Page 105 of 142 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Stop hating on Camoron lol. He's 4 generations of Karma coming back to screw Ash over from Ash pulling similarly stupid battles and still winning.
    for once I agree with you it's about time ash got his karma from his first run in kanto.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    for once I agree with you it's about time ash got his karma from his first run in kanto.
    I was thinking his hoenn team was responsible for the most of it XD

I have no idea why, but I feel like Ash is going easy on him. If he gave the effort he gave against Trip, that Hydreigon wouldn't be able to get past Oshawott, at the very least.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I have no idea why, but I feel like Ash is going easy on him. If he gave the effort he gave against Trip, that Hydreigon wouldn't be able to get past Oshawott, at the very least.
    Screw oshawott did everyone forget about the boldore who needed the glory more?

Screw oshawott did everyone forget about the boldore who needed the glory more?
    I said at the very least. Because Hydreigons are powerful

Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

if anything hydregion went easy on oshawott haha oshawott shouldnt have gotten that many attacks on him

I don't know why but yesterday I had this image of Ash winning the match cause Cameron didn't bring a 6th Pokemon, and then Cameron starts sulking like a baby which distracts Ash in his rushed match against Virgil, thus costing him the league. Again, not really predicting this. It's just a thought that popped into my head. No clue why.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    I don't know why but yesterday I had this image of Ash winning the match cause Cameron didn't bring a 6th Pokemon, and then Cameron starts sulking like a baby which distracts Ash in his rushed match against Virgil, thus costing him the league. Again, not really predicting this. It's just a thought that popped into my head. No clue why.
    this is how i see it! Kotetsu is a evil genius and the whole stupidity and brining 6 pokemon thing is all a scam to make ash lower his guard then when ash thinks he wins bam his 6th pokemon is a legendary !

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    if anything hydregion went easy on oshawott haha oshawott shouldnt have gotten that many attacks on him
    I agree with this.

I have to agree with this as well. Hydreigon barely even tried to attack Oshawott compared to Boldore who it attacked non stop. It was mostly evading Oshawott and taking it's hits.

I want ash to win, within say 7 minutes of this episode, and see the next matchups shown, with ash vs Katherine, then little scraggamuffin/snivy could take out gothita, piggy could take out mandibuzz, but apart from those, ash gets wrecked by Katherine, and she soon continues to kill Virgil in the final
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I said Ash is going easy on Kotetsu, not Oshawott to Hydreigon. Against Trip he gave a lo of effort, but this time he is like meh, Boldore would of atleast hurt Hydreigon so bad that Oshawott could take it out.

I said Ash is going easy on Kotetsu, not Oshawott to Hydreigon. Against Trip he gave a lo of effort, but this time he is like meh, Boldore would of atleast hurt Hydreigon so bad that Oshawott could take it out.
    he gave alot of effort against trip? he beat trip in one attack haha. i dont think ash is going easy he just not using the best pokemon he couldve used like Krookodile or leavanny

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Stop attacking the writers just because they make Ash lose. Bashing forum is not going to do anything. They are not donkeys.
    I see yourat it again *rolls eyes*, tell me oh brilliant writer, is this how you'd write this league??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

he gave alot of effort against trip? he beat trip in one attack haha. i dont think ash is going easy he just not using the best pokemon he couldve used like Krookodile or leavanny
    Not only is he not using his best but he isn't even bringing up Electro Iron Tail again. I'm sure Electro Iron Tail could overwhelm Aura Sphere and pwn Lucario but we know that isn't happening. Yet again Lucario could easily counter with a Aura Force Palm. Sigh, sometimes I wonder what the point of innovating unique moves was if they weren't going to be used when most needed.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Not only is he not using his best but he isn't even bringing up Electro Iron Tail again. I'm sure Electro Iron Tail could overwhelm Aura Sphere and pwn Lucario but we know that isn't happening. Yet again Lucario could easily counter with a Aura Force Palm. Sigh, sometimes I wonder what the point of innovating unique moves was if they weren't going to be used when most needed.
    Remember Ash knows if he wins he loses his job lol. Can't blame the guy for wanting to keep his paycheck.

Yeah but to troll Ash even more Cameron can copy Ash's Electro Iron Tail strategy with Aura Sphere and Force Palm or he could use Copycat to knock Pikachu out with Electro Ball.

Last time I checked, this isn't a Mystery Dungeon anime.

Stop hating on Camoron lol. He's 4 generations of Karma coming back to screw Ash over from Ash pulling similarly stupid battles and still winning.
    Ash was never this stupid. I mean yeah he once participated in a full battle with only five Pokemon, but that wasn't even an official battle. Cameron on the other hand, just thought he could waltz into the arena of the biggest tournament in Unova and participate with only five Pokemon and a truckload of DEM. That's just not right no matter how you try and justify it.

This was easily the weakest league in the history of the show. I feel as if I should be excited for all of the upcoming stuff. Team Plasma and Cheren are appearing like I wanted them to since this saga begun, but this awful, awful League has seriously lowered my expectations.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    This was easily the weakest league in the history of the show
    Depending on the outcome of this fight, that is... Just 14 days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    This was easily the weakest league in the history of the show. I feel as if I should be excited for all of the upcoming stuff. Team Plasma and Cheren are appearing like I wanted them to since this saga begun, but this awful, awful League has seriously lowered my expectations.
    Same here.

Is there any new info yet? I haven't been on serebii due to the fact that it's gotten a bit boring. It's the same conversations over and over. This thread even had 53 pages (w/ the max number of pages too)

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Same here.

Is there any new info yet? I haven't been on serebii due to the fact that it's gotten a bit boring. It's the same conversations over and over. This thread even had 53 pages (w/ the max number of pages too)
    Nothing new. The company surely is taking a break and repeating the same preview clip over and over again.

If only we could get in touch with the Japanese community and see if they think like us...

If I didn't know better I would think this was the Friendship Hour starring Ash, Bianca, Stephan and Cameron. The atmosphere for this league is too friendly and doesn't feel intense or like they are competing in the biggest tournament in the region. With all the other leagues you could tell we were in the Pokemon League, there was suspense and a dramatic feeling to it. The beginning of the league and Ash vs Stephan had that feeling to a degree but it just doesn't feel like this is the tournament we were waiting 2 years for.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    If I didn't know better I would think this was the Friendship Hour starring Ash, Bianca, Stephan and Cameron. The atmosphere for this league is too friendly and doesn't feel intense or like they are competing in the biggest tournament in the region. With all the other leagues you could tell we were in the Pokemon League, there was suspense and a dramatic feeling to it. The beginning of the league and Ash vs Stephan had that feeling to a degree but it just doesn't feel like this is the tournament we were waiting 2 years for.
    That's not the problem. You could write a good League with everyone being friends towards each other. I agree that having a big antagonistic character in the League like Paul or Gary builds to it for sure and if Trip had a full battle with Ash like Paul and Gary did, the League would have been better. There are many other problems to this League dragging it down. Stephan and Cameron may be Ash's friends but they are still competitive with him and not going easy on him or refusing to fight like Morrison did in the beginning of his battle with Ash.

Page 105 of 142 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast