not been rotated out at all (at least to our knowledge)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

really wish ash do beat kotetsu and battle virgil in triple battle so that can make ash reach top 4 T.T
    but if it happen the other way i will accept it with broken heart

The fact that Ash regressed during this saga bothers me a lot more than Kotetsu's victory if I'm being honest. This must be the only anime out there where the main protagonist becomes weaker over time instead of becoming stronger. It just doesn't make sense to me. Add Trip's embarrassing Unova League performance, the Axew episode and Kotetsu beating Ash with two haxxed out Pokemon, and it really makes you realize how little the writers care for this show. And I appreciate the people who are trying to keep the peace by defending the writers, but this is one instance where I cannot just let them slide. There's just too much trolling by the writers here.

This league is stupid. Stupidly rushed. It threw away better and more developed rivals for armor plotted nobodies. The writers made Ash stalk the biggest bunch of rivals for what? FOR KICKING THEM OUT IN THE FIRST ROW? Trip, Bianca, Stephan. Their roles were WASTED. In the dry. Totally. Replaced by dorks appearing by nowhere just because they own overrated mascots (riolu and eevee, duh) and auto-proclaiming Ash's rivals in the last hour. Bad writing is bad.
    No offense, but this is ridiculous. Ash's party is half terrible. Ash's decent rivals were all kicked out. And for almost sure he will lose against Kotetsu (hey Ash next time remember to evolve your oshawott) and Kotetsu or the Eevee fanatic will win the league cuz reasons.

And people wonder why we rather pay attention to Episode N. Of course we rather give a damn to a decent character instal. Overrated, but decent.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The fact that Ash regressed during this saga bothers me a lot more than Kotetsu's victory if I'm being honest. This must be the only anime out there where the main protagonist becomes weaker over time instead of becoming stronger. It just doesn't make sense to me. Add Trip's embarrassing Unova League performance, the Axew episode and Kotetsu beating Ash with two haxxed out Pokemon, and it really makes you realize how little the writers care for this show. And I appreciate the people who are trying to keep the peace by defending the writers, but this is one instance where I cannot just let them slide. There's just too much trolling by the writers here.
    Standards are at there all low... that's the only reason I can think why anyone could like BW. No offense to those who like it, but that's how I feel
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Kotetsu beating Ash is equally as likely as Ash beating Kotetsu, given the current information we have. There's no definitive proof for either side yet.

Well, the BW series has been the worst step back in all the anime....If Satoshi loses against Kotetsu I will not be watching other episode anymore
    Eleboo...Battle Standby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Kotetsu beating Ash is equally as likely as Ash beating Kotetsu, given the current information we have. There's no definitive proof for either side yet.
    It's gonna be the main event, even if Ash somehow wins, the Ash vs Virgil battle would be shown as short clips, which is pretty much no different then Ash losing to Kotetsu, minus the league placement

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I already gave the perfect answer though... Pignite has not been rotated out at all (at least to our knowledge)
    Well I guess that would mean that Ash's "core team" is Pikachu and Pignite then lol.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Well I guess that would mean that Ash's "core team" is Pikachu and Pignite then lol.
    It pretty much is... He always seemed to rely on those two when it came to battles

They have never done this in a League before but in the Kanto Gradn Festival, the main event was May vs Drew and after May finally defeated her main rival, her final match against Solidad in which May lost was shown in the time length of 1-2 minutes. They COULD do that with Ash and Virgil but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They have never done this in a League before but in the Kanto Gradn Festival, the main event was May vs Drew and after May finally defeated her main rival, her final match against Solidad in which May lost was shown in the time length of 1-2 minutes. They COULD do that with Ash and Virgil but I doubt it.
    I don't know if that would be better or worse, honestly. Either way, is just bad.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I don't know if that would be better or worse, honestly. Either way, is just bad.
    I think it would be better for the Ash fans honestly. The Virgil fans will just have to accept that all his battles will be montages and he got screwed over in the League whether he wins the whole thing or not. But for Ash, it looks better because he didn't lose to Kotetsu and also because he didn't go down a placement. Plus, he will have won 3 League battles instead of 2. So for the Ash fans, this probably would be a good thing. As an Ash fan myself, I would like this.

I know we had a lot of arguments? debates in the past, but i really couldn't agree more. This is ridiculous and i actually feel like i may stop watching the anime once BW finishes.

It's time I moved on from the show, the whole realisation that the writers don't give a toss has given me the motivation to stop watching.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinjiElebooFan85 View Post
    Well, the BW series has been the worst step back in all the anime....If Satoshi loses against Kotetsu I will not be watching other episode anymore
    Well we will miss you because Ash is losing lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I know we had a lot of arguments? debates in the past, but i really couldn't agree more. This is ridiculous and i actually feel like i may stop watching the anime once BW finishes.

It's time I moved on from the show, the whole realisation that the writers don't give a toss has given me the motivation to stop watching.
    I don't mean this to be rude... but weren't you originally pleased with Best Wishes 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't think one would be excluded from the rotations(except Pikachu of course), so I'd say even he got rotated at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinjiElebooFan85 View Post
    That's your opinion and good for you, do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well we will miss you because Ash is losing lol.
    Is that definitely 100% been confirmed yet? If not, then he might not lose to Kotetsu.

If Oshawott battles here, I hope that he learns a new move, like Ice Beam.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think it would be better for the Ash fans honestly. The Virgil fans will just have to accept that all his battles will be montages and he got screwed over in the League whether he wins the whole thing or not. But for Ash, it looks better because he didn't lose to Kotetsu and also because he didn't go down a placement. Plus, he will have won 3 League battles instead of 2. So for the Ash fans, this probably would be a good thing. As an Ash fan myself, I would like this.
    That would be the only consolation. The fact that he didn't lose to a scatter-brained. Guess we have to wait for more info...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

I really a hope a gang of Electrodes wage war on the Pokemon League just before Ash and Kotetsu's battle is about to finish :/ If the stadium blows up then the tournament will be abandoned. I'll take that over Ash losing to Kot in the top 4, any day. :/

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    I really a hope a gang of Electrodes wage war on the Pokemon League just before Ash and Kotetsu's battle is about to finish :/ If the stadium blows up then the tournament will be abandoned. I'll take that over Ash losing to Kot in the top 4, any day. :/
    Err... he'll probably lose in the Top 8.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I don't think one would be excluded from the rotations(except Pikachu of course), so I'd say even he got rotated at one point.

That's your opinion and good for you, do what you want.

Is that definitely 100% been confirmed yet? If not, then he might not lose to Kotetsu.

If Oshawott battles here, I hope that he learns a new move, like Ice Beam.
    So what?? He beats Kotetsu, then we have a two minute battle showing the rat being pummeled by Virgil's Eevee?? That's what you would prefer??

Ash gettin in the Top 8 is not only regression but its the third damn time he got in the Top 8.

Why did Ash get the same rank for 3 leagues? What's next he gets Top 4 about two more times too?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash gettin in the Top 8 is not only regression but its the third damn time he got in the Top 8.

Why did Ash get the same rank for 3 leagues? What's next he gets Top 4 about two more times too?
    He'll get Top 8 next season and Top 16 after that (just joking around but it makes a pattern XD)

3 times in the Top 8 makes my blood boil.

Page 17 of 142 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast