Page 104 of 142 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

  1. #2576
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    It's almost certain that he will, unless they rush and squeeze a full battle in to the other half of BW2-24, which I doubt will happen..
    For some reason people really want to see Ash lose to Virgil as if he even matters to the show lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #2577
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It looked more like Axew vs Garchomp than snicy actually winning, and sure we can say attract>everything if that was your point. What does ferrothorn have to do with anything again? Did anyone expect it to beat pignite?
    I kinda expected it ... mainly because I didn´t want Pignite getting another win (u_u), Unfezant needed it more

  3. #2578
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    We have seen people being disqualified from Leagues before. Ash himself.
    Exactly. I can't even comprehend how someone could act like Ash gets good treatment at the Leagues in their attempts to protect Cameron. Ash was the first trainer to be disqualified from a League on-screen. That was big back in the day; it's not something you forget. Like really, Ash doesn't get preferential treatment just because he's the main character, and neither should Cameron. Cheating should not be tolerated at all. But of course, nobody is doing anything about it at the League and come to think of it, the entire region has issues with rules. Like Skyla being able to reject any challenge just because she wanted to fly instead, Cilan still being a Gym Leader yet not being at the Gym itself, and now it seems that there are no rules at this League. I finally understand why Mr. Goodshow didn't appear here; the writers obviously didn't want to inconvenience their lazy writing by having the president of the League itself present. Well whatever. The writers lost all credit the moment they broke the rules that they themselves set. ITT: Cameron is getting away with a crime.

  4. #2579
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    I kinda expected it ... mainly because I didn´t want Pignite getting another win (u_u), Unfezant needed it more
    Well if Camoron actually brought a 6th pokemon like he should Unfezant might have been able to get one.

  5. #2580
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well if Camoron actually brought a 6th pokemon like he should Unfezant might have been able to get one.
    Actually, that could have go to Oshawott/Snivy, screwing them in favor of Pignite ... not cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Exactly. I can't even comprehend how someone could act like Ash gets good treatment at the Leagues in their attempts to protect Cameron. Ash was the first trainer to be disqualified from a League on-screen. That was big back in the day; it's not something you forget. Like really, Ash doesn't get preferential treatment just because he's the main character, and neither should Cameron. Cheating should not be tolerated at all. But of course, nobody is doing anything about it at the League and come to think of it, the entire region has issues with rules. Like Skyla being able to reject any challenge just because she wanted to fly instead, Cilan still being a Gym Leader yet not being at the Gym itself, and now it seems that there are no rules at this League. I finally understand why Mr. Goodshow didn't appear here; the writers obviously didn't want to inconvenience their lazy writing by having the president of the League itself present. Well whatever. The writers lost all credit the moment they broke the rules that they themselves set. ITT: Cameron is getting away with a crime.
    Rules changes in every freaking League:
    - In Kanto, Sleeping = Loss
    - In Johto, the 3-rounds thing
    - In Hoenn, Double Battles
    - In Sinnoh, Legendaries are allowed

  6. #2581
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Rules changes in every freaking League:
    - In Kanto, Sleeping = Loss
    - In Johto, the 3-rounds thing
    - In Hoenn, Double Battles
    - In Sinnoh, Legendaries are allowed
    The three round thing from Johto wasn't a rule; it was a format used in some of the earlier rounds of the tournament. Once Ash got to the main rounds, he had to face trainers in full battles and guess what? The trainers brought six Pokemon with them. Gee, what a concept. The double battles thing from the Hoenn League was also a format, although there were rules that had to be followed during said battles (you had to start off with two Pokemon, etc.). Ash and everyone else involved followed those rules. I saw no rule breaking there. And as for the Sinnoh League, I don't recall Legendary Pokemon ever being banned from tournaments before that point; it's more like the writers never thought to showcase any Legendary Pokemon at tournaments before that point. They could've easily been shown had the writers wanted to do it. So I'm afraid you've given me a few invalid arguments.

  7. #2582
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    The errors in this league was wasting the first round with a one on one battles, eliminating Trip and Bianca in the first two rounds of the league, skipping a majority of the second round, rushing through the third round and basically giving Pokemon more wins then they needed and not giving others any at all.

  8. #2583
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In my mind.
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Should it really matter if Ash wins or not? Even if he beats Cameron he will just lose to Virgil. The writers just don't seem to care about this league, and truthfully I don't think Ash cared either. This region seems solely dedicated on the random adventures and about maybe one or two episodes tops to gym battles.

    Heck, remember when Ash was training for the Pokemon leagues? I don't remember any training episodes. Eliminating Trip so early on really annoyed me.

    We have all seen Ash lose in the league tons of times, and we keep getting more and more ashamed, he should atleast make it into the top two after being in the top 4 in the Sinnoh League, where he even DEFEATED Darkrai and Latios, the other trainers couldnt even beat Darkrai.

    The writers took no time in making this league, they probably wanted to rush to the N episodes as quick as possible, finally ending a region that had no point to begin with.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team



  9. #2584
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    The writers took no time in making this league, they probably wanted to rush to the N episodes as quick as possible, finally ending a region that had no point to begin with.
    Because Pokémon Black & White didn´t need any promotion that is THE POINT OF THE ANIME ?
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 27th December 2012 at 6:17 AM.

  10. #2585
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Because Pokémon Black & White didn´t need any promotion that is THE POINT OF THE ANIME ?
    Well I think advertising is a given.

  11. #2586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    Should it really matter if Ash wins or not? Even if he beats Cameron he will just lose to Virgil. The writers just don't seem to care about this league, and truthfully I don't think Ash cared either. This region seems solely dedicated on the random adventures and about maybe one or two episodes tops to gym battles.

    Heck, remember when Ash was training for the Pokemon leagues? I don't remember any training episodes. Eliminating Trip so early on really annoyed me.

    We have all seen Ash lose in the league tons of times, and we keep getting more and more ashamed, he should atleast make it into the top two after being in the top 4 in the Sinnoh League, where he even DEFEATED Darkrai and Latios, the other trainers couldnt even beat Darkrai.

    The writers took no time in making this league, they probably wanted to rush to the N episodes as quick as possible, finally ending a region that had no point to begin with.
    Honestly don't think the writers cared about the Best Wishes series over all after the banned Team Rocket V.S Team Plasma episodes. Its like they just gave up and decided to throw all the rules out the window for the heck of it. I'm not really looking forward to this episode, I'll take even a quick Ash V.S Virgil fight over this UGH!!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  12. #2587
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Honestly don't think the writers cared about the Best Wishes series over all after the banned Team Rocket V.S Team Plasma episodes. Its like they just gave up and decided to throw all the rules out the window for the heck of it. I'm not really looking forward to this episode, I'll take even a quick Ash V.S Virgil fight over this UGH!!
    Again: Writers didn´t banned TR vs. TP, TV TOKYO WAS!!!, and, they make episodes 6 months before the actual air time, is not like they have all that freedom to do the episodes, a clear example would be the badge case that had the shape of the Legend Badge just to be modified when B2/W2 were announced and change Drayden for Roxie.

    Glad that I stopped caring about Ash a long time ago , Ashliebers reactions makes discussions unbearables

  13. #2588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Again: Writers didn´t banned TR vs. TP, TV TOKYO WAS!!!, and, they make episodes 6 months before the actual air time, is not like they have all that freedom to do the episodes, a clear example would be the badge case that had the shape of the Legend Badge just to be modified when B2/W2 were announced and change Drayden for Roxie.

    Glad that I stopped caring about Ash a long time ago , Ashliebers reactions makes discussions unbearables
    I never said the writers banned the episodes, I just said banned episodes but I said they stopped caring after that.
    They have a chance to make room if they wanted to though, they could have made room for more episodes of the league which they should have.

    Glad you did too, hope you have a good laugh tomorrow cuz even none Ash fans are going to hate this if he looses to this guy as you can see.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  14. #2589
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Actually, that could have go to Oshawott/Snivy, screwing them in favor of Pignite ... not cool



    Rules changes in every freaking League:
    - In Kanto, Sleeping = Loss
    - In Johto, the 3-rounds thing
    - In Hoenn, Double Battles
    - In Sinnoh, Legendaries are allowed


    Okay, here is my issue with this. In the Kanto League, it wasn't sleeping as much as it was "If you're Pokemon will not battle/won't listen to you, you are disqualified." That's a rule that I guarantee you would be enforced in any league. Think of how dangerous it would be to have a rampaging Salamence that tries to eat audience members appear in the league; I don't think you deserve to compete if you can't even control your pokemon. In Johto, yeah it was a little different but it was suppose to give some added flare to the competition. This way the writers can reuse characters like Macy and Jackson who were really cool.

    Houen is a terrible example, because part of 3rd gen was shamelessly promoting double battles EVERYWHERE. It's an integral part of the games and Houen, so of course it's going to exist there. I'm actually surprised that in Best Wishes they didn't try out triple or rotation battles (the latter would be a little harder admittedly XD). Finally for Sinnoh, I don't think it was legendaries are allowed as much as:
    1. I don't want to mess with the guy with the Darkrai
    2. You really don't have that happen often so it's not like any league officials would know what to do with a trainer who brings in a legendary
    3. Obviously if you can control one, you have to be a pretty darn good trainer.

    Now, here is my other issue with your Sinnoh comment; I don't think that can just be applied there. I'm sure if Noland got Arti go into a pokeball, and he went around Kanto collecting badges, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't tell him "Oh sorry, your Demigod Ice bird isn't allowed. Bye now!"

    Houen and Johto were unique-ish but back on topic; the one thing they all have in common is that you expect people to come to the league with six registered. My issue with this is how Cameron even registered for the league with only his five Pokemon. I mean it does seem like Unova/Isshu is willing to bend the rules a bit. I mean they let him enter because he had eight badges with a handicap, so I guess it's okay-ish, but I still don't like it. I think he should have been thrown out.

  15. #2590
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post

    The writers took no time in making this league, they probably wanted to rush to the N episodes as quick as possible, finally ending a region that had no point to begin with.
    Then Why didn't writer just get rid of those boring filler !
    Who told them to put a Axew filler right middle of the league !
    And How Ash lose does Matter !
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonChu View Post
    Ash is not going to lose to this idiot with 5 pokemon .
    Noone should lose to this idiot with 5 pokemon !
    If only Writer had that much consideration but I guess we can't expect anything less from some bunch of Donkey in human shape.
    This is what happen when Donkey's tries to do a human's job .
    Last edited by vodor; 27th December 2012 at 11:00 AM.

  16. #2591
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I never said the writers banned the episodes, I just said banned episodes but I said they stopped caring after that.
    They have a chance to make room if they wanted to though, they could have made room for more episodes of the league which they should have.

    Glad you did too, hope you have a good laugh tomorrow cuz even none Ash fans are going to hate this if he looses to this guy as you can see.
    Actually, I´m gonna have a laugh in 2 weeks, there is no episode tomorrow, the episode airs in January 10 so, the whining will go on and on and on for 2 more weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou456 View Post
    Houen and Johto were unique-ish but back on topic; the one thing they all have in common is that you expect people to come to the league with six registered. My issue with this is how Cameron even registered for the league with only his five Pokemon. I mean it does seem like Unova/Isshu is willing to bend the rules a bit. I mean they let him enter because he had eight badges with a handicap, so I guess it's okay-ish, but I still don't like it. I think he should have been thrown out.
    Maybe Cameron actually registered 6 Pokémon for the competition but only brought 5 to the match, I remember May only registering 5 Pokémon in Hoenn Grand Festival and 4 in the Kanto one.

    I don´t see how this League is so hated and yes, I´ve read ALL the reasons you gave because you guys give the SAME FREAKING REASONS EVERY SINGLE TIME, it´s kinda tiresome bashing the same thing over and over again but ... meh.

    To me, this League just doesn´t feel like the climax of the saga, they gonna give Ash another quest during Episode N, I can bet on it, the simple reason that I think this is because Ash is not even leaving Unova after his loss and needs something to do, and we all know how Ash is, he is not Goku, for him, saving the world is irrelevant, is not a goal, stoping Team Plasma with Zekrom (potentially) will not be the main quest in Episode N, his goal is enter in a bunch of competitions and be the very best like no one ever was, he will be informed about another competition at some time in the saga.

  17. #2592
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Then Why didn't writer just get rid of those boring filler !
    Who told them to put a Axew filler right middle of the league !
    And How Ash lose does Matter !

    Noone should lose to this idiot with 5 pokemon !
    If only Writer had that much consideration but I guess we can't expect anything less from some bunch of Donkey in human shape.
    This is what happen when Donkey's tries to do a human's job .
    Stop attacking the writers just because they make Ash lose. Bashing forum is not going to do anything. They are not donkeys.

  18. #2593
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I don't remember...
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    I think that there is a chance (a very, very,very small chance) that ash will beat kotetsu/cameron. Why? because virgil was just introduced and he hasn't even battled him yet. There would be no point in bringing in a rival without battling him. Ash will probably battle him after about 5 mins of the episode. It will be a short battle, but it will be better than him losing in the quarter finals to a trainer like kotetsu. Also, ash was inthe top 4 last time and he has become better every league (except hoenn), so he should at least match that position. right?
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

  19. #2594
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    I think that there is a chance (a very, very,very small chance) that ash will beat kotetsu/cameron. Why? because virgil was just introduced and he hasn't even battled him yet. There would be no point in bringing in a rival without battling him. Ash will probably battle him after about 5 mins of the episode. It will be a short battle, but it will be better than him losing in the quarter finals to a trainer like kotetsu. Also, ash was inthe top 4 last time and he has become better every league (except hoenn), so he should at least match that position. right?
    If only Writer had that much brain !
    But They don't .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Stop attacking the writers just because they make Ash lose. Bashing forum is not going to do anything. They are not donkeys.
    We are bashing writer not because they make Ash lose.
    I watch other anime like Pokemon and the protagonist there lose too like Yugioh Zexal !
    Have You seen me ever bashing them ???
    No ,
    Because , I understand !
    Yuma (zexal) need to lose for the story sake and I get that !
    However Pokemon is a whole different case .
    There no need for Ash to suffer a defect like that .
    nether for story's sake or Ash developments sake .
    The one who deserve to lose here is Kotetsu .
    However , Those donkeys are favoring Kotetsu only because they hate Ash .
    Most fan will be pissed by this !
    It doesn't matter if they are Japanese or Non-Japanese , Kids or Adult !
    You don't need to be a genius to understand that .
    But Pokemon Anime Writer are Donkey !
    Inconsiderate Lazy Over-smart Donkey.
    At this moment , They are thinking '''Ha Ha Ha , Nobody will predict that I'm going to make Ash lose to a idiot with 5 Pokemon but I will ! Fans will be So surprise , I'm a genius Ha Ha Ha''
    Thats Donkey A Donkeys mind work !
    Those Donkey doesn't know that the only thing impossible here is Ash winning !
    Just because You decide to act Blind and defend those donkey to make yourself look special doesn't mean I or Anyone else has to act blind like You !
    Last edited by vodor; 27th December 2012 at 2:17 PM.

  20. #2595
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    We are bashing writer not because they make Ash lose.
    I watch other anime like Pokemon and the protagonist there lose too like Yugioh Zexal !
    Have You seen me ever bashing them ???
    No ,
    Because , I understand !
    Yuma (zexal) need to lose for the story sake and I get that !
    However Pokemon is a whole different case .
    There no need for Ash to suffer a defect like that .
    nether for story's sake or Ash developments sake .
    The one who deserve to lose here is Kotetsu .
    However , Those donkeys are favoring Kotetsu only because they hate Ash .
    Most fan will be pissed by this !
    It doesn't matter if they are Japanese or Non-Japanese , Kids or Adult !
    You don't need to be a genius to understand that .
    But Pokemon Anime Writer are Donkey !
    Inconsiderate Lazy Over-smart Donkey.
    At this moment , They are thinking '''Ha Ha Ha , Nobody will predict that I'm going to make Ash lose to a idiot with 5 Pokemon but I will ! Fans will be So surprise , I'm a genius Ha Ha Ha''
    Thats Donkey A Donkeys mind work !
    Those Donkey doesn't know that the only thing impossible here is Ash winning !
    Just because You decide to act Blind and defend those donkey to make yourself look special doesn't mean I or Anyone else has to act blind like You !
    The writers don't hate Ash, they just don't want him to be an overpowered guy. Although, it would've been a lot nicer for Ash to lose against someone whose skills in a battle are pretty much something Ash wouldn't expect. In this case, that would be Virgil.

    Also, the writers are not donkeys. And before you say anything else, don't forget there are probably thousands of Pokémon fans besides me and Hero of Ideals, who still appreciate the writers. Not everyone likes or gets the idea of what they do, but we still appreciate them for giving us the anime. We're not blind, we simply defend the writers' decisions.

    And if you think Pokémon anime is written by "donkeys", why watch this show? Why watch this series at all if you don't like what the writers do?

    *sends out Milotic* Dareen, Surf!

    Dareen: *Crashes on Vodor with a tidal wave* He's not gonna give up is he?

    Me: Nope. Not by a long shot.

    P.S. I'm actually okay with the whole idea that Cameron had forgotten a sixth Pokémon for the full battle, mainly because Ash was able to take down his secret weapon, and knock out most of his other Pokémon without losing too much of his own. Sure, some Pokémon should've deserved at least one hit such as Unfezant, but that's beside the point. If Riolu hadn't evolved, Ash would've won, and ended up in the Semi-Finals. Hopefully Pikachu and Snivy put up a good fight against the newly evolved Lucario. That way, it'll be a battle worth watching.

  21. #2596
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Stop attacking the writers just because they make Ash lose. Bashing forum is not going to do anything. They are not donkeys.
    The problem is not about the writers decision to make Ash lose the League, rather the problem is with how they make him lose it.

    Was it really necessary for Ash to be defeated in a 5 Vs 6 battle. I know some people would say that Ash defeated Roxie in a 3 Vs 6 match. But there is a difference, Roxie is a powerful gym leader where as Kotetsu is acting like a total idiot (even higher than Ash's level), and not fighting his battles properly.

    Well that aside, here are the writers decisions that i feel were wrong,

    - They shouldn't have made Ash Vs Trip a 1 Vs 1 battle. Its not like a full battle was needed either. Just a 3 Vs 3 (before Ash Vs Kenyan, in one of those skipped battles) would have been OK.

    - They shouldn't have wasted an more than half of an episode on that filler part regarding Axew. I mean was it really necessary to put an episode like that in between the League, when first of all they had already reduced the number of episodes for the League compared to previous Leagues.

    - There was no need to skip Ash's one match and show another only half.

    - There decision to make Ash reach Top 8 again when he had already achieved Top 4 previously. Plus the way he is supposed to lose is really a downgrade from all the previous 3 Leagues.

    - The decision to only give one full battle to Ash and give Pikachu 3 wins until now in the league (plus star'ed in 3 gyms where he defeated 5 pokemons, both of which is the highest for anyone pokemon in the course of gym challenges in Unova).

    - There decision to make Ash lose every one of the tournament he took part in Unova before the League. They should have atleast have made Ash win a single tournament even if it was a small scale one.

  22. #2597
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    While I'm not going to watch this episode I find it weird that last league in Sinnoh he lost to a Latios a Hoenn Pokemon in Sinnoh and here in Unova he could lose to a Lucario a Sinnoh Pokemon in Unova. Wouldn't it have made a little more sense to have Latios in the Hoenn league, especially since the thing never even appeared in Hoenn and have Lucario be the Sinnoh League final opponent instead of legendary trolling? Whatever, not like I care what the writers do with Ash anymore, really I don't. But it sounds like the leagues are just getting worse and worse. If it wasn't for that awesome Paul battle at the Sinnoh League, I would say that League was a bust too. Hoenn was the last good Pokemon League for me, I hate to say it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  23. #2598

    Default

    The only saving grace for Cameron would have been if he had appeared way earlier in the season. He's a Shonen Hero done wrong.

    You do NOT like the Shonen Hero that's barely got any episodes focused on him.

  24. #2599
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    The writers don't hate Ash, they just don't want him to be an overpowered guy. Although, it would've been a lot nicer for Ash to lose against someone whose skills in a battle are pretty much something Ash wouldn't expect. In this case, that would be Virgil.

    Also, the writers are not donkeys. And before you say anything else, don't forget there are probably thousands of Pokémon fans besides me and Hero of Ideals, who still appreciate the writers. Not everyone likes or gets the idea of what they do, but we still appreciate them for giving us the anime. We're not blind, we simply defend the writers' decisions.

    And if you think Pokémon anime is written by "donkeys", why watch this show? Why watch this series at all if you don't like what the writers do?

    *sends out Milotic* Dareen, Surf!

    Dareen: *Crashes on Vodor with a tidal wave* He's not gonna give up is he?

    Me: Nope. Not by a long shot.

    P.S. I'm actually okay with the whole idea that Cameron had forgotten a sixth Pokémon for the full battle, mainly because Ash was able to take down his secret weapon, and knock out most of his other Pokémon without losing too much of his own. Sure, some Pokémon should've deserved at least one hit such as Unfezant, but that's beside the point. If Riolu hadn't evolved, Ash would've won, and ended up in the Semi-Finals. Hopefully Pikachu and Snivy put up a good fight against the newly evolved Lucario. That way, it'll be a battle worth watching.
    Don't forget me I appreciate the writers too. But cameron winning with 5 pokemon did irk me but I don't hate the writers for it.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

    Pokemon Black Version 2

    I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

  25. #2600
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The only saving grace for Cameron would have been if he had appeared way earlier in the season. He's a Shonen Hero done wrong.

    You do NOT like the Shonen Hero that's barely got any episodes focused on him.
    Stop hating on Camoron lol. He's 4 generations of Karma coming back to screw Ash over from Ash pulling similarly stupid battles and still winning.

Page 104 of 142 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •