Page 116 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Saving it for Ghetsis... The world may never know, which sucks
    Honestly, I doubt it. Ghestis is a villain, and I doubt he'd be doing a "official battle" type. I'm thinking N might be possible" *crosses finger for Driftveil Tournament*

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Honestly, I doubt it. Ghestis is a villain, and I doubt he'd be doing a "official battle" type. I'm thinking N might be possible" *crosses finger for Driftveil Tournament*
    I thought it was almost 100% confirmed that N isn't a villain here :/ Though Ash vs him could be more on friendly tournament terms I guess
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I thought it was almost 100% confirmed that N isn't a villain here :/ Though Ash vs him could be more on friendly tournament terms I guess
    You mean we'd see N going Pocahontas and call out to wild Pokemon around the area?

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

I haven't been keeping track with Episode N stuff yet. But if it's not, I could totally see a friendly 6v6 going on.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You mean we'd see N going Pocahontas and call out to wild Pokemon around the area?
    Bet he could recruit quite a few amazing powerhouses if he truly wanted to... All the legends of the world XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Saving it for Ghetsis... The world may never know, which sucks
    We will never get a serious battle between Satoshi and a Team Leader, or even an officer.

By serious battle I mean Satoshi beating a leader 6 pokemon with his 6, or even a 3vs3.

Happy New Year Pokemaniacs ! I wish us a great N saga and many good discussions Love From Belgrade

P.S. they hopefully will conclude bad stories for Ash with this battle
    Last edited by Eneci; 31st December 2012 at 8:18 PM.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Bet he could recruit quite a few amazing powerhouses if he truly wanted to... All the legends of the world XD
    Trollbias all over again if he calls out legendaries
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Happy News Years Everybady! With the finals match only a week and some days away, what are your final predictions? Lucario or Pikachu?

Also, where do you all watch the anime? I cant seem to find the most recent ones, any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Takion View Post
    Happy News Years Everybady! With the finals match only a week and some days away, what are your final predictions? Lucario or Pikachu?

Also, where do you all watch the anime? I cant seem to find the most recent ones, any help?
    New Year's Eve for me, but anywho, there are a lot of websites. If you google "Best Wishes season 2 [insert episode]" it should come up.

Edit: Pikapower, though I doubt he'll win again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Takion View Post

anilinkz, or something similar to that name.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever actually get an actual full battle this saga.
    Oh god. I never noticed that. How depressing that Ash's battle with Trip in BW10 was better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever actually get an actual full battle this saga.
    Holy that's crazy! There actually hasn't been a 6-6 yet has there? maybe they're saving it for a big ash vs N showdown with reshiram vs pika/zekrom/charizard
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Holy that's crazy! There actually hasn't been a 6-6 yet has there? maybe they're saving it for a big ash vs N showdown with reshiram vs pika/zekrom/charizard
    You're all forgetting that Ash did have a full battle against Roxie.

Oh wait, never mind.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    thats Bw for u :P where ash loses the league to a 5v6 >.<

Is their any new information of this episode

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Is their any new information of this episode
    kotetsu wins and everyone rages about how bad this league was the next day no not really

What a horrible way to start off a new Year, Ash loosing to Kotetsu ><
    Well, lets have hope for the N arc since they wanted to rush the league for that arc.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    What a horrible way to start off a new Year, Ash loosing to Kotetsu ><
    Well, lets have hope for the N arc since they wanted to rush the league for that arc.
    Now watch them rush the N arc for gen 6. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Now watch them rush the N arc for gen 6. <_<
    I can actually see them doing this as sad as that may be =/
    They should know better though right? They have know how popular N and Team Plasma arc are and wouldn't dare to mess it up right? Am I am in denialXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

They should know better though right? They have know how popular N and Team Plasma arc are and wouldn't dare to mess it up right? Am I am in denialXD
    I remain hopeful.

If this arc is what caused all the rush and poorly writing in past Best Wishes episodes, I can only hope they did extremely well on this one.

Nah, you're not in denial. I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I remain hopeful.

If this arc is what caused all the rush and poorly writing in past Best Wishes episodes, I can only hope they did extremely well on this one.
    Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for as well.
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC

This airs next week right? Good the closer it gets, the closer we can get over this horrible league.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    This airs next week right? Good the closer it gets, the closer we can get over this horrible league.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

I hate this league with all my heart and soul. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    They have? Ever since they showed that i mage of Ash older Pokemon, no one said jack about Tauros but instead Primape who hasn't been seen in years.
    The pokemon the fandom remembers almost never translates to the the pokemon the japanese viewing population remembers. Just because the fandom doesn;t talk about a pokemon doesn't mean the pokemon isn't popular in japan.

Page 116 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast