Page 124 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Ash is not going to battle Virgil guys, having a 6v6 is impossible in the final 15/10 minutes of an episode. There is too much to do. The only way Ash is going to battle Virgil in the League is if for whatever reason the next match is a 1v1 / 3v3.

they can just show ash vs virgil down to their last pokemon with virgil winning
    finally they say their goodbyes and that wraps up the worst league to ever take place in this anime

Quote Originally Posted by pokéking95 View Post
    they can just show ash vs virgil down to their last pokemon with virgil winning
    finally they say their goodbyes and that wraps up the worst league to ever take place in this anime
    Then fans will rage for messing a future battle....

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Then fans will rage for messing a future battle....
    And they will still rage if they don't get the battle.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    And they will still rage if they don't get the battle.
    We are still raging the moment Trip was discarded so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    exactly the fans will rage no matter what happens now.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

The raging won't stop simply because every time you think it can't get worse, they throw in something new to disappoint us. That's just how the writers are handling Best Wishes and that's what we've gotta deal with.

Maybe in the next region, they'll reignite their passion for the anime and dish out some good episodes, but its impossible to say really.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Lol you guys realize even if ash wins he doesn't have to fight Virgil, he can just as easily get beat down by a COTD

p.s: TEAM KATHERINE RESPRESENT !!!
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    The raging won't stop simply because every time you think it can't get worse, they throw in something new to disappoint us. That's just how the writers are handling Best Wishes and that's what we've gotta deal with.

Maybe in the next region, they'll reignite their passion for the anime and dish out some good episodes, but its impossible to say really.
    In that case, "Best Wishes" for what's to come. *Dully sways flag around*

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

Re ignite their passion = do what we want, then they start doing something we don't want and you guys start bashing them again .

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I guess so. Both times they almost did them it was horrible. Ash has the advantage but still does suckish.
    I mean of all the cool Gen V Pokemon they have, it seems lazy to not give Kotetsu just one more Pokemon.

Oh grow up, Ash deserved it. Most of his pokemon aren't at their First stage let alone their Final forms. Keep in mind this is a total reset. Ash has no expericence of anything. Just like in kanto. We're lucky he got into the Top 8.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    The glory shouldn't be reserved for a nobody just because he owns the most overrated evo group.
    Just because you say over-rated, doesnt mean it is over-rated

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I hope Ash/satoshi beats Cameron/kotetsu. I find Cameron's rather annoying at some of he things he comes out with, like thinking the unova league was in johto and only needing 7 badges to enter the league, I know ash seems to have reset this region but I feel he deserves to go further than previous leagues.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Re ignite their passion = do what we want, then they start doing something we don't want and you guys start bashing them again .
    Pretty much THIS ^

Creepy grown ups or geeky teens are so stubborn when they want it, it´s all "Blah blah blah bad writing blah blah blah Sinnoh League blah blah blah evolve Oshawott blah blah blah Original Series nostalgia blah blah blah marketing".

Like if they still are the target audience
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 4th January 2013 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Pretty much THIS ^

Creepy grown ups or geeky teens are so stubborn when they want it, it´s all "Blah blah blah bad writing blah blah blah Sinnoh League blah blah blah evolve Oshawott blah blah blah Original Series nostalgia blah blah blah marketing".

I've said that before some people in this fanbase think they are still the target audience it gets really annoying when they won't accept it.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    He was a terrible rival anyway, and his story was over. The fast he left the better.

Quote Originally Posted by destimon pokeruction View Post
    Oh grow up, Ash deserved it. Most of his pokemon aren't at their First stage let alone their Final forms. Keep in mind this is a total reset. Ash has no expericence of anything. Just like in kanto. We're lucky he got into the Top 8.
    If he didn't have any experience why did Dawn come back and mention when she was traveling with Ash and Brock in Sinnoh. Why did Cynthia and Ash know each other. He has the experience, it's the practice that hasn't really been used in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Pretty much THIS ^

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    I've said that before some people in this fanbase think they are still the target audience it gets really annoying when they won't accept it.
    I'll have you know that the majority of statements I make on here regarding the poor writing of Best Wishes is actually based on feedback I get from members of the target audience whom I personally know. Its not just me being an older fan, yammering on about nostalgia and how everything should be how I want it..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by destimon pokeruction View Post
    No experience? I guess he didn't beat 8 gym leaders that have been trainers since they were kids pretty much, nor did he beat a bunch of his friends throughout the saga.
    This isn't a reset, it's just annoying users like you that say that

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    No experience? I guess he didn't beat 8 gym leaders that have been trainers since they were kids pretty much, nor did he beat a bunch of his friends throughout the saga.
    Keep in mind he won most of them by the skin of his teeth. Including one where he used 2x the pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Pikachu lost whenever he had an advantage... says a lot about this saga
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pikachu lost whenever he had an advantage... says a lot about this saga
    I blame Zekrom's random vacation route in Nuvema Town.

This really p*sses me off. The general reboot/reset of Ash in each new saga is purely the older fandoms illusion of the show and an idea that they've all come to believe and accept.

The TRUTH and FACT of the matter storywise is that in the anime, Ash DOES have the experience and is currently travelling his fifth known region.

It's not that Ash forgot all that he learned in other regions, it's just that since this is a completely new region with very different pokemon and also there's no female coordinator to-be, Ash returned to become the noobish trainer that doesn't know a thing as a reference for the kids who started watching the series since BW.

So this gives us a clear answer: if Ash keeps being the mc in this anime he'll continue regresing/resetting, but since I don't think writers will change protagonist then the ones who will still continue watching despite all the disappointment this generation brought must deal with it.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 124 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast