Page 115 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Guys, any news yet on what happens to Dino?
    He's in the Top 8 and his opponent is Katharine. That's what we know so far.

GO TEAM KATHERINE!

But yeah, it's sad how random COTD got further than recurring rivals.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    If both Lucario and Pikachu fall victory goes to Kotetsu, since he lost less pokemon then Satoshi.
    ....What.

He only had five Pokemon, which is disqualification-worthy already. If that happens, it should be Ash who won, considering he actually had a full team.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ....What.

He only had five Pokemon, which is disqualification-worthy already. If that happens, it should be Ash who won, considering he actually had a full team.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

But I'm still going with the idea of Ash losing.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Just like there's no rule that says Camoron shouldn't continue battling with just five, there's no rule that says you'll have advantages having less Pokemon. That just doesn't make any sense.

If this DOES happen, I'm going to send an angry fan mail letter to the writers using Google Translate.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

If this DOES happen, I'm going to send an angry fan mail letter to the writers using Google Translate.
    Which would do absolutely nothing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Which would do absolutely nothing. :P
    Not unless the entire Serebii Community does it.

*Slams fist on desk*

We'll MAKE them listen to the fandom at last. They're the anime version of freakin' Capcom.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Not unless the entire Serebii Community does it.

*Slams fist on desk*

We'll MAKE them listen to the fandom at last. They're the anime version of freakin' Capcom.
    Lol, yeah okay.

I still don't know what made them think not making this an actual full battle was a good idea. It's laughable that our only "full battle" this saga...isn't even an actual full-full battle.

Lol, yeah okay.

I still don't know what made them think not making this an actual full battle was a good idea. It's laughable that our only "full battle" this saga...isn't even an actual full-full battle.
    How about that fact that Ash has 4 fall guys in this match. This battle is like an upgrade of the Roxie gym with Ash getting owned by 5 Pokemon instead of 3 and Pikachu and Pignite getting all the wins over everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    How about that fact that Ash has 4 fall guys in this match. This battle is like an upgrade of the Roxie gym with Ash getting owned by 5 Pokemon instead of 3 and Pikachu and Pignite getting all the wins over everyone else.
    Which is pretty sad, since IIRC...outside of Tobias, Ash has had at least 3 Pokemon get wins in his full battles. Here there are only 2 getting wins at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    If both Lucario and Pikachu fall victory goes to Kotetsu, since he lost less pokemon then Satoshi.
    We've all been over this. That is false. Kotetsu didn't even bring a sixth Pokemon, so he would have lost the same amount of Pokemon as Ash. They would both be out of Pokemon. Hence neither moving on.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Which is pretty sad, since IIRC...outside of Tobias, Ash has had at least 3 Pokemon get wins in his full battles. Here there are only 2 getting wins at all.
    I thought only Staraptor and Chimchar got wins during the Lake Acuity Battle. I could be wrong though.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/ib/board/64

All the proof necessary to prove that Ash will be advancing and battling Virgil.
    All of the Pokemon teams were accurate before any of the episodes even aired.
    <3 Happy New Year<3

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I thought only Staraptor and Chimchar got wins during the Lake Acuity Battle. I could be wrong though.
    That was so embarassing. I mean they could have at least given Ash Torterra by then...

Quote Originally Posted by maxate7 View Post

All the proof necessary to prove that Ash will be advancing and battling Virgil.
    <3 Happy New Year<3
    Where is this proof?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Where is this proof?
    He was talking about this image towards the bottom :P

Spoiler:- This really proves nothing:
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He actually had 30 Tauros in the lab, I wonder why he didn't use them Hmmm?
    That's because Tauros isn't popular and no one barely remembers them.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    That's because Tauros isn't popular and no one barely remembers them.
    This joke's old, but to be honest, Tauros #27 was well remembered amongst the fans. He just has the looks and leadership that the others don't

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    This joke's old, but to be honest, Tauros #27 was well remembered amongst the fans. He just has the looks and leadership that the others don't
    The fandom actually kept track of the numbers XD... wouldn't the first one be the leader?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The fandom actually kept track of the numbers XD... wouldn't the first one be the leader?
    He might be the leader, but #1 really doesn't show it. He keeps headbutting around, like a drunk person. Is that the kind of leader you want? :/

Quote Originally Posted by maxate7 View Post

<3 Happy New Year<3
    doesn't prove much brosky. All it shows is a pic of ash and pikachu + virgil and eevee
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

They have? Ever since they showed that i mage of Ash older Pokemon, no one said jack about Tauros but instead Primape who hasn't been seen in years.

My ideal battle ever!

He might be the leader, but #1 really doesn't show it. He keeps headbutting around, like a drunk person. Is that the kind of leader you want? :/
    Better than tauros #7, everyone fears him because he 89 XDDDD

I hope Snivy at least gets a good beating from Lucario since Pikachu just has to put on a good battle....

To all saying that Kotetsu should be banned because he only brought 5 Pokemon, let's just think of it this way: Kotetsu was playing with handicap. So even if Lucario and Pikachu tie, it would be a tie, not a disqualification.

If I brought 5 Pokemon to a Pokemon League challenge, I won't be disqualified right?

Anyways, in the case that they tie, they tie, and it'll be sorted out. It won't tip in Ashs or Kotetsu's favor. So yeah.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever actually get an actual full battle this saga.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever actually get an actual full battle this saga.
    Saving it for Ghetsis... The world may never know, which sucks

Page 115 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast