Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I will quote overrated parodies and manly animes if I want to! YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME! D:<
    ...Wait. PEOPLE COUNT COTDS LOSING AS GETTING SCREWED OVER?! *mind explodes* ...I thought they were just there to get their butts kicked and look pretty. =P
    You are the only person here who has enough common sense to realize this just so you know People complain about Cotd's in non-league episodes but lord forbid the writers spare us to see their lame generic possibly Darumaka filled teams in the league! Its truly a blessing that the BW writers skip stupid battles that no one would care about and complain about if they were shown... Imagine-

Why did they waste a whole episodes on Ash battling two Darumaka?! This league is the worse! They had Bianca lose so that Ash could battle these two generic losers?! WORST. LEAGUE.EVER... -_____- And dont act like this wouldnt happen because you know it wouldve.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I liked that trip got ko'd first...it made me feel like I was watching a real tournament with random matchups ;-;...we already got the epic final rival match back in sinnoh (And to a lesser extend, johto.).

The only thing I don't like about this is that ash doesn't get to fight virgil ;-;...

I didn't care who beat him, but I still wanted him to fight virgil D:
    To me kanto was actually the best league i know johto is probably most popular but kanto had more focus the training for 6 weeks then ash biking to the league rhe moltres scenea gary getring knocked out bellsprout being squashed by muk kingler evolving it was a perfecr way to go into the orange league.

I must have a good memory the last time i watched rhose was when the were first shown in the UK

Sorry for the spelling im on my galaxy S3

I see what you did thar Mist ;D
    Katie was badass! D8 And has the same name as me. She makes me proud to be a trainer. *cries tears of joy* ...Is it bad if I have to look up Jon Dickson on bulbapedia to remember who he is? D8 *is a failure as a Pokemon fan*
    Jon Dickson was the winner of the Johto League.

Every league has been rushed, but none have been truly treated as badly as this one.

I find it hard to believe the Hoenn league gave us 3 full 6 on 6 battles and no other league ever duplicated that.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Every league has been rushed, but none have been truly treated as badly as this one.

I find it hard to believe the Hoenn league gave us 3 full 6 on 6 battles and no other league ever duplicated that.
    Well in Hoenn we got 4 episodes of 6v6s, in Sinnoh we also got 4 episodes of 6v6s so they are technically equal.

Make it a level 6 starter with Fissure and you have a deal. *shot*
    Also, Blaziken never reminded me of Flamedramon to be honest, though I do love Digimon. Though I am hardly fond of the 'new Pokemon looking like Digimon' complaint that some of the fandom uses to bash the newer generations ^_^;

I love Samurott (and I still think Ash's otter needs to man up and evolve), but it seriously reminded me of some Digimon.

Also, Flamedramon is the one that came in mind. I felt like there was some other Digimon that looked even more like Blaziken. I loved the first few seasons of Digimon though!
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

The Hoenn league was defiently one of the best, I still like the Sinnoh League a tad more.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    You are the only person here who has enough common sense to realize this just so you know People complain about Cotd's in non-league episodes but lord forbid the writers spare us to see their lame generic possibly Darumaka filled teams in the league! Its truly a blessing that the BW writers skip stupid battles that no one would care about and complain about if they were shown... Imagine-

Why did they waste a whole episodes on Ash battling two Darumaka?! This league is the worse! They had Bianca lose so that Ash could battle these two generic losers?! WORST. LEAGUE.EVER... -_____- And dont act like this wouldnt happen because you know it wouldve.
    People's reasons for hating this League are actually very good. I usually don't agree with this fandom when it comes to Best Wishes but I agree with them on this matter.

They should just trash Ash and make it the Kotetsu show instead. After all, he has the one and only Lucario. The Lucario. He who improves ratings wherever he goes.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    They should just trash Ash and make it the Kotetsu show instead. After all, he has the one and only Lucario. The Lucario. He who improves ratings wherever he goes.
    You're not CyberCubed! D:<

Yeah, not gonna happen.

You're not CyberCubed! D:<
    Haven't frequented these forums long enough to familiarize myself with the idiosyncrasies of notable members!

Hell no.

Look at Riley.

Oh hell, now Riley is badass in his own right with his Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by Riolu-kid View Post
    Lucario rules and all Ashs Pokemon suck. Its a fact of life
    I forget. Have all of Ash's Pokemon achieved at least one victory during this tournament? If so then it's not fair to say that they suck although they still didn't get proper training. I wonder if that's why the writers have rushed this League; maybe they knew that even all the deus ex machina in the world couldn't justify some of Ash's Pokemon slaying the competition. Although I really doubt they'd be honest with themselves about their mistakes. They'd probably use deus ex machina anyway just to make Ash look good. :x

Ever since "PIKACHU! THE HORN!" I've realized that Ash could defeat a Lugia with a Magikarp if the plot called for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well in Hoenn we got 4 episodes of 6v6s, in Sinnoh we also got 4 episodes of 6v6s so they are technically equal.
    I don't get the logic. Technically 3 =/= 2 no matter how you see it. Besides Tobias battle was a OHKO fest. Even Katie's battle, a battle against a totally unknown character, was better than Tobias battle.

Ever since "PIKACHU! THE HORN!" I've realized that Ash could defeat a Lugia with a Magikarp if the plot called for it.
    It took you so many episodes to realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    My point about people being wrong was that you could also be wrong about this and some people shouldnt go around acting like their opinions are facts and ignore all arguments that counters theirs :/ Snivy is backed into a corner at the start of the episode so it could most likely lose in less than a minuet and then Pikachu vs Lucario could be a good 5 minuets and then we have a intro to the Virgil battle which takes up 15 minuets and- remember Team Shocker? Ash said goodbye to his rivals in a non-speaking scene so that means there's a chance he could do that in first few minuets of Episode N. And the Axew filler excuse is really, really getting old because Kanto had one as well and people arent complaining about how that "runied" the league. We got to see Virgil using his rescue skills in action which might have served to pump him up like Harrison was with Milktank's Heal Bell when Bulbasaur vs Meganium happend in the Silver Conference and then Tyson with the flame in Hoenn. And once again- Tyson vs Ash took 16 minuets and 32 seconds so who is to say that it wont take less time in BW which is common for its less detailed battles? If people would get over the stupid episode title and the not even reasonable summary then they would see that we lack enough information to say that Ash loses against Kotesu. And I guess the writers have been idiots except for in Johto because 15 minuets more/less is the same exact time Ash's losing battles have lasted... Just saying.

I'm glad I read this. This is exactly what I have been thinking. The title conclusion could basically be truly refer to the conclusion of this battle, and then the quick defeat for Ash against Virgil. who knows, maybe the semi final battle will be a triple battle of 6 vs 6? or just a triple battle? That would be interesting, and I guess give the writers a semi excuse to include two battles in one episode.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I'm glad I read this. This is exactly what I have been thinking. The title conclusion could basically be truly refer to the conclusion of this battle, and then the quick defeat for Ash against Virgil. who knows, maybe the semi final battle will be a triple battle of 6 vs 6? or just a triple battle? That would be interesting, and I guess give the writers a semi excuse to include two battles in one episode.
    If we were going to get a triple battle, they'd certainly be promoting that more.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    It took you so many episodes to realize that?
    I've realized it to some extent beforehand in Kanto, but that scene was full of such convenient PIS that I even tried to fight a Rhydon with an electric type in the game to see if that was actually a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    If we were going to get a triple battle, they'd certainly be promoting that more.
    Really wish the leagues would use triple battles...or rotation battles.

Something's occurred to me.

Ash WILL finish top 8. But! After the Arc with N, ash will
    not continue on to another region. Much like in the games,
    he will re-challenge the 8 gym leaders & the league (perhaps
    N will give him the incentive to do so?). In the process, developing
    his team to an appropriate lvl & making it to the finals in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by thebestpokemontrainer View Post
    Something's occurred to me.

Ash WILL finish top 8. But! After the Arc with N, ash will
    not continue on to another region. Much like in the games,
    he will re-challenge the 8 gym leaders & the league (perhaps
    N will give him the incentive to do so?). In the process, developing
    his team to an appropriate lvl & making it to the finals in the tournament.
    This will never happen as it would take too long before 6th Gen starts and we all know Ash will move on to the new region. Plus who really wants to him challenge Unova again? Kanto is the only region where his gym battles need redemption

Wait, does he have to get the badges all over again? Can't he just register again for the next annual conference.....oh but that would mean he would have to wait a year, and we all know that Ash can never stop being 10.

Really? Pignite doesn't have good offense? The only reason it didn't beat Garbodor was because it blocked Fire Pledge, it would have KOed it. Being able to take hits is very important. A powerful hit is nothing if you can't hit the opponent or get KOed immediately. Boldore's entire gimmick is that it is Ash's defensive Pokémon. It's why he used it against Excadrill, Accelgor + Escavalier, and Koffing.
    An blockable attack implies good offense? Between resistance and flight, it's not at all as if Hydreigon doesn't have the means to defend against the majority of their attacks. And that's on top of the standard powerful pokemon trait.

You're getting very annoying >_< Krookodile, Dragonite, and Hydreigon aren't some unbeatable monsters. You're making this Hydreigon to be the best Pokémon in the entire series and it needs 3 Pokémon to take it out. Ash's Pignite and Boldore aren't as weak as you're making them to be either, they're some of his best this series! I can't understand your logic. It's like you're just doing it to argue with me
    When did I declare any of them "unbeatable" monsters. This discussion started because you voice concern about Ash having issue taking down an out of control dragon. I then brought up that the last out of control dragon Ash took down required one of his strongest pokemon to evolve, thus showing that without a similar trick, it's not strange that those three would have a problem taking it down. None of those three have been shown individually a powerhouse like Krookodile, so it makes prefect sense that none of them alone would be capable of the feat.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Apparently, the entire of BW2-23 is fighting.. The previous episode made me think that Kotetsu is going to win. Why else would Ash leave his bed? He knows he's going to lose...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast