Page 117 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    This airs next week right? Good the closer it gets, the closer we can get over this horrible league.
    Hahahah true that. I really hope they don't screw up the N Saga

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    This airs next week right? Good the closer it gets, the closer we can get over this horrible league.
    This Legue is not horrible. It is tollorble

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    What a horrible way to start off a new Year, Ash loosing to Kotetsu ><
    For the last time, there's no way to know if he really loses to him. The future isn't written in stone.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

I think Ash will win if was in his back as his dp self

Ash will beat the guy and lose to that red headed guy if you didn't notice him look at the tourney board, his face would be there, and don't ask me what a tourney board is and what episode I'm talking about, figure it out yourself.
    Let my shadowy darkness consume your SOUL!.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow Lucario View Post
    Ash will beat the guy and lose to that red headed guy if you didn't notice him look at the tourney board, his face would be there, and don't ask me what a tourney board is and what episode I'm talking about, figure it out yourself.
    Since no one else brought this up before, your proof remains very dubious at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Now watch them rush the N arc for gen 6. <_<
    New generation games have come in September (Gen IV and V) or November (Gen II and III). There's plenty of time to finish the N arc without rushing.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

In the "BW-hater world", officially named "Bulbagarden Forums", the thread that talks about this episode was closed temporarily by Dogasu for the same reason that you're complaining here. Please stop ranting the Best Wishes series because of this episode. The ranting will only cause more fights around the forums.

First, remember that this episode hasn't aired yet.

Second, that you hate this particular episode doesn't mean that you automatically hate the complete series with around 138-150 episodes.
    I understand dislike the League for the following reasons:
    -Ash only have 3 episodes, Ash losing to 5 pokemon, Ash (or Cameron) not facing Virgil on-screen, the league only having 6 episodes and one of them is about a filler, only 4 of Ash pokemon gets wins (technically it's four but with a "change"), Ash vs Trip being 1vs1, Trip leaving early.

I think that the problem is that Ash isn't facing Virgil in the league. I don't understand this because the battle against him was hyped since the start. Also, many of the problem would dissappear if Ash battles Virgil.

I see three things happening here:
    -That Ash wins against Cameron and quickly battles Virgil (it's possible to hide pokemon from the VA List to evade "spoilers"). But many of them will be screenshots.
    -That something strange (who later it's revealed that TP takes a part on this) happens in the episode that "interrupts" Ash vs Virgil until around the Eevee short. Highly highly ununlikely but who knows.
    -What the summaries are apparently saying about the episode.

I saw the preview and appareantly a clash between a Electro Ball and Aura Sphere will be the final attack of the battle.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 1st January 2013 at 8:09 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Now watch them rush the N arc for gen 6. <_<
    That's actually quite possible... seeing as every time they have given us a preview of an arc, no matter how epic it looks, it ends up being just decent at best.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That's actually quite possible... seeing as every time they have given us a preview of an arc, no matter how epic it looks, it ends up being just decent at best.
    Hopefully this one won't be like that. When are they airing another preview again, it's the 3rd right?

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I saw the preview and appareantly a clash between a Electro Ball and Aura Sphere will be the final attack of the episode.
    Not of the episode. Of the battle between Ash and Cameron.

-That Ash wins against Cameron and quickly battles Virgil (it's possible to hide pokemon from the VA List to evade "spoilers"). But many of them will be screenshots.
    The writers can easily do this as they've done it to May's Grand Festival Final with Solidad wich tooks like 10 seconds...
    Who knows ? I really hope it will be a great fight, at least...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    The writers can easily do this as they've done it to May's Grand Festival Final with Solidad wich tooks like 10 seconds...
    Who knows ? I really hope it will be a great fight, at least...
    Meh a half an episode fight could only happen with a string of OHKOs on both sides if not a complete washout.

In the "BW-hater world", officially named "Bulbagarden Forums", the thread that talks about this episode was closed temporarily by Dogasu for the same reason that you're complaining here. Please stop ranting the Best Wishes series because of this episode. The ranting will only cause more fights around the forums.
    Nah it was just vodor

Why do you always mini-mod on here?

The goddess of victory better smile on Ash, he's worked too hard (not in Unova but in other regions) to lose to newly evolved Lucario.

Pikachu better Electro Ball the s*** out of Lucario's smug face, I just want to see him go down hard.

Where has it been confirmed that Virgil's Flareon and Espeon appear?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Where has it been confirmed that Virgil's Flareon and Espeon appear?
    the VA list

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    VA List

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Lucario
    Eevee
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Virgil
    Cameron
    Bianca
    Stephan
    Davey
    Freddy O'Martain
    Referee
    Naration

Cool. Two of my favorites are appearing. I hope we see them battle at least. And not just help someone out like in the Axew Gets Lost episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Why do you always mini-mod on here?
    Why do you always complain about people on here?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Summary and voice cast.

(sorry, computer's dead, so I've been mostly absent from everywhere this week)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Why do you always complain about people on here?
    Uh... I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    The goddess of victory better smile on Ash, he's worked too hard (not in Unova but in other regions) to lose to newly evolved Lucario.
    The whole goddess of victory thing is such a cliché anime thing; the Yu-Gi-Oh anime is known for abusing it the most. I think I heard it a few times while watching some of the Original Series episodes as well. Anyway, it doesn't matter how good Ash was in other regions. The fact of the matter is his team wasn't strong enough for this League, hence why Ash barely made the Top 8. It's his own fault for regressing, and yeah, he did regress; he went from doing actual on-screen training in AG and DP to doing almost none in BW. All we got were a few mentions of how he trained off-screen, but what's the point in that if we don't actually see it in progress? All we saw were the results, and they weren't pretty.

I blame the fact TR didn't show every freaking episode. They kind of gave his Pokemon the training they needed...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I blame the fact TR didn't show every freaking episode. They kind of gave his Pokemon the training they needed...
    Or even if there were more battles. I know the anime isn't the games but in the games, you fight a lot of trainers on your way to a certain gym. I am not saying the anime should turn into the games but we really don't see Ash fighting much trainers on his way to a certain place. We saw it with Stephan but I would like to see more of that. They could only take 1 or 2 minutes.

With a summary like that, it could go any way. Like Robert would say, Ash will have his brain blast now.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    xDDD That's so true.

Page 117 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast