Page 114 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    If they do tie, that would mean that both times Ash battled a Lucario he'd tie. I guess the writers think Lucario tying in a match against Ash is cool or something lol.
    Oh jeez, but on what planet is tying considered cool? The writers really need to get in touch with the younger generations, 'cause this League is ratchet.

But on to happy things, oh wait, there aren't any. Just disappointment, frustration, and tears. Do we at least know if Virgil's battle will be shown on-screen? That could potentially make this episode a little better since we haven't seen his Pokemon in action too much outside of their Pokemon Rescue missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh jeez, but on what planet is tying considered cool? The writers really need to get in touch with the younger generations, 'cause this League is ratchet.

But on to happy things, oh wait, there aren't any. Just disappointment, frustration, and tears. Do we at least know if Virgil's battle will be shown on scene? That could potentially make this episode a little better since we haven't seen his Pokemon in action too much.
    You're saying it like Ash already lost to Camoron. We still don't know for sure.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Ok so any new on what the summary said exactly??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok so any new on what the summary said exactly??
    As far as I know, nobody bothered to translate that thing properly.

If you used Google Translate, Camoron's Lucario blows up the planet. That's just insulting to me since I have a Lucario in a story where he can obliterate mountains without much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You're saying it like Ash already lost to Camoron. We still don't know for sure.
    He either lost or tied against him, so either way he is getting knocked out. That's a given, there is no way they are dedicating a battle to Ash VS Virgil, that's out of the question now.

Oh and nice pun there... "Camoron"

If you used Google Translate, Camoron's Lucario blows up the planet. That's just insulting to me since I have a Lucario in a story where he can obliterate mountains without much trouble.
    When I translated it I got that both Pikachu & Lucario fall, but both Ash & Cameron are "smiling". Nothing about a planet being blown up, don't know if your trying to be funny.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    He either lost or tied against him, so either way he is getting knocked out. That's a given, there is no way they are dedicating a battle to Ash VS Virgil, that's out of the question now.

Oh and nice pun there... "Camoron"

When I translated it I got that both Pikachu & Lucario fall, but both Ash & Cameron are "smiling". Nothing about a planet being blown up, don't know if your trying to be funny.
    1) Actually, somebody else came up with that nickname. Needless to say, I really like it for some unknown reason.

2) Then my friend that summary translation better have them both falling down in battle.

Well we know that translation would be false since the earth is still intact for episode N.

However TR being back might as well mean the same thing

EDIT:YAY it's catching on

So basically Eevee will be seen vs Imotaro's Druddigon in this episode. So I'm guessing.

Top 8 (Eevee vs Druddigon)
    Top 4 (Flareon vs Lucario)
    Top 2 (Espeon vs w/e)

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well we know that translation would be false since the earth is still intact for episode N.
    Google Translate is an inaccurate translation application. This damned beast doesn't blow up the planet.

It just so happens the app turns into a mess when translating Japanese to English...but I think you already knew this, anyway.

1) Actually, somebody else came up with that nickname. Needless to say, I really like it for some unknown reason.

2) Then my friend that summary translation better have them both falling down in battle.
    They are both falling. I did put it in 2 other translating websites & those 2 mention Two bodies falling, and I seriously doubt we'd see human bodies falling.

げきとうがつづくイッシュリーグ4かいせん! なんと! コテツのあいぼう・リオルが、“はど うポケモン” ルカリオに進化した! ルカリオのわざはかくだんにパワーアップ! さらに新わざをおぼえてい て、サトシと ツタージャを追いこむが……!?ルカリオゆうせいに進むバトルだったが、サトシはあるアイデア で一発ぎゃく てんをねらう!! おたがいのいちげきがかくじつにきいて、たおれこむ2体。イッシュリーグで ゆうしょうす るという、意地と意地とのぶつかり合い! はたして、しょうりの女神はどちらにほほえむ!?  (2013年 1月10日(木)放送予定)

Here is the summary once again ^ & here is what this translation said:

"A fierce battle does not mee 4 spreading out, and I evolved, and, furthermore, Lucario power-up remembers the new skill, and re-Orr drives into Pokemon "Lucario where how about" with Satoshi a fellow of Kotetsu what, but … … ? It is blow for the idea that Lucario was a battle to advance for result to say, but there is Satoshi, two bodies which fall down. The goddess smiles at which the conflict with guts and guts reading aloud to say in as expected?"
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Nice engrish there. Let the bodies hit the floor.

Maybe Pikachu and Lucario both fall after some 'epic' explosion, but Lucario stands up? I don't see how a tie would work out with Ash not making it to the next round and being fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Nice engrish there. Let the bodies hit the floor.

Maybe Pikachu and Lucario both fall after some 'epic' explosion, but Lucario stands up? I don't see how a tie would work out with Ash not making it to the next round and being fine with it.
    Or Pikachu pulls a Joey Wheeler and is able to stand up after his friends' encouragement. Doubt it though.

So Bianca is appearing?

That's the only thing I care right now :3

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    So Bianca is appearing?

Why would she not be?

So Bianca is appearing?

She was watching the battle last episode so where would she go?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    She was watching the battle last episode so where would she go?
    Grab a magazine with an article about Riolu and cry how it turned less cute in a blink of an evolution phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Lucario would have to win the match otherwise the whole battle would end in a draw and that would complicate things. I honestly can't see Lucario fainting and Cameron still making it to the next round. And by the way, the "Cameron will move on to the next round because he only lost five Pokemon" argument that was thrown around doesn't justify him making it to the next round either because he still would have lost all his Pokemon and would be in the same position as Ash.

If both Lucario and Pikachu fall victory goes to Kotetsu, since he lost less pokemon then Satoshi.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

So Bianca is appearing?

Yeah. Although that's not what I'm looking forward to most about this episode. Bianca's portrayal in the anime has been a real disappointment to me.

It feels weird seeing a bunch of minor characters that we have seen get decimated on screen before reach the Top 8, while all of Ash's recurring rivals have already been eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Lucario would have to win the match otherwise the whole battle would end in a draw and that would complicate things. I honestly can't see Lucario fainting and Cameron still making it to the next round. And by the way, the "Cameron will move on to the next round because he only lost five Pokemon" argument that was thrown around doesn't justify him making it to the next round either because he still would have lost all his Pokemon and would be in the same position as Ash.
    Yes, but theoretically if he would have had a sixth Pokemon he would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Yes, but theoretically if he would have had a sixth Pokemon he would have won.
    We can't really say that since we don't know how the battle would have played out if Cameron had a sixth Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    We can't really say that since we don't know how the battle would have played out if Cameron had a sixth Pokemon.
    Assuming Lucario beats Pikachu that is.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 31st December 2012 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    It feels weird seeing a bunch of minor characters that we have seen get decimated on screen before reach the Top 8, while all of Ash's recurring rivals have already been eliminated.
    Doesn't it though? Its like the writers just didn't care about the league this time =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Guys, any news yet on what happens to Dino?

Page 114 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast