Page 12 of 142 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    post league stuff with N. I'd say they have been setting up Virgil becausr he plays a role in the N saga
    Never thought of that, I was expecting the league to be the end of rivals like Trip/Stephan/Bianca but maybe they could reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Yeah because that's OBVIOUSLY what writes do, sabotage their own shows!!!! That explains it all! They must hate Best Wishes, they must want it end soon so they can make a better show! Because they just really wanted nothing from BW from the day one, only to get rid of it.
    Then why is Ash treated horribly this saga? He was glorified in AG and DP. What happened to him?

He lost all 4 tournaments in BW.

I hope this series ends soon. It's obvious the writers suck. Even the rushed Sinnoh League was 7 episodes, 8 if you count the Episode where Cyndaquil evolves. They had time here & they dedicate 6 episodes to it, one being mostly about Axew getting lost. If this is a new twist they decided to try out, they sure failed at it big time.

I also find it funny that people were expecting all of the Pokemon to get wins & be used 2-3 times each. With 2 Pokemon at the very least confirmed to be Fall Guys VS Kotetsu, we might have 1 or 2 Pokemon without any League wins. Totally expected that, honestly I don't know how much longer I can watch. Episode N is the only thing interesting now, hopefully they succeed with this one.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    post league stuff with N. I'd say they have been setting up Virgil becausr he plays a role in the N saga
    You know, I honestly had the same impression. I guess only time can tell.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Next saga seriously needs to be better. Less rivals, less captures, more training and battles for Ash's Pokemon
    I agree with this, if they are going to screw over rivals why even add so many in the first place? Yah, less captures is a good idea as too many Pokemon leave less room for others to train and get battles. I agree with you even more, we really need to see Ash's training on screen more and for every one of his Pokemon to get more fights. I think the otter if he doesn't get a fight in the league is just well. This my opinion than again.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Then why is Ash treated horribly this saga? He was glorified in AG and DP. What happened to him?

Best Wishes isn't over yet, he might still win something. You can't know. And so what, I'm fine with Ash losing. He doesn't need to win everytime. Losing doesn't mean he's been treated horribly. And besides, if he was "glorified" in DP, did he won anything there? NO.

Winning tournaments isn't really a sign of growth especially to Pokémon's general viewer-ship, it's all about connecting with Pokémon and growing together and other pukey stuff.

Best Wishes isn't over yet, he might still win something. You can't know. And so what, I'm fine with Ash losing. He doesn't need to win everytime. Losing doesn't mean he's been treated horribly. And besides, if he was "glorified" in DP, did he won anything there? NO.
    Its fine he looses every once in a while he lost every dang tournament even the Don touraments.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

He doesn't need to win every-time, but at least give the MAIN CHARACTER something be able to look back upon and smile upon. I mean really. Pokemon probably treats it's main characters the worse compared to alot of other shonen's out there, by not allowing them to really succeed at anything big.

It's pretty funny how the worst thing abou DP (Team Rocket) ends up being the best thing about Best Wishes so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Whats the point in arguing with some one who feels different? I don't understand. They don't like they don't like, its as simple as that.

Any ways, I still don't see the reason why Virgil was introduced just to battle some one will never see again, my opinion its weird.

edit;

For once I agree with Cybs.
    Because to be honest, Opinions usually direct there hate on something. If you like that something, and they hate it, then you're almost always going to conflict about it. Half the point is to argue and have fun...My only question is why the hell the arguments always degrade so quickly. =_=....When people try to justify opinions with facts, people try to disapprove of the facts only because they don't like the fact that he's insulting the thing you like.
    Its why half the fights start places. Because they insulted something small, which they find insignifgant, and wish to prove why it is so insignificant.

The defense of opinions is there to protect the minority, because we try to be equal...but that doesn't exactly mean anything. People have different perceptions upon what is good and what is bad. Because of that, people will constantly try to change others opinions. We enjoy to be around others that respect, and, even better, are similar minded in opinion.

This is why I prefer to be very careful about how i word my "attacks". ._....lol I am not here to complain about things that are useless to complain about. Honestly...I only talk about whatevers on my mind at the moment, I'm not critizing for the sake of the author, but rather more for my own satsifaction.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I agree. Ash hasn't accomplished much of anything in BW outside his badges so it is odd on some level. But BW isn't over yet, so there's still time for him to win something.

Its fine he looses every once in a while he lost every dang tournament even the Don touraments.
    He doesn't need to win every-time, but at least give the MAIN CHARACTER something be able to look back upon and smile upon. I mean really. Pokemon probably treats it's main characters the worse, by not allowing them to really succeed at anything big.
    Don Tourneys give development to his friends and rivals, so it was okay even if Ash didn't win them. And once Ash succees something big, then what? When he finally wins the league, what is there after it? If it's E4, does he win it the first time, if now, what then? Wait another league win and then hope for the E4 win? Ash will win in the end. Everyone just needs to be patient. So it might not be this season, maybe next. And as I have said a dozen times before, this saga is not over yet. Ash might yet win something, so complaining about it, is useless at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It's pretty funny how the worst thing about DP (Team Rocket) ends up being the best thing about Best Wishes so far.
    Yeah. Like other users constantly said, DP's flaws are BW's qualities while DP's qualities are BW's flaws. One the mirror of the other. Well, if they combine both things for the next generation, it will be the best series of the last times. XD

Ok, then. Ash will probably be beaten with his own medicine. We should have seen that coming.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

So what do the writers need to do for the Episode N thing if Best Wishes wants to see the lights?

Don Tourneys give development to his friends and rivals, so it was okay even if Ash didn't win them. And once Ash succees something big, then what? When he finally wins the league, what is there after it? If it's E4, does he win it the first time, if now, what then? Wait another league win and then hope for the E4 win? Ash will win in the end. Everyone just needs to be patient. So it might not be this season, maybe next. And as I have said a dozen times before, this saga is not over yet. Ash might yet win something, so complaining about it, is useless at this point.
    I get that the Don tournaments were for friends and rivals but one win Ash while the others got a few wouldn't have hurt. At least in D/P series he won a few and lost a few, I felt they made things even in that one. I hope we get one more tournament in the last saga with Ash winning the thing, I'm willing to hold out but.

Your boss, it looks like a good arc and if Charizard turns out to be Ash could be the best one of this series if not well.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't see Hydreigon at all.

Thank you.

Plus this is a kid's anime, is a horrible freaking argument.

Last time I checked children/kids weren't happy little robots, who bend over and take everything happily.

Kids/Children tend to be whiniest age group.

I can't imagine kids liking this.

Kid #1- Wait hold on, last episode he thought he lost, and somehow he wins in the end. What? MOM! DAD! My head hurts! I need to go to the hospital.

I mean seriously, how the hell did Bianca do fairly well against Kotetsu, and yet somehow Ash who should be superior to Bianca, is somehow losing.

Why the hell did there have to be a break? And why the hell isn't there 7 episodes in the league. There's always 7 episodes.

God, there's no way this makes sense at all.

Insult Ash's Pokémon all you want. Kotetsu wasn't that good of a trainer to justify him beating Ash.
    The target audience(kids) actually notice more than you think my 9 year old nephew completly disagreed with how tobias unfairly one against ash and my 7 year old cousin was speaking to my nephew about how some of ash's pokemon dont get seen much in best wishes maybe it's just my family but kids get the flaws of shows (if you were being sarcastic)

What would probably happen is, whoever wins ash vs kotetsu (which even with all the info we have now is still 50/50 for both trainers.), their team is going to be tired, and will be easy for virgil to sweep within what? 5 minutes? (they don't need to show the entire ash/kotetsu vs virgil battle since the exhaustion subplot will be clear to the viewers throughout the entire ash vs kotetsu battle.) The things that point to kotetsu beating ash can also be used to explain the scenario where ash beats kotetsu. Remember, infernape took down three of paul's pokemon in the league, and paul's drapion KO'ed three of ash's pokemon. There's nothing stopping pikachu from KOing swanna, samurott and lucario in the same match.

We don't have enough information at this time to accurately predict of ash vs kotetsu. There are still possible scenarios where any of the top 8 trainers go on to win the league, none of which have been eliminated yet.

I honestly hope for LOL's that Pikachu ties with Lucario. Sure it would give the rat another win but it will knock both trainers out. The League isn't getting interrupted nor is Ash getting Top 4+. This is my last hope.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

This just means it's gonna be a long *** time until Ash actually wins a league. Next gen he'll probably get top 4 again and then we'll have to wait another gen for him to possibly win or place in the top 2.

Sure it would give the rat another win but it will knock both trainers out.
    That's not how Tournaments work. A winner must be determined.

So let me get this straight.People are p*ssed because Ash is gonna lose?In a league.Really?Really?!

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    So let me get this straight.People are p*ssed because Ash is gonna lose?In a league.Really?Really?!
    I'd say their more pissed cuz Kotetsu is beating him myself. ^^; I'm just sad we won't see much of Virgil. D: I was so looking forward to a full Eeveelution match. D:
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    People are pissed for a lot of reasons:

-The League is only 6 episodes opposed to the standard 7/8.
    -If Ash loses to Kotetsu he is placing in the Top 8, LOWER than his last League entry marking the first time he'll have gone backwards in rank.
    -Virgil is not battling Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    People are pissed for a lot of reasons:

-The League is only 6 episodes opposed to the standard 7/8.
    -If Ash loses to Kotetsu he is placing in the Top 8, LOWER than his last League entry marking the first time he'll have gone backwards in rank.
    -Virgil is not battling Ash.
    Yeah, those are pretty much the reasons. I honestly don't care too much about the ranking, but I would have liked to see the Eeveelutions in action, especially Leafeon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Page 12 of 142 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast