Page 110 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    I guess we'll have to wait from the episode. The only explanation I see now is the league ending because lucario decides to blow uo the planet. Google translate said it not me
    We do have the VA's list coming next week, it might tell us more.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Has anyone noticed that Ash always gets creamed when using everyone he has on hand this region. The 5 vs 5 with Trip he lost when Trip only used 3 Pokemon, the 6 vs 3 with Roxie Ash lost almost his entire team just to take out three Pokemon and now he is either winning,tying or losing to Cameron in a 6 on 5 battle where basically 4 of his Pokemon got destroyed without taking anything down.

I hope these 2 kids do end up tying, because I'd rather that than have Ash loses even though he had an obvious advantage throughout the entire battle.

If the battle does end in a tie, I hope the writers pull a Johto and make the Finals a Round Robin, with the winner being clear: Dino and his Eevee-Buster Dunsparce

It woudn't make sense to do that, to qualify to the league sure but not in a final, if they draw just let one of the guys pass without figthing, one of them will be lucky and get that chance and if he is good enough he will beat the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It woudn't make sense to do that, to qualify to the league sure but not in a final, if they draw just let one of the guys pass without figthing, one of them will be lucky and get that chance and if he is good enough he will beat the other guy.
    Yeah and it's not like they don't get some time to heal. The only problem would be if they fought too hard and needed extended time to heal like Blaziken did.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Yeah and it's not like they don't get some time to heal. The only problem would be if they fought too hard and needed extended time to heal like Blaziken did.
    Meh they used that with Blaziken and Kingler for plot purposes, I don't think that happens anymore, they can just go to the Pokemon Center and heal the pokemon to full health in some hours, the diferent rounds don't seem to be on the same day so thats not a problem, not like Virgil or one of the other two possibly to skip the round would have an advatange, heck if the really make Virgil win just have him be the one that doesn't skip a round, have him beat another CotD and then the last one in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    that was just a cheap plot excuse to put Kingler and Blaziken out of action

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I hope these 2 kids do end up tying, because I'd rather that than have Ash loses even though he had an obvious advantage throughout the entire battle.
    Oh yeah, Ash using un-evolved Pokemon against fully-evolved Pokemon really showed that he had the advantage the whole time. Remind me, what happened to Oshawott when he battled Hydreigon and what will happen to Snivy when she battles Lucario?

I'm not talking about him using the advantage right, I'm talking about when comparing the 2 teams to each other, Ash's had a bigger advantage. Remind me, what move did Hydreigon lose to? Pignite's Brick Break right? What move did Ferrothorn lose to? Flame Charge right? What move did Swanna lose to? Electro Ball right? Who did Samurott lose to? Pikachu right?

So you're saying that a team of Hydreigon, Swanna, Samurott, Ferrothorn, and Riolu is somehow better than a team of Pikachu (who can take out 3 of the 5 with ease), Oshawott, Snivy (who could have dealt with Samurott and Riolu if Riolu hadn't evolved), Pignite (who could have also taken out 3 of the 5), Boldore (Who could have taken out Hydreigon, Swanna, and Ferrothorn), and Unfezant?

Just because a trainer has fully-evolved Pokemon in the anime, doesn't automatically make them stronger. Example, Scraggy, a baby Pokemon who managed to defeat a Simisage and Simipour. Another one? Bulbasaur managed to defeat Dusclops and Solrock. One more? Corphish defeating Alakazam, Arcanine, and 2 Swamperts.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 29th December 2012 at 8:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't understand what the issue is with that either tbh. Virgil's Pokemon are cohesive and well-trained. They're not a random assortment of Pokemon like Cameron's. And I bet Virgil WOULDN'T CHEAT his way to victory; he'd simply use strategy to beat Ash, which is how it should be done. It's not like it's hard to out-smart Ash anyway.
    Kira do you even know what cheating is? I don't see how Cameron bringing only 5 Pokemon on-hand for an official Full Battle is "cheating". Yeah its a pretty crappy thing the writers did but it is nowhere close to cheating. It's not like he somehow brought over 6 Pokemon, used illegal tactics during battle, etc.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I'm not talking about him using the advantage right, I'm talking about when comparing the 2 teams to each other, Ash's had a bigger advantage. Remind me, what move did Hydreigon lose to? Pignite's Brick Break right? What move did Ferrothorn lose to? Flame Charge right? What move did Swanna lose to? Electro Ball right? Who did Samurott lose to? Pikachu right?

So you're saying that a team of Hydreigon, Swanna, Samurott, Ferrothorn, and Riolu is somehow better than a team of Pikachu (who can take out 3 of the 5 with ease), Oshawott, Snivy (who could have dealt with Samurott and Riolu if Riolu hadn't evolved), Pignite (who could have also taken out 3 of the 5), Boldore (Who could have taken out Hydreigon, Swanna, and Ferrothorn), and Unfezant?

Just because a trainer has fully-evolved Pokemon in the anime, doesn't automatically make them stronger. Example, Scraggy, a baby Pokemon who managed to defeat a Simisage and Simipour. Another one? Bulbasaur managed to defeat Dusclops and Solrock. One more? Corphish defeating Alakazam, Arcanine, and 2 Swamperts.
    Even if I agree with you in everything you said because I´m totally in favor of "Evolution =/= Strength" ... Boldore vs. Ferrothorn would be a very bad match up: Steel/Grass are super effective against Rock

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Kira do you even know what cheating is? I don't see how Cameron bringing only 5 Pokemon on-hand for an official Full Battle is "cheating". Yeah its a pretty crappy thing the writers did but it is nowhere close to cheating. It's not like he somehow brought over 6 Pokemon, used illegal tactics during battle, etc.
    Kiba do you even know what trolling is? Kira is smart not dumb.

She seriously must facepalm everytime she gets you guys so easly and then curse me for making this posts as usual telling you guys you are being trolled and then report me because I am calling her trolling when she "isn't".

Again Kira is smart, you have to be dumb to think a person handicaping themselves by being dumb is cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Even if I agree with you in everything you said because I´m totally in favor of "Evolution =/= Strength" ... Boldore vs. Ferrothorn would be a very bad match up: Steel/Grass are super effective against Rock
    But Evoluition = Strength is true, thats why a pokemon evolves, regardless of arguments I'm going to say what I said numerous times, Satoshi Charizard can be pretty strong but if it had another evolution it would be even stronger, same with Pikachu we will never "know" his true strength because as strong as he is now if he evolved he would be stronger, we don't have any case of a pokemon being weaker upon evolution and NO Torterra didn't become weaker, he lost against strong pokemon and the writers forgot to give him a win.

So this kinda felt like a set up League. It seems like whatever Ash is doing for the filler arc is still in Unova. Maybe he'll challenge the Unova League twice?

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    So this kinda felt like a set up League. It seems like whatever Ash is doing for the filler arc is still in Unova. Maybe he'll challenge the Unova League twice?
    A lot of people mentioned that.There's still the chance that the League gets interrupted and he has to do it all over again[without challenging the gym leaders,of course]

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    A lot of people mentioned that.There's still the chance that the League gets interrupted and he has to do it all over again[without challenging the gym leaders,of course]
    I dont get how the league could get interupted though. It wouldn't be team plasma or N so I don't see what's left

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I dont get how the league could get interupted though. It wouldn't be team plasma or N so I don't see what's left
    Team Rocket...parararampapam

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    The writers don't hate Ash, they just don't want him to be an overpowered guy. Although, it would've been a lot nicer for Ash to lose against someone whose skills in a battle are pretty much something Ash wouldn't expect. In this case, that would be Virgil.

Also, the writers are not donkeys. And before you say anything else, don't forget there are probably thousands of Pokémon fans besides me and Hero of Ideals, who still appreciate the writers. Not everyone likes or gets the idea of what they do, but we still appreciate them for giving us the anime. We're not blind, we simply defend the writers' decisions.

And if you think Pokémon anime is written by "donkeys", why watch this show? Why watch this series at all if you don't like what the writers do?

*sends out Milotic* Dareen, Surf!

Dareen: *Crashes on Vodor with a tidal wave* He's not gonna give up is he?

Me: Nope. Not by a long shot.

P.S. I'm actually okay with the whole idea that Cameron had forgotten a sixth Pokémon for the full battle, mainly because Ash was able to take down his secret weapon, and knock out most of his other Pokémon without losing too much of his own. Sure, some Pokémon should've deserved at least one hit such as Unfezant, but that's beside the point. If Riolu hadn't evolved, Ash would've won, and ended up in the Semi-Finals. Hopefully Pikachu and Snivy put up a good fight against the newly evolved Lucario. That way, it'll be a battle worth watching.
    Ladies & Gentleman
    Breaking News !!!
    Ash Beating a complete rookie or A idiot trainer who brought 5 pokemon in a full battle make Ash look too overpower !
    Thats why writer comes up with the worst League ever .
    If That Ash look too Overpower then doesn't Kotetsu victory also make him look overpower !
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Stop hating on Camoron lol. He's 4 generations of Karma coming back to screw Ash over from Ash pulling similarly stupid battles and still winning.
    for once I agree with you it's about time ash got his karma from his first run in kanto.
    Unlike Kotetsu , Ash actually use various tactic in his battle rather then only using Brute force !
    Further less , Ash may did some stupidity but he have pay a prize for his every mistake !
    His first League conference happen to be a example !
    He had suffer terrible humiliation for his mistake there !
    No other character suffer that much Humiliation that Ash suffered !
    People were bettering him back then !!!
    He wasn't like Kotetsu who get away with everything no matter how many mistake he makes !
    Last edited by vodor; 29th December 2012 at 3:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Ladies & Gentleman
    Breaking News !!!
    Ash Beating a complete rookie or A idiot trainer who brought 5 pokemon in a full battle make Ash look too overpower !
    Thats why writer comes up with the worst League ever .
    If That Ash look too Overpower then doesn't Kotetsu victory also make him look overpower !
    Vodor, I never said I wanted Ash to beat Cameron. I feel that this is perfectly fine.

So you're saying you don't want Ash to win, yet you want him to win? What? No, I get it. Ash should at least have a battle against someone with at least a bit more of a serious attitude, such as Virgil, whose battling skills we haven't fully seen yet.

I'm still excited either way for what's to come for Ash in the rest of the Unova League. We only have two weeks to go folks, so sit tight!

Dareen(Milotic): *uses Surf again* Why does he say stuff like this when he has not other information to back it up?

Me: I have no idea, but hopefully, he'll shut up for now.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Vodor, I never said I wanted Ash to beat Cameron. I feel that this is perfectly fine.

So you're saying you don't want Ash to win, yet you want him to win? What? No, I get it. Ash should at least have a battle against someone with at least a bit more of a serious attitude, such as Virgil, whose battling skills we haven't fully seen yet.

I'm still excited either way for what's to come for Ash in the rest of the Unova League. We only have two weeks to go folks, so sit tight!

Dareen(Milotic): *uses Surf again* Why does he say stuff like this when he has not other information to back it up?

Me: I have no idea, but hopefully, he'll shut up for now.
    Seriously , What are you even reading ???
    I don't want Ash to win the League but that doesn't mean I want Ash to lose to a complete idiot who bring only 5 pokemon in a full battle and Downgraded !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Seriously , What are you even reading ???
    I don't want Ash to win the League but that doesn't mean I want Ash to lose to a complete idiot who bring only 5 pokemon in a full battle and Downgraded !
    So you want Ash to beat Cameron, but not win the Unova League, finishing in either the Top 4 or 2? Seems fair enough. By the way Vodor, how in the world did you take two Surfs from my Milotic?!

Eh, whatever. I'll let you reply however you please. *walks off*

EDIT: Uh, Vodor... You accidentally double posted....
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 29th December 2012 at 3:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    that was just a cheap plot excuse to put Kingler and Blaziken out of action
    Better than bringing Charizard from out of no where.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Better than bringing Charizard from out of no where.
    He actually had 30 Tauros in the lab, I wonder why he didn't use them Hmmm?

Exclamation Like the games...

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    So it looks like Kotetsu does beat Ash then. Or the league is interupted
    ...Team Plasma interrupted 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by CandyCookieable View Post
    Nah. Won;t happen bro.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by CandyCookieable View Post
    Soooo... During the fight, TP interrupts them. Instead of fighting back and chasing them and Ash jumping on to their ship thing, Ash goes back to Juniper's lab one episode after?
    Logic eveeeerywhere

Page 110 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast