Page 27 of 142 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Yeah I remembered Magmar beating it at the time, thats why I said we did see Shinji beating it XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah I remembered Magmar beating it at the time, thats why I said we did see Shinji beating it XD.
    I thought we only saw Magmar...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

God guys just let the guy lose already -_-. No one wants to see the rat get pwned by an Eevee for 2 minutes.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Yeah, if Ash defeats Lucario...it'll be a first. He only managed to tie Maylene's because it started raining or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Yeah, if Ash defeats Lucario...it'll be a first. He only managed to tie Maylene's because it started raining or w/e.
    I really wish he can defeat one for real this time. It's always his close relation to aura that should be brought up.

Also, Pikachu doesn't necessarily NEED to be defeated by an Eevee. Let him be defeated by Flareon!

Oh wait, never mind. Make him be defeated by another Eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I really wish he can defeat one for real this time. It's always his close relation to aura that should be brought up.

Also, Pikachu doesn't necessarily NEED to be defeated by an Eevee. Let him be defeated by Flareon!

Oh wait, never mind. Make him be defeated by another Eeveelution.
    Trust me, it would be Eevee -_-.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Suddenly Lucario gets a stroke and dies.

Well it looks like they are still in the stadium in the next episode going on a boat to the White Ruins. So maybe the final Ash vs Kotetsu match-ups takes place in the first half and then Kotetsu vs Virgil in the Top 4 and then Virgil wins the league. The league ends but not everyone has left the stadium when the episode finishes.

I think one of the previews for Episode N showed the trio on a boat.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    The irony is, if Ash hadn't helped Kotetsu to sign up to the league, he'd probably be 100% facing virgil.

At the moment, I think the chances are 50/50.
    You could say, Ash signed up his defeat

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    God guys just let the guy lose already -_-. No one wants to see the rat get pwned by an Eevee for 2 minutes.
    You do realize you're talking about a RAT, right?

The rat already got pwned by an eevee over 600 episodes ago, and this was after the same rat took down a dragonite who, at the time, had a greater deity status than lucario.

Yes, nobody likes seeing the mascot get pwned, but the writers have been doing it for years with both weak and strong pokemon. It lost to a meowth of all things in what was considered one of the best regional leagues in the series. A pokemon's species alone should not be a factor in determining who can realistically beat the rat.

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    You do realize you're talking about a RAT, right?

The rat already got pwned by an eevee over 600 episodes ago, and this was after the same rat took down a dragonite who, at the time, had a greater deity status than lucario.

Yes, nobody likes seeing the mascot get pwned, but the writers have been doing it for years with both weak and strong pokemon. It lost to a meowth of all things in what was considered one of the best regional leagues in the series. A pokemon's species alone should not be a factor in determining who can realistically beat the rat.
    So you think a better way for Ash to lose the league is to see the last two minutes of a six on six match with Virgil instead of a full six on six with Kotetsu??

Am I the only one who thinks this is stupid -_-??

So,if Ash loses the league in top 8,my bet is he won't have any negative reaction wich is soo freaky nowadays.He never gets seriously upset like he did when he lost the Kanto league and stayed depressed for days.Now he'll be like "Oh,well...at least we are friends"***lame***>.>

...Ash is a robot.Better yet,he's a body animated by Kyubey in disguise[Pikachu]

"I don't understad these emotions of yours...we'll just make the show without any such useless human qualities.We will make the show stale and let cute round pokemon prance around and steal your soul...all of this with a smiley face,of course."
    Last edited by Nacreous; 9th December 2012 at 9:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    So,if Ash loses the league in top 8,my bet is he won't have any negative reaction wich is soo freaky nowadays.He never gets seriously upset like he did when he lost the Kanto league and stayed depressed for days.Now he'll be like "Oh,well...at least we are friends"***lame***>.>

...Ash is a robot.Better yet,he's a body animated by Kyubey in disguise[Pikachu]

"I don't understad these emotions of yours...we'll just make the show without any such useless human qualities.We will make the show stale and let cute round pokemon prance around and steal your soul...all of this with a smiley face,of course."
    i can see why ash was more depressed in his loss in the Kanto League than any other, considering, he lost only cuz Charizard refused to obey him, which is mad disappointing.
    as where after that he actually went down toe to toe, well aside getting crushed by Tobias, but ey at least he got 2 legends down.

I really really hope that this is not where Ash loses. I really really hope that the league would get interrupted by the N plot.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    I really really hope that this is not where Ash loses. I really really hope that the league would get interrupted by the N plot.
    it doesn't. the league is over by the time the N plot begins as confirmed by a summary for the N arc

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Dude, not gonna happen. It's confirmed already....

Draw, they both get eliminated and Virgil wins the league. < Hey look you punks finally got it out of me. Hahahaha, but I'm the one laughing in regards to Kotetsu. He is "the final opponent". And hey Satoshi doesn't lose to a bunch of Eevee's. And on the plus side this Kotetsu battle looks to have some cool animation with the dragon and Lucario.
    Last edited by mrgoku; 9th December 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Eevee's are actually some of the strongest pokemon around, ash losing to them would be honourable.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    perhaps this is karma's way of telling people to be careful of what they wish for.

Ever since Virgil was revealed, every single person on this board assumed he would be the one to beat Ash, the one to be in his way, but at the same time i recall constant complaining about how Ash losing to the eeveelutions would be "wrong" to occur after it took legendary pokemon to stop him in the sinnoh league.

But here we have Kotetsu with a Psuedo Legendary and a pokemon that can be regarded as a legendary, close enough to be "better" than losing to the eeveelutions right?
    Nope, there were 3 or 4 Kotetsu supporters which I was the leader of. We're all laughing at you guys now. Go look through the old threads I was vehement "Kotetsu is the final opponent". I've gone into depths about why I could conclude this, the foreshadowing in the cave with Satoshi and Kotetsu talking about becoming pokemon masters and pokemon champions...the league poster where he is directly opposite Satoshi with an antagonist facial expression akin to Gary Oak. His inclusion in the opening superseding main character Dawn, let's not even go into the Pokemon Yellow, Gary Oak Eevee stuff... and why he could never lose to a team of Eevee's.
    Last edited by mrgoku; 9th December 2012 at 2:20 PM.

So you think a better way for Ash to lose the league is to see the last two minutes of a six on six match with Virgil instead of a full six on six with Kotetsu??

No, you're not. I'd rather see him losing in a disputed fight than being crushed in two seconds or having the entire battle skipped so we just see the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post

So... you expect him to react like a newbie, that's the problem?

Yes, because getting depressed for days over a defeat happened because he was a rookie, it was his first League ever, and he put all his hopes on it. Now he's more seasoned, he took part on more Leagues, and he definitely knows it's not like he's gonna die if he loses, there's always a next opportunity, another League. that he'll lose too
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 9th December 2012 at 2:49 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Actually, yes. I'd rather see Ash lose to a normal adult trainer than to a mentally challenged kid who is clueless about almost anything 24/7.

The writers have the power to make any pokemon overpowered in the anime. It's the trainers themselves that Ash loses to that concern me more. If Ash didn't direct kotetsu to the correct number of badges and to the correct league location and didn't stop kotetsu from missing the league signups, then this wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue (Ash still regresses but that's a different argument altogether).

As for the last two minutes of the full battle, we don't need to see the rest of it. It's either going to be Ash or Kotetsu getting destroyed by virgil's eevee army. I'd rather it be a main character, so that he at least comes out on top in one full battle.

You know, it'd be an interesting concept to see what would happen if a league match ended with a draw.

But it's an overly interesting concept that the writers aren't likely to use.

I don't know. It just seems weird for Ash to lose to Kotetsu. I'm not insulting him or anything, but this doesn't feel like the last battle for Ash. Flame me if you want, but my mind isn't completely made up. I know how to read the title and I know damn well I'm not in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Actually, yes. I'd rather see Ash lose to a normal adult trainer than to a mentally challenged kid who is clueless about almost anything 24/7.
    That mentally challenged kid also earned 8 badges, and has a bunch of evolved OP Pokemon.

Page 27 of 142 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast