Page 118 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Pikachu VS Lucario...a battle of speed? I think the winner is obvious...

I wonder what idea Ash comes up with, hopefully we get to see some comebacks of old techniques, like the hat flipping, Counter Shield, and talk-no jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    The goddess of victory better smile on Ash, he's worked too hard (not in Unova but in other regions) to lose to newly evolved Lucario.

Pikachu better Electro Ball the s*** out of Lucario's smug face, I just want to see him go down hard.
    Ash doesn't deserve anything good, he sucked in Best Wishes.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Wait Pikachu and Lucario have battle before? The Summary said they battle before when???

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Wait Pikachu and Lucario have battle before? The Summary said they battle before when???
    You misunderstood. It says with Pikachu who already fought twice. It fought Swanna and Samurott before Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    You misunderstood. It says with Pikachu who already fought twice. It fought Swanna and Samurott before Lucario.
    Silly Pichu!! Thanks I was thinking about the hot spring accident!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I blame the fact TR didn't show every freaking episode. They kind of gave his Pokemon the training they needed...
    But Ash used Pikachu against Team Rocket's Pokemon most of the time. Sure, every once in a while he'd use something else, but such occasions were rare. And Ash using a Flying-type to pop their hot air balloon shouldn't count since it's not really a battle. But maybe you're just being sarcastic and I couldn't tell.

But anyway, what do we know from the new summary or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Why do you always mini-mod on here?
    That is not so much minimodding as it is politely asking somebody to refrain from ranting.. Midimodding would be when he would also turn to telling you the consequences of the act of doing such. There was no such tone to his post, other then being a contributing member that likes to keep the topic at a civil level. If he had gone to the lengths of saying: "If you keep this rant up, you will be infracted for blablbalbla..", then yes.. That would be midimodding.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Summary and voice cast.

(sorry, computer's dead, so I've been mostly absent from everywhere this week)
    Don't worry, most of your posts are well appreciated anyhow.

Lets take a gander at this.
    Then Pikachu, who has already fought twice, goes up against Lucario? In order to avoid drawing out the battle, the exhausted Pikachu challenges Lucario to a showdown in terms of speed! And as Lucario continues dominating the battle, it appears Satoshi attempts to turn the tables with a new idea he came up with? The two hitting each other at the same time sends them both to the ground. It all comes down to a clash of pure pride, with the victory in the Isshu League on the line! Who will the goddess of victory smile upon in the end?

1. Pikachu who already fought twice? So did Riolu: Unfezant and Snivy, without a break even!
    2. Exhausted Pikachu, terms of speed? Doesn't look so good, although otherwise Pikachu would get my benefit of the doubt. Pika = Speed, Lucario = Agile.. Hard to tell.
    3. As Lucario continues dominating the battle (aka murdered Snivy), it appears Ash attempts to turn the tables with a new idea.
    - This basically means that Ash gets back to the 'pre-evo'-status quo, and overcomes Lucario's 'dude, I just evolved and am going to kick arse'-vibe, with a new idea, after Snivy has been horribly murdered. I doubt this new idea will lead to the final conclusion or win. It's probably even just the speed thing, going super quick, making Aura Sphere hit Lucario instead, or something like Aura Sphere and Electro Ball colliding in order to stop Lucario's onslaught.
    4. Cough*Charizard vs. Blaziken*Cough.. =.= Lets just hope that this 'new idea' might does lead to victory, eventhough I'm doubtful.
    5. Goddess of Victory? Not in the VA-list = Non-existing. She would probably smile at an idiot triumphing in the end. I bet she likes irony..

6. VA-list:
    - Eevee, Flareon, Espeon: Part of Virgil's full battle team as expected.
    - Davey: Oh boy.. The chances of Virgil winning the league just went up.
    - No Imotaro: Thank god, more inclination that he loses.

Looks good. We'll at least see quite a bit of Virgil's full battle. Gives hope on a quick full battle with Ash perhaps, although the chances are slimming.
    - Eevee: VA
    - Flareon: VA
    - Espeon: VA/Downloadable tournament
    - Umbreon: Downloadable tournament
    - Leafeon: Personal preference, and also works well with Sunny Day/Flareon.
    - Vaporeon: Due to the magazine scan early on.

Oshawott: Flareon
    Snivy: Vaporeon
    Leavanny: Espeon
    Boldore: Leafeon
    Scraggy: Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The whole goddess of victory thing is such a cliché anime thing; the Yu-Gi-Oh anime is known for abusing it the most. I think I heard it a few times while watching some of the Original Series episodes as well. Anyway, it doesn't matter how good Ash was in other regions. The fact of the matter is his team wasn't strong enough for this League, hence why Ash barely made the Top 8. It's his own fault for regressing, and yeah, he did regress; he went from doing actual on-screen training in AG and DP to doing almost none in BW. All we got were a few mentions of how he trained off-screen, but what's the point in that if we don't actually see it in progress? All we saw were the results, and they weren't pretty.
    She doesn't even get a mention in the freakin' VA-list, so I doubt she's real anyway.

We did see some trainingsessions during Dawn's cameo. And we shouldn't forget that Ash got to the finals in two Don Tournaments, and has beaten each previous winner at this point. Yes, he has regressed, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as you may think.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Pikachu VS Lucario...a battle of speed? I think the winner is obvious...

I wonder what idea Ash comes up with, hopefully we get to see some comebacks of old techniques, like the hat flipping, Counter Shield, and talk-no jutsu.
    It isn't that obvious. Pikachu is quick as heck, but Riolu was incredibly agile and showed his quick feet vs. Snivy.

I'm betting it wouldn't be too much of a 'wow'-thing, considering how anticlimatic 'Iron Ball' was vs. Trip. However, the new idea does give the impression as if Ash does manage to get something out of it other then a loss..

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Ash doesn't deserve anything good, he sucked in Best Wishes.
    True, but not true.. Top2 in two of the four tournaments he entered, top 4 in one in which he entered a pokemon who had never fought before, and top8 in the league for now because some goddess of victory has a sense for irony and the stupid. And he has beaten the winners of the former three tournaments; Iris, Stephan, Trip.

Snivy almost defeated Riolu as well btw, then an evolution happened, which is irony at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Before switching, and then getting sent out again. Lucario has fought Unfezant and Snivy before, and was almost KO'd by Snivy. So it should be a fair fight once Pikachu breaks the 'dude, I just evolved and am going to kick your arse so badly'-vibe with his 'new idea'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    But anyway, what do we know from the new summary or whatever?
    Above, but god.. This break is insufferable..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The VA list only shows three of Virgil's Pokemon though, so where are you getting Vaporeon and Leafeon?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    The VA list only shows three of Virgil's Pokemon though, so where are you getting Vaporeon and Leafeon?
    Aren't you reading properly?

- Vaporeon: Magazine scan that showed it (along with Eevee) on Virgil's side, Ash and Pikachu, Bianca and Emboar, Stephan and Sawk, Trip and Serperior, and Cameron and Riolu.
    - Leafeon: Personal preference.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

maybe we'll just get a cut scene of Ash vs. Virgil to see (with first half of the battle shown quickly to tell the ppl wat happened so far), with each side left with 3 pokemon. IMO it will go like this:-

Ash: Pikachu, Snivy*, Pignite
    Virgil: Eevee, Flareon, Espeon (from VA list)

Pignite vs. Flareon (W/Pignite)
    Pignite vs. Espeon (W/Espeon)
    Snivy* vs. Espeon (W/Espeon)
    Pikachu vs. Espeon (W/Pikachu)
    Pikachu vs. Eevee (W/Eevee!)

Finished! The most ****ing league of Pokemon ever ends for Ash at top 4!

* Some guys love snivy a lot and may not want her to lose. I don't want either but IMO Pikachu and Pignite will surely be used (we are yet to see Pignite using Heat Crash isn't it?) so whichever the third pokemon is, it will go down losing without winning (or it may have won in the first half which was shown as a recap). The third pokemon, according to me would be either snivy or oshawott (I don't want unfezant at all! Ash should just release that bird like Pidgeot!).

Also Davey is making an appearance so that may just show that Virgil wins the league and then his appearance in the anime would be justified.
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

What Ash will get from above:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    maybe we'll just get a cut scene of Ash vs. Virgil to see (with first half of the battle shown quickly to tell the ppl wat happened so far), with each side left with 3 pokemon. IMO it will go like this:-

Ash: Pikachu, Snivy*, Pignite
    Virgil: Eevee, Flareon, Espeon (from VA list)

Pignite vs. Flareon (W/Pignite)
    Pignite vs. Espeon (W/Espeon)
    Snivy* vs. Espeon (W/Espeon)
    Pikachu vs. Espeon (W/Pikachu)
    Pikachu vs. Eevee (W/Eevee!)

Finished! The most ****ing league of Pokemon ever ends for Ash at top 4!
    I'd rather see Ash lose in the top 8 then Pignite getting a third win and Snivy losing again . I'd prefer this.

Ash: Pignite,Oshawott,Snivy,?,?,?
    Virgil: Eevee,Espeon,Leafeon,?,?,?

(First three match ups unseen)

Snivy vs Espeon (Snivy)
    Snivy vs Leafeon (Leafeon)
    Oshawott vs Leafeon (Oshawott)
    Oshawott vs Eevee (Eevee)
    Pikachu vs Eevee (Eevee)

That way Snivy and Oshawott get a win each Leafeon get's to battle and Pikachu doesn't steal a win. (Though this is never going to happen) And wow I thought Torrtera not getting a win at the Sinnoh league was bad. Little did I know that next League there would be 6 Torrteras!

Ash isn't vsing virgil, the previous battle was a 6 on 6, no way it's a 3 on 3 now.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    They screw the League obviously they going to screw the N saga.
    Specially since the whole N saga written by this Donkey Writer's .

Those Donkey doesn't even know how important the League was for us !
    They doesn't even understand how long we wait for that !!!
    Do you think those Donkeys Brain is smart enough to understand the popularity of Team Plasma & N.
    They are saying they are doing this cause they writing a '''Kids Anime'' But in Reality they are writing a ''Baby Anime''.
    So you're a fan of this saga right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So you're a fan of this saga right?
    No ,
    Do you even read my post ?

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Ash isn't vsing virgil, the previous battle was a 6 on 6, no way it's a 3 on 3 now.
    We can dream can't we? xD

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    They screw the League obviously they going to screw the N saga.
    Specially since the whole N saga written by this Donkey Writer's .

Those Donkey doesn't even know how important the League was for us !
    They doesn't even understand how long we wait for that !!!
    Do you think those Donkeys Brain is smart enough to understand the popularity of Team Plasma & N.
    They are saying they are doing this cause they writing a '''Kids Anime'' But in Reality they are writing a ''Baby Anime''.
    You call the writers of the show "Donkeys?" Really? Then you insult their intelligence.

This is why I think Ashliebers make discussion unbearable.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 2nd January 2013 at 9:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    You call the writers of the shows "Donkeys?" Really? Then you insult their intelligence.

This is why I think Ashliebers make discussion unbearable.
    Just because he calls the writers 'donkeys' (where he kinda has a point), doesn't mean he's a super Ash fan or something. I agree with him, to be honest. Looking back at how DP was done and executed, this is one of the most terrible, if not THE most terrible league in Pokémon anime. He has every right to be disappointed with the league because it really ... well, sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Just because he calls the writers 'donkeys' (where he kinda has a point), doesn't mean he's a super Ash fan or something. I agree with him, to be honest. Looking back at how DP was done and executed, this is one of the most terrible, if not THE most terrible league in Pokémon anime. He has every right to be disappointed with the league because it really ... well, sucks.
    He still has no right to talk shit about the writers regardless. Criticize their work, that's perfectly okay. Not them as people.

Yeah, the Ash fanaticism from him is ridiculous. Iris and Cilan don't deserve to be cheerleaders and Ash will never be like Luffy or Naruto with a million girls wrapped around him, or any Shounen hero he dreams him to be.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 2nd January 2013 at 9:57 AM.

He still has no right to talk shit about the writers regardless. Criticize their work, that's perfectly okay. Not them as people.

Yeah, the Ash fanaticism from him is ridiculous. Iris and Cilan don't deserve to be cheerleaders and Ash will never be like Luffy or Naruto with a million girls wrapped around him, or any Shounen hero he dreams him to be.
    Please stop acting like all Ash fans are horrible just for giving an opinion on BW. Its not just the fact that Iris and Dento are doing more than just standing around, I'm all for that myself but take it for what you will, to me Ash did seem more like a sidekick in Best Wishes 2 again in my opinion May and Dawn even though they took time away from Ash I thought they did it just right without taking away his time to shine. The league just didn't do it for me, even if your not an Ash fan if you loved Trip or any other rivals like Bel they just got the worst end of the stick, well that and adverismentt boy Virgil if he doesn't fight Ash in the end. In case you didn't notice, Ash has had tons of girls falling for him, so your last comment on not having millions of girls falling for him is silly, he does better than Naruto with that all that guy has is Hinata, which is cool and all but still of course again my opinion.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

You think I think the Isshu League is amazing? I actually think it's a meaningless struggle at this point given how poor the first part of Kotetsu's battle was. I was actually okay with Shooti getting a round one exit, but the Kotetsu VS. Bel battle was pretty bad. Literally the only great battle so far has been Kenyan VS. Satoshi. Have your opinion on the league that's perfectly fine. Attacking the writers for writing the show not up to scratch is not okay at all though, a.k.a what vodor was doing. Not to mention this is "Pokemon" not "The Ash Show."

And this is where things get ridiculous.
    HAHA Your right about the last partXD
    Ash is the main charatcer in Pokemon series, not about Dento or Iris or other characters but of course they should get fair amount of screen time too but the league they could have done justice at least, I know hes not at his best in BW But come on a bit much LOL Now hes going backwards. I guess people just get angry for what they did in BW series, some times I do but yah I see what your getting at.

Yes, I think the only good thing about the league is Trip getting knocket out early in my opinion as hes my least liked rival and I didn't really care about his rivalry with Ash so it wasn't really what I was looking forward to at all.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    HAHA Your right about the last partXD
    I actually meant ridiculous by the fact you're trying to argue how many girls Satoshi has attracted. :P

Ash is the main charatcer in Pokemon series, not about Dento or Iris or other characters but of course they should get fair amount of screen time too but the league they could have done justice at least, I know hes not at his best in BW But come on a bit much LOL Now hes going backwards. I guess people just get angry for what they did in BW series, some times I do but yah I see what your getting at.
    Glad you understand.

Yes, I think the only good thing about the league is Trip getting knocket out early in my opinion as hes my least liked rival and I didn't really care about his rivalry with Ash so it wasn't really what I was looking forward to at all.
    You can say least liked rival on the forum perhaps, though I think Shooti is the worst rival on this show, you can't account and speak for all of the Pokemon fans. I sure there are people who think Shooti is a great rival and likewise people, like me, who think he's terrible.

Doryuzu

I actually meant ridiculous by the fact you're trying to argue how many girls Satoshi has attracted. :P
    Oh I know and I agreed, it was silly of me to debate about it HA.

Glad you understand.
    See, not all Ash fans are as bad as you make them out to beXD

You can say least liked rival on the forum perhaps, though I think Shooti is the worst rival on this show, you can't account and speak for all of the Pokemon fans. I sure there are people who think Shooti is a great rival and likewise people, like me, who think he's terrible.
    ??? I never stated my opinion as a fact about Trip, I know he has fans so I don't try to insult them by saying in my opinion over his character and rivalry with Ash.

You think I think the Isshu League is amazing? I actually think it's a meaningless struggle at this point given how poor the first part of Kotetsu's battle was. I was actually okay with Shooti getting a round one exit, but the Kotetsu VS. Bel battle was pretty bad. Literally the only great battle so far has been Kenyan VS. Satoshi. Have your opinion on the league that's perfectly fine. Attacking the writers for writing the show not up to scratch is not okay at all though, a.k.a what vodor was doing. Not to mention this is "Pokemon" not "The Ash Show."
    Erm, it's perfectly acceptable for people to diss the writers when its completely clear that the writers themselves are giving up on the show. When the anime staff can't even be bothered to make things interesting and enjoyable, but instead come up with something like Best Wishes(2) which is extremely poorly written, then people are going to have negative opinions on not just the show, but the actual staff behind it..

Just because you don't like seeing people say stuff about the writers, it doesn't mean they shouldn't do it and it doesn't make them horrible people overall. Negative comments about poor writing staff that neglect their own show are fine in every single way. It's just a shame they won't see our comments themselves so that they get a much needed kick up the rectum.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I'm still hoping we actually get a PROPER full battle at some point this saga. Every region (aside from Kanto?) has had one, I don't know why'd they'd chose not to have one this region.

I just hope this battle ends in a tie so Ash doesn't seem completely useless as a trainer

Page 118 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast