Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

I think that it is obvious that Cameron will eliminate Ash whether it be by a tie or a loss. Oh the hate this page will display (by the fans) when the episode airs...

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    I think that it is obvious that Cameron will eliminate Ash whether it be by a tie or a loss. Oh the hate this page will display (by the fans) when the episode airs...
    When the official episode airs, this page is getting locked.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Kira do you even know what cheating is? I don't see how Cameron bringing only 5 Pokemon on-hand for an official Full Battle is "cheating". Yeah its a pretty crappy thing the writers did but it is nowhere close to cheating. It's not like he somehow brought over 6 Pokemon, used illegal tactics during battle, etc.
    The rule of a full battle is that you bring six Pokemon. Cameron only brought five. Ergo, he broke the rule. That's cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The rule of a full battle is that you bring six Pokemon. Cameron only brought five. Ergo, he broke the rule. That's cheating.
    Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. Kotetsu didn't do himself a favor by bringing only 5 Pokémon, quite on contrary, he put himself at disadvantage. Also, so what if he has five Pokémon? Even if I'm bitter that Ash will lose to him that way, I don't see why Kotetsu should be punished when he basically punished himself with lack of one Pokémon.

Also, I'm pretty certain it was never stated that a trainer has to use all 6 of his Pokémon in a League battle.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So basically you want Camoron to win even more with a 6th pokemon? AKA pull a tobias and have his last be unrevealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Also, I'm pretty certain it was never stated that a trainer has to use all 6 of his Pokémon in a League battle.
    *facepalm*

What you you think "6 vs 6 full battle" means when the characters say it then?

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Why would page 138 of Bws2-34 Unova League Conclusion, Lucario vs Pikachu display hatred after the episode airs, when my reply will likely be on page 139 and this entire thread will be closed and replaced with a new one in Episode Discussions? i confused

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    By the way Vodor, how in the world did you take two Surfs from my Milotic?!
    That joke wasn't funny the first time you told it either. You're such a terrible poster~

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    It means that both trainers have the equal amount of Pokémon so neither of them is in disadvantage.

Also, since Cameron wasn't eliminated, there clearly isn't a rule that a trainer is forced to use all 6 of his. Or in his case, if a trainer accidentally forgets to bring all six, they probably allow them to fight either way.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So basically you want Camoron to win even more with a 6th pokemon? AKA pull a tobias and have his last be unrevealed?
    Sure why not? He's going to win anyway because the plot requires it; he may as well do it the right way instead of breaking the most important rule of a full battle. The writers are just being lazy and inconsistent. They're the ones who made the rules and now they're having Cameron break them because they couldn't be bothered to give him a sixth Pokemon. Well maybe if his Lucario didn't take so much screen-time for itself, Cameron could've used a sixth Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    *facepalm*

Like really. The term "full battle" is self-explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I laughed at the name Tbh, unless he has legendaries he's not pulling a Tobias xD
    Watch the writers do this for 6th generation and everyone will be like, OMG HES PULLING A CAMERON!!

Why is it that Ash always gets creamed in the numbers advantage. He lost 6 Pokemon to Tobias's 2, 5 Pokemon to Trip's 3, 5 Pokemon to Roxie's 3 and quite possibly 6 to Cameron's 5 (technically 3 since two of his Pokemon did nothing at all). This seems to be a recurring trend ever since the end of the Sinnoh League.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Why is it that Ash always gets creamed in the numbers advantage. He lost 6 Pokemon to Tobias's 2, 5 Pokemon to Trip's 3, 5 Pokemon to Roxie's 3 and quite possibly 6 to Cameron's 5 (technically 3 since two of his Pokemon did nothing at all). This seems to be a recurring trend ever since the end of the Sinnoh League.
    At Tobias was using super powerful Pokemon... none of the clowns he lost/had trouble with were anywhere near that good. :P I'll buy that Roxie was OP because of her being Ash's final gym battle, but still that battle alone made me feel Ash would be Top 8 at best
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Ugh why won't this stupid episode air already *rolls eyes*

It's cuz Ash always has to look like the under dog lol. Only times I can remember when he totally creamed somebody was Casey and the electric gym in Hoenn.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ugh why won't this stupid episode air already *rolls eyes*

It's cuz Ash always has to look like the under dog lol. Only times I can remember when he totally creamed somebody was Casey and the electric gym in Hoenn.
    And to some extent Crasher Wake in Sinnoh.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    And to some extent Crasher Wake in Sinnoh.
    No really, I'm talking total pwnage level.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If you imagine these League conferences like tennis Grand Slams, ‘dropping a rank’ from one league conference to another isn't that unheard of. All the trainers at each conference are strong because they have obtained 8 Gym Badges, and most matches are single elimination. Just like in tennis Grand Slams, any player can beat another, and the margin of victory is slim. If you have a bad draw, you can lose very early. Therefore, it’s very competitive and to actually win one is incredible. To reach the Top 8 out of a field of 128+ players is pretty darn good. I mean, returning to tennis, even Federer has lost in the QFs at several Grand Slams.

Still, Ash was on the verge of reaching the Top 8 way back in Kanto (if not for Charizard’s disobedience). He narrowly lost to two very strong trainers in the Top 8 in Johto and Hoenn. And even though he lost in the Final 4 in Sinnoh, he was basically the second best trainer in the entire conference. So him losing in this fashion (where his opponent is completely scatterbrained and has one less Pokemon) makes his Top 8 performance no longer as impressive, and actually reflects negatively upon him.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Hopefully this league is all a dream. I can picture it now, Lucario is just about to deliver the final blow to Pikachu and Ash screams "Noooooo!" and the screen fades to white. The scene changes to Ash waking up in bed, clearly in distress he yells out "Where am I? What happened to Cameron?" that's when a small yellow mouse emerges from the shower, with a towel around its waist, telling Ash it was all a dream. And thus, everything that happened in Best Wishes so far, means nothing. No Trip, no donamite tournaments, no Iris getting a Dragonite and no Cameron.
    Last edited by A.F.M; 30th December 2012 at 1:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    Hopefully this league is all a dream. I can picture it now, Lucario is just about to deliver the final blow to Pikachu and Ash screams "Noooooo!" and the screen fades to white. The scene changes to Ash waking up in bed, clearly in distress he yells out "Where am I? What happened to Cameron?" that's when a small yellow mouse emerges from the shower, with a towel around its waist, telling Ash it was all a dream. And thus, everything that happened in Best Wishes so far, means nothing. No Trip, no donamite tournaments, no Iris getting a Dragonite and no Cameron.
    They are obviously waiting for the last episode of pokemon to do that lol. Ash is gonna wake up and realize his whole journey was a dream.

No really, I'm talking total pwnage level.
    You could count Ash's first battle against Wattson as one. :/ I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    You could count Ash's first battle against Wattson as one. :/ I'm not sure.
    I know, I already put that and Ash vs Casey. I can't think of any others.

I know, I already put that and Ash vs Casey. I can't think of any others.
    Kingler's battle in the Indigo League.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Kingler's battle in the Indigo League.
    Oh ya, thanks, totally forgot about that lol.

Jesus, I can't imagine the reaction if the outcome of the battle is a draw. It's almost better if Pikachu just loses instead of Ash somehow missing out on the next round. A tie would be the cherry on top of a disgusting sundae.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Jesus, I can't imagine the reaction if the outcome of the battle is a draw. It's almost better if Pikachu just loses instead of Ash somehow missing out on the next round. A tie would be the cherry on top of a disgusting sundae.
    What are you talking about? A draw would be a blessing. It would mean that Ash's team needed more training and that he wasn't going to lose to an idiot like Camoron. Also, people crying that Pikachu would lose to Virgil's Eevee would never happen...

Of course that puts Virgil as the most unnecessary trainer ever, but we can only hope that Ash moves on and they skip most of his battle against him.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    How is that worse then losing? in a draw there is no real winner and with Kotetsu stupidty even if he had a 6th pokemon he could just do a stupid mistake like he did with Ferrorthorn and Swanna and get it koed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    How is that worse then losing? in a draw there is no real winner and with Kotetsu stupidty even if he had a 6th pokemon he could just do a stupid mistake like he did with Ferrorthorn and Swanna and get it koed.
    I agree with this.

Even if Kotetsu has a 6th Pokemon, it's likely not to be very strong. He may be scatterbrained, but I highly doubt that Kotetsu would forget to bring another secret powerhouse to a battle.

But seriously, a draw would be much better than a loss. I still cling on to the hope that Ash will win, and that him vs. Virgil will fast-forward to the end.

How many times are the writers going to make Ash lose in the Top 8 anyway?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast