Page 26 of 142 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Why people complain about Pikachu winning a lot? That thing should be well above lvl. 100. I wouldn't complain if he got the win... There's really a good amount of potential to work around an overpowered Pokemon in your party. (Hell, my longest Smash Bros. fanfiction deals with that topic a few times).

Because he'll reset to lvl 5 if there's a new season.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by POCHI View Post
    Ash Big loser :S
    You keep saying that.

Come on guys,don't forget that the anime is just a tool,to promote their games!!I am frustrated too as you with that situation...i hope someone could go there to kick some asses!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Remind me of how Ash VS Tobias wasn't rushed... It was like OHKO, OHKO, OHKO, SCEPTILE, OHKO, OHKO, Pikachu. Ofc some weren't OHKO's but you get my point. And it doesnt have to be rushed... Imagine, Ash VS Kotetsu takes like 3-4 minutes to finish. Then 1 minute of set up, 14-15 mns of battle, 1 minute of goodbyes...
    Uh, but a 3-4 minute battle is extremely rushed. Then there's the simple fact that it would still suck for Ash to lose to Virgil in a similar manner to his loss against Tobias; we don't need a succession of one-hit KO's. The problem that I've had with this League is that battles aren't as detailed as they were in the past. We experienced this with Trip's battle, and I don't think we need to see it happen again if Ash and Virgil were to battle each other. But again, it's practically confirmed that Ash loses to Kotetsu anyway, so I don't know why I'm even playing Devil's advocate. I'm ashamed of myself; I shouldn't have even bothered to think that this League could be developed well.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Why people complain about Pikachu winning a lot? That thing should be well above lvl. 100. I wouldn't complain if he got the win... There's really a good amount of potential to work around an overpowered Pokemon in your party. (Hell, my longest Smash Bros. fanfiction deals with that topic a few times).
    Use your brain! People are sick of Pikachu STEALING all of the wins from the other Pokemon. It would be terrible enough that Pikachu get a win every round (you know, when Unfezant gets none in every round put together) but the rat gets 3 wins in one battle!? Shame on you writers. Someone needs to sack you for incompetance.

It all this stupid premise that the 25th Pokemon is the most important one ever. Its some silly yellow rat with over-applied red blusher on its cheeks and a wet socket shoved up its backside. Pikachu all day, every day is far less appealing than the Pokemon of whichever current generation, each generation.

Yes, we get it that Pikachu cannot even be surgically removed from our screens but at least don't steal wins from Pokemon we will see for 100 episodes for Pikachu we will see every episode ever. Give the current Pokemon the time to shine and especially the terribly-treated reserves.

I swear the writers threw the reserves down a well, ate a vindaloo and then took it in turns to take a dump on them from a great height. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Maybe if I promise to buy a million Oshawott toothbrushes, ten thousand pairs of Pignite boxer shorts and a trillion rolls of Pikachu toilet roll the writers will take my suggestions on board. They are a bunch of merchandise mercenaries after all!

I'm going to drown a bucket of mice in a bucket of water to make me feel better, after I've painted them yellow and worshipped them as the starters to rule all starters of course.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 9th December 2012 at 1:19 AM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

So is anyone as excited as me to see kotetsu beat ash ^_^ i really hope to see lucario have a great battle

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    So is anyone as excited as me to see kotetsu beat ash ^_^ i really hope to see lucario have a great battle
    Well,we saw pikachu loosing against a Meowth with boots!!I don't think we will have a problem with Lucario..

Quote Originally Posted by colton128 View Post
    Well,we saw pikachu loosing against a Meowth with boots!!I don't think we will have a problem with Lucario..
    ^^ i just wonder how lucario personality will be. will it keep the dumb riolu personality and be like kotetsu or be serious ><

Have we ever seen a Lucario beaten in the anime that wasn't a draw?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Dont think we have :P

Nope, there has no been one.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Shinji beat Maylene Lucario before Satoshi drew with it I believe.

-----

No not excited wingzx, I'm excited for the possibility of this being a good battle but not Satoshi losing.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 9th December 2012 at 1:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Nope, there has no been one.
    Well, yes there was. The first was when Maylene got brutally defeated by Paul in a flashback.

Well, yes there was. The first was when Maylene got brutally defeated by Paul in a flashback.
    Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I forgot about that. How could I forget?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I forgot about that. How could I forget?
    They never showed Lucario getting beaten though. It's obvious that it happened, but we never actually saw it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    They never showed Lucario getting beaten though. It's obvious that it happened, but we never actually saw it
    That flaming corpse in midair is Maylene's Lucario before crashing to the floor, defeated.

Looks like this episode could be Ash's last battle in the Unova League with the title concerns. Hopefully that Ash will reach the place better than he did in the Sinnoh League. Kotetsu would be a great trainer. But having him to lose to Kotetsu is like an outrage. The writers must made a mistake.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Either Ash loses or his lost to Virgil get's rushed in the form of 1-2 shots...
    Or the Lucario and Pikachu confrontation takes place ion the first five minutes, followed by Virgil for the next fifteen. I mean, we know next episode Ash and gang are still seemingly at the stadium, and I don't recall anytime they stuck around a tournament/league for long after it's conclusion.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Or the Lucario and Pikachu confrontation takes place ion the first five minutes, followed by Virgil for the next fifteen. I mean, we know next episode Ash and gang are still seemingly at the stadium, and I don't recall anytime they stuck around a tournament/league for long after it's conclusion.
    Oh goodness, you're right. That could still leave some enough time to allow Ash to move on a bit before his eventual defeat.

I do have my thoughts similar like TsukiMirage. But, if I post them, I might get flamed. So, I'd rather not.

Wow... it's been a longer time O.o I totally didn't remember that
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Wow... it's been a longer time O.o I totally didn't remember that
    Me being pretty biased on Riolu and Lucario gives me incredible skills, to say the least.

Me being pretty biased on Riolu and Lucario gives me incredible skills, to say the least.
    I'd say borderline obsession

Page 26 of 142 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast