Page 112 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I agree with this.

Even if Kotetsu has a 6th Pokemon, it's likely not to be very strong. He may be scatterbrained, but I highly doubt that Kotetsu would forget to bring another secret powerhouse to a battle.

But seriously, a draw would be much better than a loss. I still cling on to the hope that Ash will win, and that him vs. Virgil will fast-forward to the end.

How many times are the writers going to make Ash lose in the Top 8 anyway?
    I didn't mind it weak, I mean him having a really stupid decision, he used Ferrorthorn again Pignite when it weak 4x against fire and Swanna against Pikachu when its 4x weak against Pikachu.

Just watch Virgil winning the league and then losing to Satoshi in the filler arc(nah hes probably gone after the league).

He lost Top 4 last time.

I still don't want Ash to lose to Cameron. I would prefer a 20 second scene with Pikachu vs Eevee, with them cutting his match with Virgil (at least showing the scoreboard so we know what they use), and having Pikachu lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I didn't mind it weak, I mean him having a really stupid decision, he used Ferrorthorn again Pignite when it weak 4x against fire and Swanna against Pikachu when its 4x weak against Pikachu.

Just watch Virgil winning the league and then losing to Satoshi in the filler arc(nah hes probably gone after the league).

He lost Top 4 last time.
    Yeah I know; I was agreeing with your comment that he would make a stupid decision with it. I was also commenting that if he did have a 6th, it probably wouldn't be some powerhouse like Hydreigon or Riolu/Lucario.

Yeah, but if he loses to Cameron, it will be three times he has lost in the Top 8.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I still don't want Ash to lose to Cameron. I would prefer a 20 second scene with Pikachu vs Eevee, with them cutting his match with Virgil (at least showing the scoreboard so we know what they use), and having Pikachu lose.
    And if that download trainers are to be believed, I really do think that Trumph Card or whatever would be an absolutely powerful move if used right. Never underestimate the nice ones...

If they tie, what's going to happen..a round robin?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    If they tie, what's going to happen..a round robin?
    OMG why does everyone think of this?

This is a tournament, there is a draft every round to match people up, one person wil most likelly automatically pass because Satoshi vs Kotetsu ends in a draw(IF), its the most logical thing round robin is a good thing for a qualifying round not to a final unless it was a championship and everone fougth each other.

These are single-elimination brackets. Thus, if it's a draw, the opponent Ash/Kotetsu is supposed to face automatically moves to the finals.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

I don't think there's ever been a tie in this show in a tournament...so I honestly don't know how it would work.

I don't think there's ever been a tie in this show in a tournament...so I honestly don't know how it would work.
    I have a feeling that Kotetsu is going to win because of a technicality. The ref might be like well since Ash was out of usable Pokemon and Kotetsu didn't bring all of his Pokemon Kotetsu would have been the winner if he would have brought all his Pokemon, or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I have a feeling that Kotetsu is going to win because of a technicality. The ref might be like well since Ash was out of usable Pokemon and Kotetsu didn't bring all of his Pokemon Kotetsu would have been the winner if he would have brought all his Pokemon, or something along those lines.
    Even though that is true, Kotetsu shouldn't have been able to continue battling since he didn't bring all Pokemon. It's a full battle and he brought 5 Pokemon.

It's going to be really stupid stating, "Well since Kotetsu lost with 5....and you lost with 6, he wins." If it's a draw, both should be out.

This is killing me though. I just wish somebody finds something that gives a clue about what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Thats his fault for bringing 5, if he loses the only 5 he has he loses.

Thats his fault for bringing 5, if he loses the only 5 he has he loses.
    I know it's his fault, but anything can happen. Pikachu might even beat Lucario for all we know.

Ugh Ash is gonna lose just give it up people -_-. If the rodent wins I will put that Pikachu is a champ in my sig.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ugh Ash is gonna lose just give it up people -_-. If the rodent wins I will put that Pikachu is a champ in my sig.
    We are just putting the draw possibility up because of the new summary, that could hint at that.

We are just putting the draw possibility up because of the new summary, that could hint at that.
    What exactly does this summary state??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

where's this new summary at?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    haha I'd love to see that
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Feels like its been so long, so I can't really remember, but was there a trailer for this episode?
    Also could someone post the new summary mentioned above?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Feels like its been so long, so I can't really remember, but was there a trailer for this episode?
    Also could someone post the new summary mentioned above?
    It hasn't been really translated yet, so all we really know is that there cold possibly be a tie.

I Hate the fact that ash is losing here, but i would rather ash lose here then get wiped out by virgil in 4 minutes.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I Hate the fact that ash is losing here, but i would rather ash lose here then get wiped out by virgil in 4 minutes.
    See, I'd rather than this. At least Virgil is actuall smart, Ash loosing to a guy who doesn't even have 6 Pokemon in this is horrible. I am not looking forward to this ending at all, I consider it worse than Kanto league but thats me. N arc will hopefully make up for this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    See, I'd rather than this. At least Virgil is actuall smart, Ash loosing to a guy who doesn't even have 6 Pokemon in this is horrible. I am not looking forward to this ending at all, I consider it worse than Kanto league but thats me. N arc will hopefully make up for this.
    Except Cameron proved himself to be a very competent trainer. Ash beating 4 of his Pokémon is better than Ash only beating 2 of his Pokémon like what happened with Tobias. Ash was always going to lose. At least let him lose after a nice 2 part episode battle rather than seeing him lose in a 1 minute montage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Except Cameron proved himself to be a very competent trainer. Ash beating 4 of his Pokémon is better than Ash only beating 2 of his Pokémon like what happened with Tobias. Ash was always going to lose. At least let him lose after a nice 2 part episode battle rather than seeing him lose in a 1 minute montage.
    He was still incompetent in intelligence though. I don't need examples, cuz almost everyone knows that.

You're also missing out the point that Trollbias's two pokemon which Ash defeated were legendary, mirage whatever you want to call it. He got past Darkrai (no one in the league could do that) and tied with Latios. It is quite obvious that if Ash did not face Tobias in Top 4 but rather faced him in the final round, he could've got the runners up place. In the case with Kotetsu? I honestly doubt it. Kotetsu is probably gonna lose after this.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Its kind of frustrating that Ash gets knocked out by Two legendaries,which I can understand.But losing to someone who is so dumb he thinks that their is FIVE Pokémon in a Full Battle?I would rather have him beat by Virgil in 30 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Why is it that Ash always gets creamed in the numbers advantage. He lost 6 Pokemon to Tobias's 2, 5 Pokemon to Trip's 3, 5 Pokemon to Roxie's 3 and quite possibly 6 to Cameron's 5 (technically 3 since two of his Pokemon did nothing at all). This seems to be a recurring trend ever since the end of the Sinnoh League.
    Both Ferrothorn and Swanna have used three different moves in this fight, so I guess you don't know what the word technical means. Besides, Pikachu was visually exhausted after beating Swanna, making Ash switch.

And yes, it shows that Ash can't win a full battle worth squat..

It hasn't been really translated yet, so all we really know is that there cold possibly be a tie.
    Where's Dephender and/or Sushi when you need them... xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 112 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast