Page 121 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Supposedly a new Eeveelution will be revealed in Movie 16 so they probably wanted to build hype for that as well.
    Yeaaaaa, I'm liking this. I can't wait now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'd rather a darkrai plushie, whats wrong with darkraiXD
    Oh, that'd be glorious D8 "Look everyone! A Darkrai plushie! AND ONLY AT THE COST OF NIGHTMARES EVERY NIGHT! =D" *shot*
    If a new Eeveelution was released in the movie that'd be awesome. O_O I still want a ghost type one. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Oh, that'd be glorious D8 "Look everyone! A Darkrai plushie! AND ONLY AT THE COST OF NIGHTMARES EVERY NIGHT! =D" *shot*
    If a new Eeveelution was released in the movie that'd be awesome. O_O I still want a ghost type one. =P
    Some people may get nightmares from all the cuteness of Eeveelutions though :P

People are saying the next series will be in 2013, so it wouldn't shock me honestly.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If this is a marketing ploy, it would be pretty stupid to not have Ash vs. Virgil. What better way to promote the Eeveelutions than having at least one or two of them fight (assuming the SF is fast-forwarded to the last 1 or 2 Pokemon left for both sides) and win against the protagonist?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    hah u tell me would you rather buy a darkrai plushie or a eeveelution plushie
    Darkrai.

What sort of idiot would pass up the opportunity to torment your enemies with nightmares every night?

Haven't been on here for a while, but has there been any scans/summaries that came up that explicitly state the outcome of Ash vs Kotetsu? Not "oh hes probably gonna be ash because of this this and this", but actual scans or official summaries that state the outcome of the battle. I'm looking for hard evidence, not speculation.

They obviously won't show anything till the ep airs. Its pretty obvious Ash loses, but I'd like to see Pikachu double KO Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They obviously won't show anything till the ep airs. Its pretty obvious Ash loses, but I'd like to see Pikachu double KO Lucario.
    Ok, so everything appears to be in the same place as when I left. Just wondering, was it like this for the final episodes of past regional leagues (Sinnoh/Hoenn/Johto/Kanto) in terms of the writers deliberately not leaking much before the episode airs?

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Ok, so everything appears to be in the same place as when I left. Just wondering, was it like this for the final episodes of past regional leagues (Sinnoh/Hoenn/Johto/Kanto) in terms of the writers deliberately not leaking much before the episode airs?
    Well when your enemy uses darkrai its pretty easy to predict the outcome.

I watched the preview and Lucario vs Pikachu looks awesome.

dem force palm and quick attack look overkill.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well when your enemy uses darkrai its pretty easy to predict the outcome.
    Remind me again, people didn't knew that Takuto would have a Latios and that Satoshi would beat his Darkrai before the episode aired, right?

While the episode aired in Japan i remember everyone surprised as hell on some forums when Darkrai fainted. Oh how i miss these times.

Flareon looked like he was attacking from the left at one point, but then again...so did Pikachu.

Can't believe it's been three weeks since the last episode had aired. Between this time, 2 episodes of the league could have aired. If so, Ash VS Virgil could have been a given, even if they just skipped one week. But I digress, I don't care anymore if Ash VS Virgil doesn't happen; may as well move on because we got an exciting N saga to follow. Still, doesn't excuse the writers for making this league feel "underwhelming". Then again, I'll have to watch it in the dub to get my honest opinion overall.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Remind me again, people didn't knew that Takuto would have a Latios and that Satoshi would beat his Darkrai before the episode aired, right?

While the episode aired in Japan i remember everyone surprised as hell on some forums when Darkrai fainted. Oh how i miss these times.
    The point was that if the preview consisted of Darkrai beating stuff left and right the odds of Ash winning would be slim to none.

Quick Attack actually damaging a Steel type... we've reached the deep end that's for sure XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Quick Attack actually damaging a Steel type... we've reached the deep end that's for sure XD
    Yeah and yet I wonder why it was more harder for Pikachu to take down Excadrill with that attack.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Yeah and yet I wonder why it was more harder for Pikachu to take down Excadrill with that attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Lucario and Excadrill aren't known for their defensive prowess despite being steel. Now if was an aggron or something on the other hand...

It sucks that Pikachu can pulls power out of nowhere like all the time. Does he have a Demon ninetails sealed inside of him from when he was a baby or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Because Iris had plot armor Because Pikachu is never allowed to beat a Ground/Steel type Pokemon (got agree with that logic though) Here, Lucario is just Steel/Fighting. I should say Iron Tail spamming against Volkner's Electric Pokemon was also the deep end, but if Iron Tail does serious damage here, that'll take the cake as well

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lucario and Excadrill aren't known for their defensive prowess despite being steel. Now if was an aggron or something on the other hand...

It sucks that Pikachu can pulls power out of nowhere like all the time. Does he have a Demon ninetails sealed inside of him from when he was a baby or something?
    Pikachu's a golden color... he must be a super saiyan :O

Spoiler:- EPICNESS or Done to death?:
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 3rd January 2013 at 7:31 PM.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Can't believe it's been three weeks since the last episode had aired. Between this time, 2 episodes of the league could have aired. If so, Ash VS Virgil could have been a given, even if they just skipped one week. But I digress, I don't care anymore if Ash VS Virgil doesn't happen; may as well move on because we got an exciting N saga to follow. Still, doesn't excuse the writers for making this league feel "underwhelming". Then again, I'll have to watch it in the dub to get my honest opinion overall.
    They keep hinting on an Ash vs Virgil, its like they're hiding it from previews but also the previews are so misleading and looking very unlikely at this point anyway.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    They keep hinting on an Ash vs Virgil, its like they're hiding it from previews but also the previews are so misleading and looking very unlikely at this point anyway.
    They aren't hinting anything other then Pikachu vs Lucario taking up most of this episode

Kotetsu wins ash, and ash will virgil vs the final.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    Kotetsu wins ash, and ash will virgil vs the final.
    ...........Huh?
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

According to these, Ash is going to win against Kotetsu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H4FhQUnfFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAfxWK5_ZQw

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post

Unless there is clear footage of Ash facing off against virgil with BOTH sides being onscreen at once this proves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post

Huh? What in these trailers showed that Ash will beat Cameron?

Page 121 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast