Page 11 of 142 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I find it ironic how Kotetsu beats Ash by having a mid battle evolution.
    Lol.

I wonder what becomes of Hydreigon. I mean, is it going to be taken out fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    Not when its utterly disruptive to the thread, which is why I used the report button without hesitation.

So from the thread title, it looks like Kotetsu's Riolu evolves to beat Ash. I'm fine if Ash doesn't win this league either, at least it makes sense to do the series focusing on Team Plasma now. If he wins, I think it should be when his character is on a high note, something that people have mixed opinions about these days.
    WHY THE **** WON'T PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE?

WHY THE HELL CAN'T I RAGE JUST FOR ME.

No it's not disruptive. Because no one is forcing anyone to read my god damn posts, are they?

I have a right to criticize, and have an opinion (even if it differs from yours), if I get infracted and banned for having an opinion then there is seriously something wrong with this world. I've already lost all faith in humanity.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Now since everything has been revealed, i hope Virgil beats Kotetsu and Dino beats Virgil :P

I was rooting for Dino since i saw him as the participant. I even remember you guys on Serebii used to have nickname for him when he first appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    WHY THE **** WON'T PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE?

WHY THE HELL CAN'T I RAGE JUST FOR ME.

No it's not disruptive. Because no one is forcing anyone to read my god damn posts, are they?

I have a right to criticize, and have an opinion (even if it differs from yours), if I get infracted and banned for having an opinion then there is seriously something wrong with this world. I've already lost all faith in humanity.
    Because all you do is rage most of the time. Why don't you take my contractive Criticism and calm down, better yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Seriously Dustin, calm down for once in your life. Not all kids are going to have a headache over a little show that kids in japan watch. Be real here.
    I wonder how many newbie watchers in Japan will feel about this though? I'm sure a lot of them were hoping he'd at least get in the top 4 like some of us were. People who just starting watching I'm sure root for Ash to get close to winning the league at least.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

For me, I think that the battles in the league will be good battles (at least the battles that will see) but the League would be a regular league. I think that Kotetsu vs Ash will be a very good battle, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Because all you do is rage most of the time. Why don't you take my contractive Criticism and calm down, better yourself.
    Like I said, he can criticize to the fullest.

Really.

Everyone, leave Dman alone. I never knew there was a rule where you couldn't state your opinions and disappointments with the anime. If he is upset with the anime, let him voice his frustrations.

Omfg conclusion of the unova league?? What the actual... Ok, so if Ash loses to Kotetsu what was the point of Virgil unless he appears again... o.o

The writers know the fans will eat up anything that has N on it, so they didn't need to put much effort on the league, rushed it, and gave themselves a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Everyone, leave Dman alone. I never knew there was a rule where you couldn't state your opinions and disappointments with the anime. If he is upset with the anime, let him voice his frustrations.
    I said nothing to him and he starts bad mouthing everyone here just because a couple people got on his nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Omfg conclusion of the unova league?? What the actual... Ok, so if Ash loses to Kotetsu what was the point of Virgil unless he appears again... o.o
    Virgil probably battles kotetsu after ash vs kotetsu

I have no idea.

*rolls eyes* I think we're all just over reacting here >3>...

More blathering things to worry about... Ugh...Criticizing automatically gets people on the defensive.

There is plenty of critizm that makes others who'd rather just enjoy the show annoyed at the constant complainers, and yet, there is to many stupid things in the planet that others feel the need to try and change it...And many other variants.

When someone complains, they should accept the fact that people will respond negatively, especially if it's well liked. While at the same time, the others need to stop jumping at complaining so much. ._...You're polarizing each other >3>...Choose words wisely and nicely, or else you get attacked for silly things. Also its "No one's forcing you to respond. Not no ones forcing you to read. If you post here, People WILL read it if they see something that catches their interest, and find it silly. Its just how most of us are.

Seriously, stop polarizing each other into the "hater" and "Lover" category...>3>
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Virgil probably battles kotetsu after ash vs kotetsu
    If that's the case, why did the writers bother making an episode for someone Ash never gets to battle!! Kotetsu could have easily lost to a cotd, honestly. They had Bianca and Trip leave early and why?? So Ash could beat one rival and 2 cotd's in the actual rounds (not prelim whatever the word was). Honestly...

May I remind to some people what a forum is? A forum is a meeting or medium for an exchange of views, ergo opinions and criticism. If dman or someone else has some negative criticism about this episode or the anime in general, let him or her speak. You don't like what he or she has to say? Just ignore him/her and his/her posts. It's that hard?

I'm honestly quite disappointed about this episode, since some Pokemon will probably be screwed over. Just the fact that Pikachu gets two wins here is proof that at least one Pokemon won't get a win. And the bad thing is that he won't probably have the opportunity to "redeem" itself against Virgil. That's really, really sad.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 7th December 2012 at 7:14 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Eh, even the Kanto League was better than this one. Sure nothing will be as bad as Ash vs Richie, but overall it wasn't screwed up anywhere near as much as this..

Ash vs Stephan may honestly be the only enjoyable battle here. Sorry to complain, but I was really hoping the league would redeem this saga for me and its done the exact opposite. The Don Tournaments were even written better..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Let's hope the N arc renews our faith in Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You know what forget you.

I can't wait to die and get away from this planet, and I hope it's soon.
    I <3 you Dman.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Let's hope the N arc renews our faith in Best Wishes
    Lets.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Eh, even the Kanto League was better than this one. Sure nothing will be as bad as Ash vs Richie, but overall it wasn't screwed up anywhere near as much as this..

Ash vs Stephan may honestly be the only enjoyable battle here. Sorry to complain, but I was really hoping the league would redeem this saga for me and its done the exact opposite. The Don Tournaments were even written better..
    I'm starting to think the writers have purposely sabotaged Best Wishes. There's no way to go from the DP series to this without realizing how crappier this saga has been handled.

Ash's Unova team is awful, the Gyms were a step down, TR is handled badly, the rivals were all pointless and went nowhere, and Iris became a Mary Sue after getting an overpowered Dragonite.

Seriously this whole saga has been a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I said nothing to him and he starts bad mouthing everyone here just because a couple people got on his nerves.
    Whats the point in arguing with some one who feels different? I don't understand. They don't like they don't like, its as simple as that.

Any ways, I still don't see the reason why Virgil was introduced just to battle some one will never see again, my opinion its weird.

edit;

For once I agree with Cybs.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If that's the case, why did the writers bother making an episode for someone Ash never gets to battle!! Kotetsu could have easily lost to a cotd, honestly. They had Bianca and Trip leave early and why?? So Ash could beat one rival and 2 cotd's in the actual rounds (not prelim whatever the word was). Honestly...
    post league stuff with N. I'd say they have been setting up Virgil becausr he plays a role in the N saga

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'm starting to think the writers have purposely sabotaged Best Wishes. There's no way to go from the DP series to this without realizing how crappier this saga has been handled.

Ash's Unova team is awful, the Gyms were a step down, TR is handled badly, the rivals were all pointless and went nowhere, and Iris became a Mary Sue after getting an overpowered Dragonite.

The villains were brilliant this saga though so I still have hope for Episode N.

Next saga seriously needs to be better. Less rivals, less captures, more training and battles for Ash's Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

Yeah because that's OBVIOUSLY what writes do, sabotage their own shows!!!! That explains it all! They must hate Best Wishes, they must want it end soon so they can make a better show! Because they just really wanted nothing from BW from the day one, only to get rid of it.

Page 11 of 142 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast